• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Machine Gun Kelly put out a better debut album than KRIT/Cole/Yelawolf. Lace Up is a lot better than it has any right being.

Macklemore's recent album is decent, but I feel too backpacky for even me.

Mumei getting demodded is the best thing to happen to Neogaf.

Evilore saying "fuck you" to some of the more idiotic banning practices is nice.

"Backseat Freestyle" is incredibly dope, and a decent Hit Boy track. I see some are salty that Kendrick didnt get a "trap" beat. WTF were you even listening to Kendrick for then?

Gaf-Hop will dismiss GKMC as poor and continue their hatred of mixtape darlings blowing up and putting out major debuts.

Great first post back, even if I don't agree with some of it lol.

Machine Gun Kelly put out a better debut album than KRIT/Cole/Yelawolf. Lace Up is a lot better than it has any right being.

Macklemore's recent album is decent, but I feel too backpacky for even me.

Mumei getting demodded is the best thing to happen to Neogaf.

Evilore saying "fuck you" to some of the more idiotic banning practices is nice.

"Backseat Freestyle" is incredibly dope, and a decent Hit Boy track. I see some are salty that Kendrick didnt get a "trap" beat. WTF were you even listening to Kendrick for then?

Gaf-Hop will dismiss GKMC as poor and continue their hatred of mixtape darlings blowing up and putting out major debuts.

I haven't given MGK's album a listen nor do i think I'll ever. That being said, I only agree with one of your points.

Recon

Banned
Oh duh, my fault

They hate what he represented more than him I hope. He was actually pretty fair and a really good poster at times. There are other mods that are still mods that were much more overtly PC to a fault.

Wondering this too, every time I've seen a post from him it was some civil shit.

He was very condescending during PMs and accused me of several things which weren't true. Though he did get my name changed when Blackace wouldnt respond to me. Thats why I dont like him anyways, I dont know about anyone else.

My mind is still blown after realizing that Slim Thug was getting a blowjob in his car during the Still Tippin video. How did I not miss that holy shit

Recon

Banned
recon's mad cause mumei thought he was a homo/transphobe (understandable)

Oh no, someone made a joke. Fuck off.

You kinda deserved to be banned Recon lol. I thought Mumei was fair in that case

Really? Because you have flip flopped on that several times. But whatever dude.

Also, I am not disputing the ban or the reason for it. 3 months was bullshit for it though. I was even joking with his bitch ass afterwards.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Who will be banned from GAF-Hop next?

I give it a week. Once that Kendrick releases there will be meltdowns. People already actin' fruity up in here recently offa the hype.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
He was very condescending during PMs and accused me of several things which weren't true. Though he did get my name changed when Blackace wouldnt respond to me. Thats why I dont like him anyways, I dont know about anyone else.

I get busy sometimes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom