• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recon

Banned
And of course...that one..that one....

I bid farewell.

God Bless Dr.Dre, E-40, and I hope the Sonics move back to Seattle.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Really torn here

Do I pretend to be an idiot

wait for a PM

Or just go ham?

IrishNinja

The Chronicles of Filler is back

they never left

Shiznit, What's My Name, Pump Pump, Gz Up Hoes Down, most of the interludes...

what the...chronic had more filler, and these arent them! maybe Gz up, but Shiznit and What's My Name were jams in the day, Pump Pump was a goofy song id play for workouts but it was alright.

Shiznit is my favorite song on DS

my man

Mumei getting demodded is the best thing to happen to Neogaf.

glad you're back recons but you need to talk to maccas bout stepping up your trollgame

I feel like I'm the only one not that hyped for GKMC. Talib's Push Thru was the first time I heard him and I loved his verse but I ain't really feeling Swimming Pools or Compton (which is weird, because I love Blaze)...

I feel like I'm the only one not that hyped for GKMC. Talib's Push Thru was the first time I heard him and I loved his verse but I ain't really feeling Swimming Pools or Compton (which is weird, because I love Blaze)...

I'm not that hyped either but that's because of Compton and Backseat Freestyle.

Still I like Kendrick quite a bit. I think he's the third best member of TDE. And all 4 of them are good.

edit: did you hear him on that interlude on Drake's album? He actually raps on beat there.

Still I like Kendrick quite a bit. I think he's the third best member of TDE. And all 4 of them are good.

edit: did you hear him on that interlude on Drake's album? He actually raps on beat there.

yea, wasn't the biggest fan of the album and that track didn't change it :-/ I feel I need to give Section.80 a listen but from what I heard so far he's a bit... bland as a solo artist.

Tha Doggfather was one of the worst second albums ive ever heard. Alot of the same people were involved with it minus Dre and it was ass. Explain that one if Dre does nothing??

Oh lord, the boy Recon is back? What up fam

Blackace

Tha Doggfather was one of the worst second albums ive ever heard. Alot of the same people were involved with it minus Dre and it was ass. Explain that one if Dre does nothing??

Oh lord, the boy Recon is back? What up fam
DOC was gone

And Snoop wanted out

He had one more album to fulfill his contact and fled to master p for protection

Nitsuj23

Have you listened to Kendrick Lamar EP, (O)verly (D)edicated, and Section.80? I just don't see how one could view him as the third best in TDE, and I love TDE.

Detox

Have you listened to Kendrick Lamar EP, (O)verly (D)edicated, and Section.80? I just don't see how one could view him as the third best in TDE, and I love TDE.

If you were a real TDE fan and listened to Blue Slide Park and Follow Me Home you would know why.

Nitsuj23

If you were a real TDE fan and listened to Blue Slide Park and Follow Me Home you would know why.

tHe wHite Homie EATIN, I guess. Follow Me Home is good, though, I love Say Wassup.

Oh, and that Blue Slide Park cover is so artsy. Way better than GKMC.

Yes I have.

ScHoolboy Q > Ab Soul >= Kendrick > Jay Rock

for albums:

HnC > Control System > Setbacks > Follow Me Me Home > Section 80

Kendrick is great lyrically but I kind of don't like his flow sometimes. And lyrically Ab Soul matches him and even bests him at times. I was putting Ab Soul at Kendrick levels a long while ago but it became even more apparent in Control System

Blackace

That Jeezy diss might be the hardest diss ever.... I mean like ever.. No Vaseline, Ether go down in history as some of the best.. but GotDAMN! Gucci pulled all the stops on that one..

It's not lyrically as tight as NV or Ether but the beat with the facts.. fuuuu

Detox

It's all the truth bombs that make it hurt. Jeezy said he wouldn't but he has to come back on this one, hopefully he doesn't just go for the Gucci crazy he got a ice cream cone on his face schtick.

Blackace

It's all the truth bombs that make it hurt. Jeezy said he wouldn't but he has to come back on this one, hopefully he doesn't just go for the Gucci crazy he got a ice cream cone on his face schtick.

There isn't much come backs to that... dude killed your boy.. and you saw him and did nothing..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom