• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
That Jeezy diss might be the hardest diss ever.... I mean like ever.. No Vaseline, Ether go down in history as some of the best.. but GotDAMN! Gucci pulled all the stops on that one..

It's not lyrically as tight as NV or Ether but the beat with the facts.. fuuuu
I dunno if it was etherous in the battle rap ohhhh I just dissed you sense but in the "man fuck it I'm gonna murder this n****a next chance I get swear to god" sense its pretty raw

Cudder

Yes I have.

ScHoolboy Q > Ab Soul >= Kendrick > Jay Rock

for albums:

HnC > Control System > Setbacks > Follow Me Me Home > Section 80

Kendrick is great lyrically but I kind of don't like his flow sometimes. And lyrically Ab Soul matches hiom and even bests him at times. I was putting Ab Soul at Kendrick levels a long while ago but it became even more apparent in Control System
This post just fucked me harder than my girl shoutout to does.

PBY

Banned
JR_Writer_Et_Extra-terrestrial_Musik-front-large.jpg

http://www.datpiff.com/JR-Writer-ET-Extra-Terrestrial-Musik-mixtape.385394.html

Some of the beats on this... I see you JR.

Track 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVkac0QpSwE&feature=related

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I dunno if it was etherous in the battle rap ohhhh I just dissed you sense but in the "man fuck it I'm gonna murder this n****a next chance I get swear to god" sense its pretty raw

Dude killed Jeezy's boy.. Killed him. For real... Nothing more etherous than that..

LOL @ Clayton Bigsby getting banned a few posts after my last.
Never say I am not merciful..

Lmao.. Im just sayin the dudes in here claiming Dre dont do shit are blatantly wrong. All the NWA dudes and The early Death Row days put the whole coast on. Aint Dres fault no one ran with it
That is the truth.. Only person in the music industry at that time with the firepower to protect Snoop from Suge, Puffy, and the JDL was P...

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Yes I have.

ScHoolboy Q > Ab Soul >= Kendrick > Jay Rock

for albums:

HnC > Control System > Setbacks > Follow Me Me Home > Section 80

Kendrick is great lyrically but I kind of don't like his flow sometimes. And lyrically Ab Soul matches him and even bests him at times. I was putting Ab Soul at Kendrick levels a long while ago but it became even more apparent in Control System

How much crack are you on? I love TDE but you aint eatin nukka.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Whats the story behind Gucci killing Jeezy's boy?

Jeezy put out a "reward" for Gucci's chain his boy and two others ran up in his house and Gucci killed two of them..

He got popped with an illegal firearm case and that is where his legal problems came from

Recon

Banned
Jeezy put out a "reward" for Gucci's chain his boy and two others ran up in his house and Gucci killed two of them..

He got popped with an illegal firearm case and that is where his legal problems came from

Damn...I knew Gucci had that case he got off with self defense, I had no idea he killed jeezy's dudes. No wonder Gucci says no one fucks with him. I wouldn't come near him without a clear welcome. This is the kind of diss you just sit out and go about your business. You can't come back with anything.

PBY

Banned
Damn...I knew Gucci had that case he got off with self defense, I had no idea he killed jeezy's dudes. No wonder Gucci says no one fucks with him. I wouldn't come near him without a clear welcome. This is the kind of diss you just sit out and go about your business. You can't come back with anything.

This. Gucci is one rapper that I would NEVER fuck with. Dude legit lives the life he raps about still, while most rappers either make that up or long abandoned that life once they got that rap money.

Recon

Banned
I understand now why Gucci was every one's favorite rapper in jail. I couldn't fathom it while in there, but knowing his backstory and shit, it makes a lot of sense.

Fuck. Jeezy is dumb for putting out a bounty for Gucci's chain and I can't be mad at Gucci for defending himself in his home.

...fuck. Gucci is about that life I guess.

T Dollarz

Why does nobody include Overly Dedicated or Longterm Mentality when they rank the albums? Those two were at least as good as Setbacks...

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Right now:

HnC = Setbacks > Section80 >
GKMC
> LTM > Control System > FMH > OD

As a musician:
Q > Kendrick > Ab-Soul > Jay Rock

As lyricists:
Kendrick = Ab-Soul > Q > Jay Rock

Section80 grew on me a LOT in the past few months.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Fuck. Jeezy is dumb for putting out a bounty for Gucci's chain and I can't be mad at Gucci for defending himself in his home.

...fuck. Gucci is about that life I guess.

Jeezy is/was connected to some dirt himself. Mainly Big Meech and his people. I would assume even with Meech in jail the activities are still going on. I would have hoped that both Gucci and Jeezy could leave that shit alone, but I guess there is no way out of that game.

That Jeezy diss might be the hardest diss ever.... I mean like ever.. No Vaseline, Ether go down in history as some of the best.. but GotDAMN! Gucci pulled all the stops on that one..

It's not lyrically as tight as NV or Ether but the beat with the facts.. fuuuu

It actually got me looking forward to Trap God haha.
Dumb question, I know, but what does ScHoolboy mean by EATINGGGGGG exactly?

money

I was listening to Control System again (like I do everyday) and Bohemian Grove came on, I noticed after his second verse then the hook he said "Motherfuck the government ..oh sorry my bad" because he didn't know it was the bridge about to come on

Listen closely lol

Just thought it was funny

MixedByAli

Tokubetsu

mO9tL.jpg

Mr. MFN eXquire "Power & Passion EP" dropping next month (Nov. 6th)

1. CAri ZALloni (Prod. By Dot Da Genius)
2. Cheap Whores & Champagne (Prod. By Harry Fraud)
3. Telephuck feat. Gucci Mane (Prod. By El-P)
4. Supa Speaks (Interlude)
5. AGGIN LAER feat. Goldie Glo (Prod. By SPACEGHOSTPURPP)
6. The Message Pt. 1 & 2 (Prod. By BSBD)

Harry Fraud alert.

Its just sleep paralysis. Ive had it before, it happens when you wake up and all you can move i your eyes. Your brain stops your movements while asleep to stop you acting out your dreams. Your subconcious is still asleep and thats how sometimes you see weird shit (Lupes spaceship) It was just a dream.

Its like being half awake and half asleep. Not being able to move freaks you way the fuck out tho. Only thing you can move i your eyes, cant move, talk etc

Seriously no ones else had experienced this before?

sure this has been posted but

P.O.S. - We Don't Even Live Here full album is up for streaming

http://minnesota.publicradio.org/display/web/2012/10/16/first-listen-pos

first impression...this is a big step back from Never Better

CRS

mO9tL.jpg

Mr. MFN eXquire "Power & Passion EP" dropping next month (Nov. 6th)

1. CAri ZALloni (Prod. By Dot Da Genius)
2. Cheap Whores & Champagne (Prod. By Harry Fraud)
3. Telephuck feat. Gucci Mane (Prod. By El-P)
4. Supa Speaks (Interlude)
5. AGGIN LAER feat. Goldie Glo (Prod. By SPACEGHOSTPURPP)
6. The Message Pt. 1 & 2 (Prod. By BSBD)

Harry Fraud alert.

Interestingly, because it's eXquire, the El-P track has me a little more interested.

Forreal? Track three is song of the year material. Only 3 tracks in, but this fucking AMAZING.

How We Land
Lockpicks, Knives, Bricks and Bats
Fire In The Hole, Arrow to the Action

were my highlights. I just has a completely different feel. Instead of the punk influenced beats with the occasional smooth harmonies its very electronic in terms of production

also, this shouldve been the album art instead of the face thing
tumblr_mb2x6yvvpy1qi5fvso1_500.png

PBY

Banned
How We Land
Lockpicks, Knives, Bricks and Bats
Fire In The Hole, Arrow to the Action

were my highlights. I just has a completely different feel. Instead of the punk influenced beats with the occasional smooth harmonies its very electronic in terms of production

Lol thats it then, I don't really like punk at all. Did you listen to No Kings tho? You can see the production influences there.

gaf hop, go listen to "How We Land" right now. Do it for coldvein.

Goddam, I have this song on repeat. SOTY contender right here.

Now that's an album with wasted Fraud beats.

P is finished. He literally can't rp anymore, it's crazy. I'd sit him down, make him listen to Hell On Earth, then ask why can't he just rap like that. And if he couldn't answer the question convincingly I'd take my beats to Ghostface instead

P is finished. He literally can't rp anymore, it's crazy. I'd sit him down, make him listen to Hell On Earth, then ask why can't he just rap like that. And if he couldn't answer the question convincingly I'd take my beats to Ghostface instead

and ask him the same thing then move onto who else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom