• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

PBY

Banned
Wiz_Khalifa_Cabin_Fever_2-front-large.jpg

t minus 1 hour

Mr. MFN eXquire "Power & Passion EP" dropping next month (Nov. 6th)Harry Fraud alert.

Hyped

Its just sleep paralysis. Ive had it before, it happens when you wake up and all you can move i your eyes. Your brain stops your movements while asleep to stop you acting out your dreams. Your subconcious is still asleep and thats how sometimes you see weird shit (Lupes spaceship) It was just a dream.

Its like being half awake and half asleep. Not being able to move freaks you way the fuck out tho. Only thing you can move i your eyes, cant move, talk etc

Seriously no ones else had experienced this before?

I had it and used to think I was being possessed by the devil when I was younger. Shit was fucking scary man. In retrospect it was pretty funny because I would try and fight it by going all Kill Bill Bride "wiggle your big toe," type of shit.

iavi

Forreal? Track three is song of the year material. Only 3 tracks in, but this fucking AMAZING.

I agree. Just through How We Land, and, already, this sounds so much cohesive an album than Never Better. Not a bad track yet with "How We Land" being nuts.

E: Wanted Wasted is as good as how we land. The Fuck. I was not expecting this album to be this good.

E2:pOS is on his SSJ4 hook game. Lockpicks, Knives, Bricks, and Bats=SOTY

iavi

Seriously, I'm one track away from the end of We Don't even Live here and every track has been way above average.9/10- 10/10. Every track. I'm about to become a POS stan. 2 minutes. Coldvein, I see you, homie.

E: HOOLY FUCK AT PIANO HITS. THAT ALBUM FINISHER.

It's over...Wow. What? That album came from absolutely nowhere. I didn't even like Never Better.

DominoKid

mO9tL.jpg

Mr. MFN eXquire "Power & Passion EP" dropping next month (Nov. 6th)

1. CAri ZALloni (Prod. By Dot Da Genius)
2. Cheap Whores & Champagne (Prod. By Harry Fraud)
3. Telephuck feat. Gucci Mane (Prod. By El-P)
4. Supa Speaks (Interlude)
5. AGGIN LAER feat. Goldie Glo (Prod. By SPACEGHOSTPURPP)
6. The Message Pt. 1 & 2 (Prod. By BSBD)

Harry Fraud alert.

this EP might be good. the gucci song KNOCKS.

PBY

Banned
Seriously, I'm one track away from the end of We Don't even Live here and every track has been way above average.9/10- 10/10. Every track. I'm about to become a POS stan. 2 minutes. Coldvein, I see you, homie.

E: HOOLY FUCK AT PIANO HITS. THAT ALBUM FINISHER.

It's over...Wow. What? That album came from absolutely nowhere. I didn't even like Never Better.
I know exactly how you feel. Just fucking rocked me. Def in my top 5 as of now.

iavi

I know exactly how you feel. Just fucking rocked me. Def in my top 5 as of now.

I'm listening through for a second time right now. I need to make sure all that hype was legit and not me just buggin. So far so damn good.

Oh no, I dig him. I think he has potential.

He's my fave of the current buzz-budding rookies. Though, he'll need to be more than 'drunk and high up out my mind' by the end of this next EP for me. Show some variety, nigguh.

Pusha T on New God Flow : "New God Flow was about, in my view, something I read in a Birdman interview that I didn’t like. He said something like “G.O.O.D. Music isn’t nothing” and it had nothing to do with Wayne or Drake per se. That was Birdman saying whatever he wanted to say and that was the basis of where all of my lines came from. Everybody else was on their love of Hip-Hop s**t."

Boy betta know, Birdman all bout that lyrical warfare.

"High like a ceiling, fly like a bird"

Birdman dont play on the mic yo. Pusha gonna get lit up.

HiiiLife

Pusha T on New God Flow : "New God Flow was about, in my view, something I read in a Birdman interview that I didn’t like. He said something like “G.O.O.D. Music isn’t nothing” and it had nothing to do with Wayne or Drake per se. That was Birdman saying whatever he wanted to say and that was the basis of where all of my lines came from. Everybody else was on their love of Hip-Hop s**t."

*birdman cooing noise*

pleighboi

Detox

Pusha get down or lay down
Shoot up anything except a school or a playground

Pusha and Malice keep ghostwriting wack lyrics for Jay

PBY

Banned

pusha is such a shitstarter

I love Pusha T but yeah... He's a shit-starter. I do like these little inklings of a GOOD Music vs. Young Money beef though especially knowing Kanye has some un-said beef with Drake.

But it'll be a pillow fight featuring weed and coke carriers, heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom