• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominoKid

CF2. GKMC.

and then....

gucci-mane-trap-god.jpeg

In a few hours? Great 2 days of music right here.

NOW!!!!

You got me confused with someone else

I don't hate Drake

But a well constructed album makes you want to listen to even the so-so songs because it is put together well

Take Care was not that

I suppose agree to disagree, but first few listens I was able to listen to it completely through without getting bored of a song or anything and it's a long ass album. I typically hate albums that are overly long.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I suppose agree to disagree, but first few listens I was able to listen to it completely through without getting bored of a song or anything and it's a long ass album. I typically hate albums that are overly long.
Hate to bring up older artist but look at Outkast for example

Their albums flowed so well you weren't even aware you were on a new track until a little into the new track

Not saying it was laidout poorly but it wasn't that smooth of an album

I'm really not feeling the second half all that much.

The weird voice singing has gotten a bit annoying by now and the songs are too fucking long. 12 minutes is just insulting.

Edit: ok, Black Boy Fly is the shit.

About Meek Mill - Maybach Curtains. These songs are getting really old* for sure. I mean not only is it throughout Rick Ross albums and mixtapes but they are having these songs on other MMG albums. Milking the concept way too much.

mooooose

This album is pretty good so far. I'm on and off about Kendrick. I want to like him more than I do.

I agree, this album is really one of the best hip hop albums out even if it isn't my favorite, just because of how... cohesive it sounds and how good the beats are and how much it is noticeably trying and for the most part, being good, even if I don't love it.

It's A LOT like Take Care. Take Care is an amazing album besides HYFR and The Motto (two songs I used to like a lot but in hindsight, MEH, She Will would've fit better, and a stripped down I'm On One, but damn what a great album... just feels like Winter).

DominoKid

RiFF RaFF ‏@JODYHiGHROLLER

JUST FOUND OUT THAT CHiLDiSH GAMBiNO iS ON MY HARRY FRAUD ALBUM "NEON ViBES" .. PRETTY STOKED ABOUT THAT @HarryFraud @DonaldGlover
Retweeted by Harry Fraud
Expand

PBY

Banned
GKMC- dope. No surprise there.

Reeling feeling that new Meek Milly single actually. Not cuz of anything Meek or Rawss do, I just love Legend that much.

overcast

RiFF RaFF ‏@JODYHiGHROLLER

JUST FOUND OUT THAT CHiLDiSH GAMBiNO iS ON MY HARRY FRAUD ALBUM "NEON ViBES" .. PRETTY STOKED ABOUT THAT @HarryFraud @DonaldGlover
Retweeted by Harry Fraud
Expand
He should have stayed a comedian. I liked him better when he was a Weezy clone. Etc.

Recon

Banned
Thats what im saying. This is gonna make the yelas, coles, krits, mgks, of the world feel flabby n sick. Straight up he just put out a better product, its not a total sellout commercially and people are still gonna buy it. some saltiness expected
Did you listen to Lace Up? If not, you should, with an open mind. It's way better than Krit/cole's debuts.

Hate to bring up older artist but look at Outkast for example

Their albums flowed so well you weren't even aware you were on a new track until a little into the new track

Not saying it was laidout poorly but it wasn't that smooth of an album

Just now saw this and yeah I can agree with the Outkast thing.
I do but won't be able to play until Saturday. Maybe Friday. Maybe.

Haven't touched Borderlands 2 or Torchlight 2 in sooo long. :(

do you at least know around what level you are?

thoughts on new kendrick
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=43320167&postcount=252

The point I want to make here is that even though there are tracks that feel off, this is a very well sequenced and well put together album. It reminds me of Take Care in that regard, and Dark Fantasy. So this is now the second album from the biggest wave of "new rappers on top" that makes J Cole's album sound like a joke. Seriously, the production and lush sound sound like what a major release SHOULD sound like

J Cole needs to get with Just Blaze

DominoKid

thoughts on new kendrick
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=43320167&postcount=252

The point I want to make here is that even though there are tracks that feel off, this is a very well sequenced and well put together album. It reminds me of Take Care in that regard, and Dark Fantasy. So this is now the second album from the biggest wave of "new rappers on top" that makes J Cole's album sound like a joke. Seriously, the production and lush sound sound like what a major release SHOULD sound like

J Cole needs to get with Just Blaze

...whats the other one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom