• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slizz

40's beats put me to fucking sleep. Not trying to hate, gave Take Care a chance, still think its on my comp still.... But those beats while cohesive are quite boring.

Recon

Banned
I was a huge drake hater before Take Care. I gladly admitted I was wrong and loved the fuck out of that album. Even Drake himself says Thank Me Later was not the album he wanted to make, and Take Care is.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
You gon let Gucci's DJ take your stage name like that Ace?

EDIT: this is some of the best Gucci in a while. Dayum.

I hired my homeboy to run up in his house to take care of him

Cudder

Took me months to come around and appreciate and love Section 80 for what it is. I actually disliked it at first. I also hate giving my opinion on albums so soon after they drop, because I usually turn around on my early opinions almost 100% of the time. But right now, Section 80 still reigns supreme, that was a perfect album to me.

T Dollarz

Took me months to come around and appreciate and love Section 80 for what it is. I actually disliked it at first. I also hate giving my opinion on albums so soon after they drop, because I usually turn around on my early opinions almost 100% of the time. But right now, Section 80 still reigns supreme, that was a perfect album to me.

I agree with that.

Blackace

Throw the ace bear on it and I'm not kidding I'll buy it. Macca where u at?

If I just had the head cropped out he would fit perfectly..

ace1.jpeg

ace2.jpeg

T Dollarz

I didn't like it at first and even said TC was better but after giving it another chance, yeah I completely agree. I still love So far gone the best though.

It's literally the only thing I like that Drake's ever done. His verse on Cole's album was TERRIBLE. His verse on this Kendrick is pretty straight though.

Seen Aces Dre Day mix on my friends ipod today.

Had it playing when i had a few friends over drinking smoking and playing cards a few weeks back and he asked where i got it so i hooked him up with the link. Asked him bout it and he said he loves them and downloaded a couple.

Said he needs a Jay Z or a Redman mix. Hook the man up Ace, keep the people happy.

T Dollarz

Had it playing when i had a few friends over drinking smoking and playing cards a few weeks back and he asked where i got it so i hooked him up with the link. Asked him bout it and he said he loves them and downloaded a couple.

Said he needs a Jay Z or a Redman mix. Hook the man up Ace, keep the people happy.

A Jigga mix would be so clutch.

Blackace

A Jigga mix would be so clutch.
Jigga has been on the burner for a min now..

But tell your friend I got him and thanks for the support..

Also login and say something on the site.. makes me feel important

Jigga has been on the burner for a min now..

But tell your friend I got him and thanks for the support..

Also login and say something on the site.. makes me feel important

We also need a Ghostface mix, in the style of the Meth mix. That Meth mix has gotten mad play. Kept me company on a 6 hour drive last week!

T Dollarz

I wouldn't know where to start with Ghostface to be honest..

Meth mix is dope..

As long as it incorporates songs from his first 3 albums, from the first 2 Wu albums, and his New God Flow verse, amongst others, the mix is a win.

err sorry, his first 2 and FishScale.

I do need a mix to sleep to
thoughts on new kendrick
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=43320167&postcount=252

The point I want to make here is that even though there are tracks that feel off, this is a very well sequenced and well put together album. It reminds me of Take Care in that regard, and Dark Fantasy. So this is now the second album from the biggest wave of "new rappers on top" that makes J Cole's album sound like a joke. Seriously, the production and lush sound sound like what a major release SHOULD sound like

J Cole needs to get with Just Blaze
Your review sounds about on par with how I felt.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I wouldn't know where to start with Ghostface to be honest..

Meth mix is dope..

Okay, so I've said this before, but that Swizzy mix? Changed my life, bro. I learned that a good 75 percent of the songs I love/loved were produced by either him, Dre, Kanye or Mannie. But unlike those other fools, there isn't a single ounce of fat on that mix. It's weird to say, but I think Swizz Beats is my favorite producer of all time.

AND Y'ALL EATIN AND I'M STARVING SUP BROS?

speaking of mixes, I laughed on ignorant 24 when I heard 2chainz calling himself tity2chainz cause I recall someone calling him that a lot here, I was just like wtf?

Blackace

Okay, so I've said this before, but that Swizzy mix? Changed my life, bro. I learned that a good 75 percent of the songs I love/loved were produced by either him, Dre, Kanye or Mannie. But unlike those other fools, there isn't a single ounce of fat on that mix. It's weird to say, but I think Swizz Beats is my favorite producer of all time.

AND Y'ALL EATIN AND I'M STARVING SUP BROS?
I made that mix because people were hating on the greatness of Swizzy here, but once you put his accomplishments out there like that he can't be denied..

Personally I think the Mannie mix has only one song, I would consider "unworthy" looking back at it..

the Dre mix is a little unfair because that was his lesser known stuff.. if you want some of his best just listen to the Deathrow mix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom