• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
speaking of mixes, I laughed on ignorant 24 when I heard 2chainz calling himself tity2chainz cause I recall someone calling him that a lot here, I was just like wtf?

calls himself that a lot..

sometimes Titty 2 Necklace

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I made that mix because people were hating on the greatness of Swizzy here, but once you put his accomplishments out there like that he can't be denied..

Personally I think the Mannie mix has only one song, I would consider "unworthy" looking back at it..

the Dre mix is a little unfair because that was his lesser known stuff.. if you want some of his best just listen to the Deathrow mix

It's funny how much you forget shit. Like on the Mannie mix, I am reminded that at one point Juvie and Mannie were the best combo doing ignant shit. And how bad Weezy wanted to be Lil' Juvie.

Recon

Banned
It's funny how much you forget shit. Like on the Mannie mix, I am reminded that at one point Juvie and Mannie were the best combo doing ignant shit. And how bad Weezy wanted to be Lil' Juvie.

I think Weezy is satisfied with how his career turned out. Also, this Jay Rock feature on GKMC is nice.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!

It's funny how horrible cash money would have been without Mannie

Esch

Banned
WanderingWind said:
No makeup is amazing shut up

No makeup is a cross between something J Cole and Relapse era Eminem would write: Intended for the bitches, corny and transparent, featuring a corny white boy, and in the end appealing to nobody

WanderingWind

No makeup is a cross between something J Cole and Relapse era Eminem would write: Intended for the bitches, corny and transparent, featuring a corny white boy, and in the end appealing to nobody

Nah, son. Time to get your grown man on and realize that song was for women over 16 and the men who fucks with them. Song was real to those dudes. Corny to peeps like you, still struggling to stop picking up chicks outside of high schools and shit.

WanderingWind

Agreeing with Esch here, the concept is cool, hope some girls learn from it but the song itself? It gets the skip every damn time

Just messing around, but I can't see not feeling that track if you've ever been in a relationship for a while. Women get hammered with this beauty shit all the damn time. Sometimes it's good to be there to say "you don't need all that shit."

Yeah, my wife is reading over my shoulder. SO WHAT?

Esch

Banned
Nah, son. Time to get your grown man on and realize that song was for women over 16 and the men who fucks with them. Song was real to those dudes. Corny to peeps like you, still struggling to stop picking up chicks outside of high schools and shit.

hot under the collar, are we?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Just messing around, but I can't see not feeling that track if you've ever been in a relationship for a while. Women get hammered with this beauty shit all the damn time. Sometimes it's good to be there to say "you don't need all that shit."

Also cake faced chicks are the absolute worst.

lol, I just don't like the execution of it, that's all.

Esch

Banned
alright, well your fossilized domesticated ass aside im deleting any tracks with this guy on them on principle

400px-Colin_Munroe_sitting_with_lego_heart.jpg

Esch

Banned
I'm so old school, I don't even know who the fuck that is. Something tells me I'm glad.

the guy that sings the hook on no makeup. i figured he'd look like a bit of a bitch, google images doesnt disappoint

edit: also now i have a great mental image of a bunch of 30 year old women crying their eyes out nodding listening to no makeup

WanderingWind

the guy that sings the hook on no makeup. i figured he'd look like a bit of a bitch, google images doesnt disappoint

edit: also now i have a great mental image of a bunch of 30 year old women crying their eyes out nodding listening to no makeup

At least Kendrick getting other cats to sing his hooks. When the fuck did we start letting rappers get away with that shit? Remember Ja Rule losing his career over that? WTF?

WanderingWind

Ghostface singed too at some point, I can;t remember the song, but I know he did.

And he never did that shit again, b. And nobody remembers that song, not even you.

Proof, mine, son. Every rapper is allowed one fuckup. Some sing their hooks. Some make shitty autotune records after getting dumped by bald-headed fashonista wannabes.

It's called growing.

And he never did that shit again, b. And nobody remembers that song, not even you.

Proof, mine, son. Every rapper is allowed one fuckup. Some sing their hooks. Some make shitty autotune records after getting dumped by bald-headed fashonista wannabes.

It's called growing.

LOL okay I died, that is true.

Recon

Banned

It's called growing.

808's wasnt about Amber. But yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom