• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone photoshop the record in this photo to look like it's a Wu-Tang record? Just a yellow W on the center label will be fine.
girl-music-retro-vinyl-Favim.com-166441_large.jpg

There is a prize!

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Going to run a gaf-hop competition for Borderlands 2 (PC) and the Season Pass, I'm just not sure whether I should bundle the prize or make them separate just in case someone already got the game and just wants the pass, thoughts?
Since I already got the game I'd be down for the season pass.

RJT

I know I missed the discussion on this thread, but just for future record: Good Kid, m.A.A.d City is a fucking masterpiece. Bravo, Kendrick!

HiResDes

Not enough to matter.

Exactly, people acting like Dre is the main reason this album is great are besides themselves. He probably aided Kendrick in making his music more accessible in terms of production, hooks, and adlibs but the brunt of the work and the real credit should all be given to Kendrick.

Backseat Freestyle is aiight but I fucking can't stand it near the end when he switches voices. I really do think Q or ASAP would have torn that beat up.

Good album, just not my favorite TDE release this year. Anyways I'm gonna hold out on that Iron Fists stream and just cop the album next week (?) alongside GKMC

edit: tracks good kid, real and Compton could easily be swapped out for more g songs like Black Boy Fly and Cartoons and Cereal

Nibel

Poetic Justice. People, Poetic Justic.

iptckuEaMrsRv.gif

And the way he ends his first two verses on "Sing About Me"?

iYfPC0qhCSLe1.gif

Can't wait for my deluxe CD, amazing album, I'm happy

HiiiLife

Just got done reading some pages at a Gaga forum and they're saying she wouldn't work with a talentless fool. Lol. Now I remember why I don't journey into other forums when it comes to music genres.

mooooose

2Chainz and Drake on the hook was genius. It is a great fucking hook. This beat is crazy and perfect for ASAP.

Edit - ASAP is horrible at releasing songs. They let Freeze go out on a mixtape, after holding it for a year, and this song is very clearly old because it's the whole Club Paradise crew. They should've put this out months ago. Kendrick went hard.

PBY

Banned
Dig this shit. Verses were on point (though is it just me or was Kendrick channelling some Lil Wayne on his verse lol), didn't care much for the hook though.

Is this on ASAPs album?

I'd have to imagine it would be? you don't pay for 2 chainz and drake and not put it on the album

Gawd damn at that Nicki Minaj video. I have to say every Nicki Minaj music video is an event for my penis.

Cassie definitely looks stupid with that yellow hair though, much more fine with the black.

Why's that?

I listened to snippets for like 6 songs and none of the beats were good; nothing sounds grimy like the first album, and instead it's a bit more uptempo which doesn't fit his rapping style as much. Granted these were snippets so who knows, I might be wrong

Yambert

Neo Member
Aquemini had some good songs (Return of the G, Da art of storytelling 1 & 2), but it was also when Andre started reaching on some stupid shit. And, that chorus on the title track just sounds, well, it just sounds how it sounds. I usually fast-forward through his verses on the album and just listen to Big Boi.

c'mon now, Andre's verses on Aquemini title track are legendary

Detox

I didn't say I wouldn't, but I would still talk shit about that yellow hair afterwards.

Nope you would just say again. When I die reincarnate me as Diddy.

The competition is do something creative: photoshop, drawings, beats, story, poem, song anything original as long as it succeeds at its goal to entertain. Two contests will be running with the same criteria. 1 x Borderlands 2 (PC) and 1 x Borderlands 2 Season Pass (PC). You can enter both or one please specify with your entry.

DominoKid

Nicki AND Cassie? i need some private time.

Dig this shit. Verses were on point (though is it just me or was Kendrick channelling some Lil Wayne on his verse lol), didn't care much for the hook though.

Is this on ASAPs album?

nope (at least i hope not). its on some random dj mixtape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom