• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdyhybrid

Nicki Minaj- The Boys ft. Cassie

watch this on mute gawds

whew.png

Mmm.

Not feeling the Miley Cyrus haircut though. That shit is a tragedy.

it's produced by 40, sounds polished as fuck and has 2 chainz AND Drake on the hook. Plus rising star Kendrick.

Mixtape song my ass. And it knocks.

Recon

Banned
2Chainz and Drake on the hook was genius. It is a great fucking hook. This beat is crazy and perfect for ASAP.

Edit - ASAP is horrible at releasing songs. They let Freeze go out on a mixtape, after holding it for a year, and this song is very clearly old because it's the whole Club Paradise crew. They should've put this out months ago. Kendrick went hard.

Only Drake and tity two chainz were on the club paradise tour, and 2 chainz only came out for 1 track.

Unless the whole tour was different than his stop in MI.

Recon

Banned
Going to run a gaf-hop competition for Borderlands 2 (PC) and the Season Pass, I'm just not sure whether I should bundle the prize or make them separate just in case someone already got the game and just wants the pass, thoughts?

Please be a music contest. Those will be the most interesting lol. "Best Riff Raff impression"!!!!

PBY

Banned
If I have time ima make a beat for the bl2 competition. Dont want the prize do if someone wants to rap over what I make pm me

Recon

Banned
beat selection? other peoples styles? this is just the next step. he's gonna be drake after this album.

That would..be interesting. Swag Drake.

Also, I never actually got a good look at dude, but Abel is kinda weird looking. Like a crooning hobo who couldnt give a shit.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Yeah this is one of my favorite mixes.

Don't think any artist will ever come close to the quality OutKast had with its 4 album start. Incredible.
First two albums were incredible

Don't think anyone has aged as well as Outkast

Recon

Banned
Only artists that had the potential to top it were 2pac and Kanye, but both fell off, for very different reasons lol.

Well, Pac's career was literally killed before it could get shitty(though his Moms was determined to kill his legacy herself). Kanye...I honestly dont know what happened to Kanye. When people started giving him the recognition he so desperately craved during the CD/LR era, he stopped being interesting. He found a nice niche in the Swag/Im richer than you will ever be lane though.

Blackace

Well, Pac's career was literally killed before it could get shitty(though his Moms was determined to kill his legacy herself). Kanye...I honestly dont know what happened to Kanye. When people started giving him the recognition he so desperately craved during the CD/LR era, he stopped being interesting. He found a nice niche in the Swag/Im richer than you will ever be lane though.

Kayne is what QT would be if he stopped directing and only acted

Recon

Banned
Kayne is what QT would be if he stopped directing and only acted

This is probably the best description ever. Perfect. I wonder if Peterboy thinks QT is an oscar caliber actor?

"My Beautiful Dark Twisted Jackie Brown"

That sounds kinda hot actually.

Blackace

This is probably the best description ever. Perfect. I wonder if Peterboy thinks QT is an oscar caliber actor?

"My Beautiful Dark Twisted Jackie Brown"

That sounds kinda hot actually.
Did you see a sign on my garage that said dead ninja storage Jules?

Blackace

I know right? She was pretty old in that movie too. I would of smashed to I could not smash no more.

LMAO. I think Jackie Brown might be my second favorite QT film, after Pulp. The rest are all tied for 3rd.
Think Pam would have smashed you (me too)

For me Jackie or IB

Bishman

GKMC - Kendrick delivers a cohesive album with a strong concept and storyline that offers depth while never feeling forced or in anyway detrimental to the song making process. He showcases a variety of flows, changes pace at will, and is self-aware enough to preach without abstaining himself of guilt. Sure the topics are quite familiar and a bit predictable at times, but Kendrick's passion is pretty much unparalleled. Some of the song structures are quite inventive, as are the beats, which helps the album from feeling repetitive despite its long length. GKMC is an album with layers that might be readily accessible, especially in this age of instant gratification and impersonal swag-toting self-ignorance. It reaches a level of introspection and emotion that other rappers would never touch. It's a shame how unsafe it has become to be real. GKMC is the album Kendrick wanted to make, not the album his studio told him to make.
10/10

Album Lows - Compton, Money Tree, Swimming Pools (Extended Version)
Album Highs - Everything Else

emF5L.png
emF5L.png
emF5L.png
emF5L.png
emF5L.png
emF5L.png
emF5L.png
emF5L.png
emF5L.png
emF5L.png

Status