• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recon

Banned
Think Pam would have smashed you (me too)

For me Jackie or IB

I would let E40 touch me for a chance with Pam.

Fuck it, there you go. You wanted to give me an E40 tag, i welcome the public shaming. Pam Grier got my juices going for black women. And fuck, she was one fine grown ass woman too.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
What's funny I just heard "back in the day" just about 5 minutes ago on the radio.

Great song

I honestly think ATLiens is their best album, and in my personal top3. But that track might be my favorite Outkast track. If I could only choose one hip hop track to call perfect, it would be that.
Yeah that sums it up

T Dollarz

I know right? She was pretty old in that movie too. I would of smashed to I could not smash no more.

LMAO. I think Jackie Brown might be my second favorite QT film, after Pulp. The rest are all tied for 3rd.

There is no incorrect way to rank the QT films.

Django is going to be so good.

Recon

Banned
There is no incorrect way to rank the QT films.

Django is going to be so good.

Yeah, I can roll with that. None of them are less than good. Love em all. I saw Inglorious Basterds in jail on a 19 in. television with horrible sound. Still was mesmerized. Saved my seat with my comb......good times.

Recon

Banned
You guys ever shuffle your ipod? This shit is blowing my mind.

Fuck that. I dont trim any albums(a bit OCD when it comes to having complete albums on my iphone), so I would probably get a bunch of Intros/Skits/OUtros/Bullshit on random. My ex use to do that all the time with her Zune. But she did a lot of deleting certain tracks, so it worked.

T Dollarz

Fuck that. I dont trim any albums(a bit OCD when it comes to having complete albums on my iphone), so I would probably get a bunch of Intros/Skits/OUtros/Bullshit on random. My ex use to do that all the time with her Zune. But she did a lot of deleting certain tracks, so it worked.

Yeah same, I have all albums cause I'm also OCD with that shit, but damn once in a while shuffling is so dope. Just had the sequence "Bring da Ruckus" to "Old School" to "Take It in Blood" to "Two Words." It's like dude, fuck yes.

Any time a skit comes up when shuffling I just skip. Never fails.

Recon

Banned
I just know if I hit shuffle, some bullshit BAYTL track would come on cuz I always forget to delete shit albums. I swear to god if some V-Nasty came on during my walk to class or in the car i would throw my iphone on the ground. I dont want to buy another phone.

I finally got into making playlists though. Have several driving playlists that I fucking love.

Cudder

I just know if I hit shuffle, some bullshit BAYTL track would come on cuz I always forget to delete shit albums. I swear to god if some V-Nasty came on during my walk to class or in the car i would throw my iphone on the ground. I dont want to buy another phone.

I finally got into making playlists though. Have several driving playlists that I fucking love.

nvm

T Dollarz

Well yeah, I only have a 16gig ipod so only my favorite shit is on there, not all my shit.

A song off Taylor Allerdice came on and it reminded me to delete that album up and open up a spot lol

Recon

Banned
Well yeah, I only have a 16gig ipod so only my favorite shit is on there, not all my shit.

A song off Taylor Allerdice came on and it reminded me to delete that album up and open up a spot lol

I bought a 32GB phone just so I didnt have to do "much" purging. Shit was tight awhile ago, but I deleted about 20 mixtapes that I gave no shit about from no names i dont remember. Then I deleted almost every single app I had. I dont play games on my phone so I didnt need a million games taking up space.

Pol_Pothead

Neo Member
Gucci Mane, Frenchie and Ice Burgandy all dropped releases as part of Brick Squad Day yesterday but if you're in the mood for some more trap shit (and why wouldn't you be?) Yo Gotti has come through with the latest installment in his Cocaine Muzik series.

Yo Gotti - CM7 (The World Is Yours)

Zjd4o.jpg

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I bought a 32GB phone just so I didnt have to do "much" purging. Shit was tight awhile ago, but I deleted about 20 mixtapes that I gave no shit about from no names i dont remember. Then I deleted almost every single app I had. I dont play games on my phone so I didnt need a million games taking up space.
Yeah my 16GB phone is really hurting right now.

The day I had to desync the majority of Pac's discography was an emotional one.

T Dollarz

Any time I want to add a new album, I have to delete one. It hurts me soul.

And lol the other day I realized Radioactive was still on my ipod. I deleted that ish so quick.

Pol_Pothead

Neo Member
I also wouldn't expect Drake, Kendrick Lamar and 2 Chainz to be the features when I hear that Rocky is gonna drop a new song, so surely he's talking about someone else?

Bishman

Anyone notice that every year, there is a hip hop savior? It started with Drake. Then it was Wiz. J. Cole followed up the next year. And now this year is all Kendrick Lamar.

Who got next year?

Detox

Anyone notice that every year, there is a hip hop savior? It started with Drake. Then it was Wiz. J. Cole followed up the next year. And now this year is all Kendrick Lamar.

Who got next year?

Jeezy TM104 Shawty Redd, Mannie Fresh and DJ Toomp

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!

Who got next year?

sigh..

it's this hyperbolic shit that makes it hard to enjoy these new releases...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom