• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
The fact that wiz, Cole, and Drake are considered the " leaders" if the new school is a sad statement about mainstream hip hop. All these skinny non threatening one blonde wig away from being a female RnB artist looking motherfuckers are about as interesting as dirt.

production on relapse was amazing, its just too bad eminem brought his D game to the table. He was more interested in trying to force each verse to rhyme with the same word all the way through than crafting anything memorable.

The fact that wiz, Cole, and Drake are considered the " leaders" if the new school is a sad statement about mainstream hip hop. All these skinny non threatening one blonde wig away from being a female RnB artist looking motherfuckers are about as interesting as dirt.

Gotta co sign this. With the exception of Cole. I think the dude has great potential. He just needs the right team around him to get a good album out of him.

DominoKid

i think drake has done quite well carrying the new generation among the elite.

kendrick is making that run to be the 2nd elite star of the new generation

cole will never get there. he's not the same talent.

i wonder who is gonna be the third big star. i used to think it was gonna be rocky but now i'm not so sure. fuckin problem is a fuckin problem tho.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
its not just those three either. Tyga, Lil Wayne, big sean, and so on. They all look like they'd lose a fist fit against my 100 pound little sister. Bunch of anerexic children.

Drake isn't carrying shit, id rather listen to a wiz marathon than anything he has to offer. Can't rap, can't sing, but tries to do both. Worst new popular artist in years.

i wonder who is gonna be the third big star. i used to think it was gonna be rocky but now i'm not so sure. fuckin problem is a fuckin problem tho.
I feel the same way. As much as I feel Cole should get there, as I've said and as many has said before there's just something missing about him that he needs. That's not to say that he isn't successful, it's just that he's not Drake tier or near Drake tier.

Quite frankly, I'm done with Cole for now lol. I hear Work Out on the radio from time to time but I don't remember the last time I checked out a Cole track on my own.

lol you fuck with it now? Wiz Khalifa is possibly the 3rd star honestly lol. He has hits and the cover art.

I'll wait and see what Cole does next year, but I will say I'm not holding my breath. He seems too arrogant to even admit that his album didn't sound great

Tokubetsu

Vdhdj.png

Fuck rap music, Clams going after that LA pop music money

I'm not positive, but I think eating a cd would be a good and quick way to get cancer.

I have no science to back that up, it just seems to me that....it'd kill you.

sooooo When is he chomping on that cd though? Jewel case and insert too or just the disc?

I edited my post just for you ;)

Your good peoples Top hat, cane, tie and monacle metroid. Needs better emcees on these beats

I'm not positive, but I think eating a cd would be a good and quick way to get cancer.

I have no science to back that up, it just seems to me that....it'd kill you.

sooooo When is he chomping on that cd though? Jewel case and insert too or just the disc?

I think chewing thoroughly could avoid that. Well find out soon enough when he munches that disc. I vote just the disc. Its enough to teach him to make outrageous claims like that again. Yet not too much to torture the guy

This was the ASAP Rocky was going to outsell GKMC, right?

...I say no hot sauce. And he has to wear a bib.

Edit it was Meek Mill. I vote bib and no sauce either. No drinks. Actually only a half cup of water. Room temperature water.

Recon

Banned
Meek Mill? The guy who carries the weed for Wale, who carries the tub of butter for Rozay?

Lulz. Enjoy that cd, bro.

I have to agree. Meek Mill aint doing shit. I thought maybe that Drake tour would've helped him. But honestly, his set was the most boring out of all of them. That includes fucking French and I barely saw any of French. Literally no one at the concert gave any fucks for Meek.

cacophony

im the only sane person here apparently. do you not know the demographic who actually goes out and buys CDs? meek mill got burn, amen, young n gettin it right now

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I have to agree. Meek Mill aint doing shit. I thought maybe that Drake tour would've helped him. But honestly, his set was the most boring out of all of them. That includes fucking French and I barely saw any of French. Literally no one at the concert gave any fucks for Meek.

Really? Not that I don't believe you but Meek is one of the most requested artist I get from young Americans.. And a few of his songs make fools wild out...

DominoKid

yeah dreamchasers 2 was really big shit on twitter when it dropped. he's got an audience so i'd be surprised if kendrick sold more than him.

i wish they were going head to head though.

Recon

Banned
im the only sane person here apparently. do you not know the demographic who actually goes out and buys CDs? meek mill got burn, amen, young n gettin it right now

Young white girls. They give zero fucks about Meek. Like, I cant even name a single track he has. He aint blowing up. Tyga has more fans than him. Tyga's weed carrier has more fans than Meek. Omarion is gonna eat more than Meek is. Stalley's beard is more popular than Meek. Am I getting my point across? Im trying to say Meek aint moving units, except maybe out of his trunk when he gets cut from MMG.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Young white girls. They give zero fucks about Meek. Like, I cant even name a single track he has. He aint blowing up. Tyga has more fans than him. Tyga's weed carrier has more fans than Meek. Omarion is gonna eat more than Meek is. Stalley's beard is more popular than Meek. Am I getting my point across? Im trying to say Meek aint moving units, except maybe out of his trunk when he gets cut from MMG.

White Navy chicks love Meek.. Imma Boss still moves and so does Flexin

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper

I really don't know. I'm in LA and Kendrick is everywhere and on every station. Hometown bias maybe, and personal preference definitely, but I can't see the guy playing 3rd string on a label beating out the guy cosigned by Dre and with this much buzz behind him.

Guess we'll see, but if I were him, I'd start chewing plastic or something to get used to the texture of CD.

I had no idea he was on mmg

Recon

Banned
Really? Not that I don't believe you but Meek is one of the most requested artist I get from young Americans.. And a few of his songs make fools wild out...

Im really just fucking around. I remember his mixtape doing huge numbers. I really have no idea how big his fan base is. He just seems the most forgettable out of MMG. And when that includes Omarion and Stalley's beard, thats a problem.

Im really just fucking around. I remember his mixtape doing huge numbers. I really have no idea how big his fan base is. He just seems the most forgettable out of MMG. And when that includes Omarion and Stalley's beard, thats a problem.

Was Omarion the one dancing on stage with ross like he only had a few more minutes of life?

If so, yea I remember that more than Meek.

Recon

Banned
Was Omarion the one dancing on stage with ross like he only had a few more minutes of life?

If so, yea I remember that more than Meek.

Was that him? I only saw that in .gif form. OMG I was dying though. But really, fuck watching BET or MTV. Dont have cable either way lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom