• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Im really just fucking around. I remember his mixtape doing huge numbers. I really have no idea how big his fan base is. He just seems the most forgettable out of MMG. And when that includes Omarion and Stalley's beard, thats a problem.

He seems to be the only member of MMG not named after a drug dealer that people actively give a fuck about to me..

omarion.gif

All those random movements, I wouldn't have been shocked if he was trying to summon the megazord.

1361098_o.gif

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I have never been to a party playing The Weeknd. Also, I would never even think to call Abel's music "Party" music.
you goin to the wrong parties

Alright, after spending more time with GKMC:

- Still not feeling Backseat Freestyle. Q would've torn that up, but meh. Might grow on me, might not. Edit: I think my main issue is Kendrick changing his voice @ 2:16.
That shit was some bullshit.

Lol very true he has...

Ive no problem with older artists sticking around. Shit look at the Wu joints on that OST. They still dropping heat. Once the musics good age is irrelevant.

Once the greats are still touring its keeping hip hop relevant.
I saw Public Enemy live last saturday. I wish I hadn't seen Public Enemy live last saturday.

You're terrible.

I'm gonna slit your throat to this song:
http://youtu.be/wOBJscCoQCI

Dance in your blood.
Swim in that fuckin' blood.

I like this.

I dont get this. I woulda thought Lupe would condemn car culture, pollution, materialism etc.
Anyways to get his message out to the people.

MMMMHMMMMMM

Young white girls. They give zero fucks about Meek. Like, I cant even name a single track he has. He aint blowing up. Tyga has more fans than him. Tyga's weed carrier has more fans than Meek. Omarion is gonna eat more than Meek is. Stalley's beard is more popular than Meek. Am I getting my point across? Im trying to say Meek aint moving units, except maybe out of his trunk when he gets cut from MMG.

Y'all know why white girls don't fuck with Meek? Nah, I won't even say it. You already know

Tokubetsu

Y'all know why white girls don't fuck with Meek? Nah, I won't even say it. You already know

Yet still I know white girls who love Gucci Mane. My best friend's fiance is blonde hair white girl from Missouri who has flat out said she would fuck Gucci even though he's not "traditionally" attractive. So yea, the arguement you WOULD make her is fucking stupid like it always is.

White girls aren't fucking with him because the only song he has to his name that could get shit started is "House Party" and thats over a year old.

I just heard 21 & Over by the Alkaholiks for the first time today. holy shit, this album is amazing. why have I been sleeping?!?!?!? time to check out the rest of their shit

Recon

Banned
I'm a noob when it comes to stuff like this.. But is it best to leave the treble, bass, etc alone in my iPhone/car settings?

I meddle with my car settings because I like to have a certain sound in my car. I would leave your EQ setting alone with everything else though.

HiiiLife

I meddle with my car settings because I like to have a certain sound in my car. I would leave your EQ setting alone with everything else though.

Sounds good. Thanks for the heads up. Man I'm using a pair of Beats to listen to GKMC and the bass is vibrating my brain. Lol. Big difference from my shitty SkullCandys. Now I just need to find more "high" quality songs to test these headphones out.

Ok, I bought Sleeping Dogs yesterday and I'm really enjoying the soundtrack (the hip-hop part).

What other games have good hip-hop soundtracks? San Andreas is obviously the best (c'mon, Radio Los Santos) but there must be more.

Tokubetsu

Ok, I bought Sleeping Dogs yesterday and I'm really enjoying the soundtrack (the hip-hop part).

What other games have good hip-hop soundtracks? San Andreas is obviously the best (c'mon, Radio Los Santos) but there must be more.

The Afro Samurai game was only worth playing for the soundtrack:
http://youtu.be/D15gSD-tB4M

Saint's Row has a great selection of rap too. Midnight Club games as well. That one Marc Ecko game with Talib Kweli too:
http://youtu.be/82SzqWxEVS4
http://youtu.be/iGSU7xhkL-g

(IIRC, RJD2 did the ambient score stuff as well) I remember being like the only one who liked the game though haha. This was the height of my backpack period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom