• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Finally get to hear good kid
Like it way more than section.80 so far.

Poetic Justice is the only song that is complete shit. Sing about me is, as I expected, way too fucking long, but it's enjoyable for the first 6 minutes.

Nevermind, I was a bit confused the first listen. Sing about me needs to be about 2 minutes shorter, the "skits" threw me off.

HiiiLife

I really really REALLY like the extra bars KDot put at the end of Swimming Pools.

Wish it was a bit longer before the song ends lol.

Really?! Is there no/a different soundtrack?

Nah, it's the same OST but there are several features missing. Worse lighting, wirse matchmaking, game-modes not making it over from the console versions, the whole currency stuff was removed, no DLC... Custom soundtrack missing as well afaik.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Between eiht's verse on MAAD city and RBX's feature on Dos Equis, it's nice hearing old west coast artists that still very much have it. In fact RBX sounds even better than he used to.

These guys are Christian Rich:

Christian-Rich-Famous-Girl-Bjorn-Remix-465x312.jpg

and this:

Christian Rich
Gold Gold Gold EP

1) BAÇK ROOM
2) BRIX†ON
3) GØLD

is 8 minutes of their shit.
It's pretty good.

The Afro Samurai game was only worth playing for the soundtrack:
http://youtu.be/D15gSD-tB4M

Saint's Row has a great selection of rap too. Midnight Club games as well. That one Marc Ecko game with Talib Kweli too:
http://youtu.be/82SzqWxEVS4
http://youtu.be/iGSU7xhkL-g

(IIRC, RJD2 did the ambient score stuff as well) I remember being like the only one who liked the game though haha. This was the height of my backpack period.

These are nice. Never watched Afro Samurai but I enjoyed the RZA produced soundtrack. Wonder what he'd have done for the game.

I remembered MadWorld on the Wii as well. Game didn't hold up on repeaded playthroughs IMO but I thought it was awesome that they made an original hip-hop soundtrack for the game.

Ox - Soul

Ox - Ride!!

Sick YG - Look Pimpin!

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Kendrick Lamar - m.A.A.d City (the track)

Reminds me of a em RELAPSE track, and i fucking loved relapse

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Damn, the adapter for my laptop died a week ago, so I've had incredibly limited internet access up until the new one was delivered this morning.

I guess #1 on my to-do list is Mellowhype's Numbers.

Anything else major gone down? Other than GKMC, of course.

f0rk

The Rocky + 2 Chainz + Drake + Kendrick track is amazing, I hope his album is just all banging singles like that in contrast to Kendrick's.

Tokubetsu

That ASAP song is so stupid. Don't like the beat or the rhymes...feels like a lazy track they threw together

It's a co-sign/cash-in. They literally went "Who is hot right now?" and then put all three of them on a track (2 Chainz, Drake & Kendrick) and throw some shit together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom