• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kendrick Lamaar performing, tonight on Conan O'Brien.

Wu-Tang Clan performing, tonight on Jimmy Fallon. Backed by The Roots.

Im sure it is. But heres my dirty little secret: I dont like the Wu much outside of Enter The Wu Tang. Also, that Kanye track was bad, IMO.

I mean this shit is? Fucking Ridicalisss.

Mangotron

Is it just me or does Cole look like a Pharaoh?

J-Cole-Haircut.jpg

220px-Pharaoh.svg.png

IrishNinja

Hey guys i compiled and tagged a bunch of old Pete Rock remixes/rare shyt (not on commercial releases of course), like that Street Dreams cut. If anyone wants it lemme know

edit: not the best audio quality but what can you do lol. dope cuts either way

do i even gotta ask? send that shit man!

time to watch RZA and Bronson videos now

IrishNinja

knew that was gonna happen - when someone like recon quietly says "i dont care for wu" why yall gotta egg him on? you know he's gonna get more reckless if you ask.

its like siddx finishing a post with "and your mom's nice but not really my type" and then going WHY MAN SHE'S A GREAT LADY

Not my fault most of yall been dick sucking lupe for far too long trying to relive the glory days of the 2000's.

i mean look at that, jo/36, that's on you both

Recon

Banned
knew that was gonna happen - when someone like recon quietly says "i dont care for wu" why yall gotta egg him on? you know he's gonna get more reckless if you ask.

its like siddx finishing a post with "and your mom's nice but not really my type" and then going WHY MAN SHE'S A GREAT LADY

Pretty much. I try to stay nice and just leave it be. But theres always someone who has to catch feelings and cry about it.

Not my fault most of yall been dick sucking the Wu for far too long trying to relive the glory days of the 90's.

They reliving them on the soundtrack. Dicksucking? You always get so salty over nothing.

Only one catching feelings is you playa. Ninja basically tellin us to tip toe around you like a moody child.

peope just wanna help

but recon ain't hearing it because he's on point like a pyramid

Not my fault you act like a bitch when someone doesnt like your favorite artist.

I quoted Kanye, and called your opinion shocking. Thats acting like a bitch? Lol you got like a confrontation complex or some shit. Anyone says anything you always make it negative and start yapping at people like a fucking mutt. Making a big deal out of absolutely nothing.

Recon

Banned
I quoted Kanye, and called your opinion shocking. Thats acting like a bitch? Lol you got like a confrontation complex or some shit. Anyone says anything you always make it negative and start yapping at people like a fucking mutt. Making a big deal out of absolutely nothing.

Lol. I knew I shouldn't of wasted my breathe on such lessers.

Everyone knows Lupe and Jlol have more lyrical warfare than Raekwon and Inspectah Deck.

Jlol's album with Kendrick Lamar is gonna be so shitty if he gets more than a few verses in. God damn is that guy boring. I hope he's just behind the boards but even then a whole album with his beats would suck too.

IrishNinja

WAR OF THE MASSES/THE OUTCOME - DISASTROUS
MANY OF THE VICTIMS FAMILY SAVE THEY ASHES
A MILLION NAMES ON WALLS, ENGRAVED IN PLAQUES/
THOSE WHO WENT BACK, RECEIVED PENALTIES FOR THEY ACTS
ANOTHER HEART IS TORN AS CLOSE ONES MOURN
THOSE WHO STRAY, NINJAS GET SLAYED ON THE SONG

Recon

Banned
Females be catching feelings on text usually, didnt think I would have to deal with them on Gaf-Hop too. Shits ridiuclous.

WAR OF THE MASSES/THE OUTCOME - DISASTROUS
MANY OF THE VICTIMS FAMILY SAVE THEY ASHES
A MILLION NAMES ON WALLS, ENGRAVED IN PLAQUES/
THOSE WHO WENT BACK, RECEIVED PENALTIES FOR THEY ACTS
ANOTHER HEART IS TORN AS CLOSE ONES MOURN
THOSE WHO STRAY, NINJAS GET SLAYED ON THE SONG

irish with the lullabies zzzzzzz

too many songs with rhymes that's mad long, make it brief son, half short and twice strong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom