• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Upgrade until you get that Kardashian pussy/money. Yeezy needs to teach you.

Ye is so much richer than her... She upgyadded (with two Ds for a double dose of pimping) to him..

That and that track him and hodgy did on Fallon. Only good things from Tyler, IMO .

Sandwitches.

Bastard is good throughout for me. Goblin was disappointing, had like 2~3 hot tracks. "Radical" was one of the most embarrassing songs I've ever heard.

I like Tyler's production on EARL too, he's a better producer than he is a rapper anyways.

Blackace

I usually don't get too hyped over my own mixes... but this has been a great two days for me DJ-wise..

so.. without further ado

acesushi.gif

New Ignorant mix.. it HAD to happen!

http://www.dj-ace.com/Mixes/ignorant25.mp3

venomrolling.gif

and for Siddix new Poppy mix!!

http://www.dj-ace.com/Mixes/poppy5.mp3

life is good

ACEisJesus.gif

Mumei

Blackace, when did they brainwash you into embracing gifs?

Well. I would say something, but a certain mod might think im being homophobic and ban me again for 3 months.

I know that I am something of a bête noire for you, but you were banned for three months on April 12. I was not a moderator until June 17. I did mention that I probably would have done the same thing, but I didn't actually do it.

Blackace

Blackace, when did they brainwash you into embracing gifs?

icecubehigh2.gif

I use them at times..

Also real rap, Mumei is a great mod.. not that all the mods aren't good. But he really puts alot of effort into the board

Blackace

Mumei's got Ace blushin' and shit.

Should I use a "yo mama/sister" comeback here.. is the question that goes through every black man's mind..

I just wanted to put it out there so people got it.. dude is real approachable if you got an issue

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Had that west coast mix bumpon on the way to college. Good shit Ace. Really feeling that one.

Waitin on a hilarious Siddx post about the pop mix...

I actually love the pop mixes, im the biggest fan of those in this thread. I like pop music, I just don't like most pop music fans and there are the devils 5 that I hate (gaga, perry, minaaj, madonna, rihanna) but I can tolerate music from them too if it's in the right context (like a pop mix).

Still digesting WCW13 which so far is spectacular, now I've got a new poppy mix and an ignorant mix too? Got my weekend soundtrack ready.

Blackace

This west coast mix though...

slow-clap-gif.gif

lol thanks... Hopefully we can get some more material soon from the west

Had that west coast mix bumpon on the way to college. Good shit Ace. Really feeling that one.

Waitin on a hilarious Siddx post about the pop mix...

again thanks, hope your boy dug it too.

And Siddx is my only vocal poppy supporter..

siddx

It helps that you put together a badass pop mix. Gives me just enough pop without it getting to the point I feel like going on a stabbing spree. You get that bubble gum shit that is catchy without it going overboard and overstaying it's welcome.
The lack of my dirty bitch Ke$ha hurts me though. And my new obnoxious white trash girl Cher Lloyd.

Detox

Anything creative, could be mspaint, a beat, lyrics, poem, short story etc, as long as it entertains. Up for grabs is Borderlands 2 PC and Season Pass PC. If you got BL2 already you can just enter for the season pass. I'm not sure if people missed it and I should extend the deadline or not.

RJT

Anything creative, could be mspaint, a beat, lyrics, poem, short story etc, as long as it entertains. Up for grabs is Borderlands 2 PC and Season Pass PC. If you got BL2 already you can just enter for the season pass. I'm not sure if people missed it and I should extend the deadline or not.

I missed it the first time. Not that creative, but I'd give it a shot just for fun.

Blackace

It helps that you put together a badass pop mix. Gives me just enough pop without it getting to the point I feel like going on a stabbing spree. You get that bubble gum shit that is catchy without it going overboard and overstaying it's welcome.
The lack of my dirty bitch Ke$ha hurts me though. And my new obnoxious white trash girl Cher Lloyd.

I will make you hate them in 6

Now if you hadda made it a Street Fighter 4 tournament it woulda been mine.

siddx

I will make you hate them in 6

Cher Lloyd is about half a song away from being the target of my burning hatred. Ke$ha I will never hate. I want to give her a bath and some whiskey and get checked for gonorrhea in the morning.

Detox

Kendrick's top 25 albums - he got Stillmatic on there and no Illmatic

Just Blaze mentioned Compton is an old beat from Detox, that got me thinking that there is a version of Detox made around the same time as The Documentary with similar beats on it. I would love to hear that, I feel like it was Dre at the top of his game.

RJT

He kinda explains that on Reasonable Doubt:
"I got into Reasonable Doubt like 2002, 2001. I was super late. On the West Coast we weren’t really playing East Coast music like that just because of all the beef stuff that was going on—we was really influenced by that. I’m like 9, 10, 11 years old. I don’t wanna listen to nothing on the East Coast. Everything everybody was playing was Death Row.”

I'm gonna forgive the Illmatic absence because of that.

Recon

Banned

Nice. I got something i can start if you extend to like monday or wed.

Blackace

Just Blaze mentioned Compton is an old beat from Detox, that got me thinking that there is a version of Detox made around the same time as The Documentary with similar beats on it. I would love to hear that, I feel like it was Dre at the top of his game.

no.gif

Love the Documentary but I don't think it is the top of Dre's game as a producer.

Might be his best create a star from nothing albums

Detox

Nice. I got something i can start if you extend to like monday or wed.
Wednesday it is.
He kinda explains that on Reasonable Doubt:

I'm gonna forgive the Illmatic absence because of that.
"I was the only Compton ninja with a New York State of Mind" - Jayceon The Game Taylor
Ace did you originally skip on Illmatic? say it ain't so Ace say it ain't so

Blackace

Wednesday it is.

"I was the only Compton ninja with a New York State of Mind" - Jayceon The Game Taylor
Ace did you originally skip on Illmatic? say it ain't so Ace say it ain't so

nope...

I rocked Illmatic from day one..

Recon

Banned
beef didn't start until 95-96

Illmatic was 94..

Yeah, but he was mad young before then. He was only 7 when Illmatic dropped. I vaguely remember my brother playing it back then. I definitely wasnt old enough to actually understand what it was. Definitely not old enough to start choosing music I wanted.

If Compton was on Detox people would have complained it wasn't good enough or a shit beat altogether.

If the musical equivalent to the cure for Aids and Cancer is on Detox Hip hop fans will say its not good enough/All this time for this??

Its too late for Dre to drop Detox. No matter how good the music on there is, it'll be all complaints

Recon

Banned
If Compton was on Detox people would have complained it wasn't good enough or a shit beat altogether.

Honestly, if Dre thinks what people want is him rapping over other dude's beats , then he doesn't understand why people love him. I'm sure it would sell, on name recognition alone, but it ain't what we've all been waiting for.

I honestly thought Kush was a fun song, but I want Dre production. Topless let me know Dre still had it in him, I want more of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom