• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't even have sex with Sade, I'd feel like I was making her dirty. I'd sleep in the same bed as her, fully clothed, and feel completely fulfilled.

It's like how I cringe whenever I see Allison Brie scantily clothed. I prefer her dressed as Annie from Community, and my fantasy would be to cuddle with her dressed like that before sex. But she wouldn't be naked

CRS

I couldn't even have sex with Sade, I'd feel like I was making her dirty. I'd sleep in the same bed as her, fully clothed, and feel completely fulfilled.

Total agreement.
It's like how I cringe whenever I see Allison Brie scantily clothed. I prefer her dressed as Annie from Community, and my fantasy would be to cuddle with her dressed like that before sex. But she wouldn't be naked

:/

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
so siddx did you eat some dog yet

Yeah I'm pretty sure I ended up with some dog for lunch a while back. I get lunch from one of those street carts in an alleyway and its usually delicious but on one occasion the meat I chose had very...peculiar...taste and texture. I've eat meat from a lot of different animals and had never tasted anything like it. So chances are....
They also use cat meat here in some of the shadier/cheaper food carts. Anything that uses shredded meat is often supplemented with cat meat to lower costs.
And then there are the shit fish. A lot of fish are bred in little pools in the ground floor of buildings in poor areas of the city. Since most of those places have inferior (or a complete lack of) indoor plumbing, the shit from the toilets often just goes straight down into these pools where the hungry fish are waiting to gobble it up. Then those fish are fried up and eaten.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
How about a different kind of mix. Instead of hip-hop songs, mix the tracks that were sampled for said hip-hop songs.

This post brought to you by Sade's Sally.

you just brought back memories of Curren$y - Famous .... Damn I wish spitta would skip that collabo with Wiz and do a Pilot Talk 3....

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Yeah I'm pretty sure I ended up with some dog for lunch a while back. I get lunch from one of those street carts in an alleyway and its usually delicious but on one occasion the meat I chose had very...peculiar...taste and texture. I've eat meat from a lot of different animals and had never tasted anything like it. So chances are....
They also use cat meat here in some of the shadier/cheaper food carts. Anything that uses shredded meat is often supplemented with cat meat to lower costs.
And then there are the shit fish. A lot of fish are bred in little pools in the ground floor of buildings in poor areas of the city. Since most of those places have inferior (or a complete lack of) indoor plumbing, the shit from the toilets often just goes straight down into these pools where the hungry fish are waiting to gobble it up. Then those fish are fried up and eaten.

where are you again? Cause jeez at the shit fish story...

siddx

cool I'll make a note to myself that if I am ever there to avoid cart food and sea food... shit i might go vegetarian the whole time there.

haha food is delicious here but it definitely pays to be aware of what and where you are eating.

Macca

Billboard.com on Meek Mill:

"That said, the biggest new entry on next week's Billboard 200 should come from Meek Mill. The rapper's debut studio set, "Dreams & Nightmares," is on track to sell around 170,000 to 190,000, according to industry forecasters."

Good numbers for Meek. Caco gon be eatin though.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Awwwwwh shit! Yeeea. Glad I suggested that now. Can't wait to get on it.

yup! I tried to separate his more solo/featured work rather than his UGK stuff.. there are a few UGK tracks on there tho

Esch

Banned
link is broken for me on Bun B mix
tocry.png

hahahaha

well shit with some sweet hot chili/fish sauce nobody notices the difference right :3

siddx

link is broken for me on Bun B mix
tocry.png

hahahaha

well shit with some sweet hot chili/fish sauce nobody notices the difference right :3

Lol thats probably why everything has that damn fish sauce on it. Stuff tastes great but man it smells the way I imagine a thousand rotting Nicki Minaaj pussyholes smell. You get that shit on your fingers and hours later you catch a whiff and nearly pass the fuck out.

Esch

Banned
Thanks ace/macca (should have seen that myself lol)

Lol thats probably why everything has that damn fish sauce on it. Stuff tastes great but man it smells the way I imagine a thousand rotting Nicki Minaaj pussyholes smell. You get that shit on your fingers and hours later you catch a whiff and nearly pass the fuck out.

Yo when you think about what the stuff actually is, it's pretty gross. But shit i like it anyway, just not as a condiment. Unless its done in that thai style like this

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Hey that Mic Tyson is pretty good, same shit from Sean but he brought it for sure

It's medicine for me right now. Life feels shitty and a tape full of just Sean P spittin grizzly bear bars is like keeping me alive.

I even bought the 11.99 joint off iTunes just for the homie.

Quake1028

Meek Mill summary: drugs, bitches, drink, money, Maybach, Rozay, pussy. But somehow it works. I like it, don't regret my $10 at all, since Spotify still doesn't have the damn thing up.

And stop hatin' on my CD's. I have a 2001, no Bluetooth or USB in that shit.

Slizz

Why is Light Snax the last track on the Priest Andretti tape? Shits at like 128kbps anyways and has been out a LONG time.

Meek Mill summary: drugs, bitches, drink, money, Maybach, Rozay, pussy. But somehow it works. I like it, don't regret my $10 at all, since Spotify still doesn't have the damn thing up.

Buy a radio at wal mart with a usb port.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
New Cube is okay. Cube knows how to command a beat.

Swizzy ft. Ludacris Chris Brown - Everyday Birthday trailer. Some damn fine women in this.

Q talks why there will be no Black Hippy album, continues trolling, people clowning DMX.
On DMX: I'm scared of a n***a who don't know how to use Google, that means he still know how to fight

*dead*

50 officially breaks up with Floyd Mayweather.

Kendrick Lamar freestyles on K104 using cue cards. That real freestyle shit.

Esch

Banned

cassette-adapter-small.jpg

these are less than 5$ online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom