• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
I know the cover turned people off majorly, but on the real though, West1996 might be better than half of your current Top 10 list.

Lute is making that really real shit. Dope as fuck.

HiResDes

Is Big Sean's mixtape the hottest one there right now or what?

24K of Gold, Woke Up, Mula...it's awesome.

Listening to Big Sean is like watching Snakes on a Plane, where you're not sure if the producer is in on the joke or is at the brunt of it.

I know the cover turned people off majorly, but on the real though, West1996 might be better than half of your current Top 10 list.

Lute is making that really real shit. Dope as fuck.

Quiet as kept we're like brothers in taste, Esch, Irish, and Toku are like cousins.

CRS

Not everyone can smoke a cigar. I would if my room didn't have this stupid smoke detector.

I guess I should have been a little more clear. Replace the cigar for the whiskey.

This goes back a little bit but I just picked up the Kardinal Offishall mixtape "Do The Right Thing" and it's fucking bananas. I think it's a 2007 thing, but still pretty relevant because the beats he's going over are old/classic, for the most part. Very very good one from him.
Just a random recommendation in your otherwise super cleanly organized thread.

GUN FINGA at his re-do of Pan Head's big intro verse in "Respect"

Respect, to all the gun man dem
Gun man alone keep gun problem
Fiyah bun, fi al di informer dem
Informer alone keep informer friend

CRUEL WINTER TRAILER
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oapeVBFJNtc&feature=player_embedded

(not sure if real, looks legit though)
Sorry fella, I am looking forward to it too... but that doesn't look legit at all to me. I mean, not at all.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
From the Jamie Foxx thread:

kim-kanye-costume-3_4_r560.jpg

Dark Knight feelin' / Die and be a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become a villain

*dead*

HiResDes

French Shawty is phenomenal on Doppic of Discussion, and it's about my favorite subject. Gonna make a Godard video for that track.

CRS

French Shawty is really nice too. I need a new Doppelgangaz LP in a month or so. Cold weather is kickin' in so it would be just the right time.

HiResDes

French Shawty is really nice too. I need a new Doppelgangaz LP in a month or so. Cold weather is kickin' in so it would be just the right time.

Oh shit that's what I was talking about, that's the first track I clicked on, hence the Godard video incoming

CRS

Sadly, I would get more excited for a new Doppelgangaz release then a Lupe one.

Have been going back to The Cool lately though. Still love that album.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom