• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

T Dollarz

Yeah I listened to it twice and didn't think it was special. (FlyLo)

Listened to Mic Tyson twice today, surprised how much I enjoyed it. First work I've heard from him. Really good stuff, production was on point and he has dope flow & delivery.

HiResDes

I love your methodology of if I haven't heard it, it isn't any better than what I have. Your aversion to the unknown permeates throughout your entire chakra, this is the antithesis to true enlightenment. Don't be scared to admit that you were kissed by Drake and you liked it.

Recon

Banned
I love your methodology of if I haven't heard it, it isn't any better than what I have. Your aversion to the unknown permeates throughout your entire chakra, this is the antithesis to true enlightenment. Don't be scared to admit that you were kissed by Drake and you liked it.

You aint Toku. Thats barely tolerable on him...

grkazan12

Just listened to Yacht Rock, damn is that shit smoooooothe. Gotta love Alchemist mane.

Does anyone what song is being sampled at around 50 seconds? I need that original song now.

Lasers Lupe was worse than Chief Keef.

Is it generally agreed upon that Chief Keef is horrible?
I can't stand that ignorant-ass DAS-EFX looking punk-ass-punk.

Which is a total insult to Das-Efx who I do like, but man... that song. Even the beat. SUCKS. What the flying fuck did Kanye (who typically does show decent taste) see in that dingus. And to put King Push on the song... maybe it was all an elaborate joke.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper

Which is a total insult to Das-Efx who I do like, but man... that song. Even the beat. SUCKS. What the flying fuck did Kanye (who typically does show decent taste) see in that dingus. And to put King Push on the song... maybe it was all an elaborate joke.

He's the worst thing in rap since Lil B.

CRS

/ Big Sean

Edit: Hahaha King Push.

Esch

Banned

I mean whatever. He just makes some dumb ass trap rap. It is what it is. It isnt gonna educate you, or make you a better person. Its just party/trunk muzik with NO pretensions of substance. However, he is a scusting little fuckhead and so are the rest of his crew, so I'm going to refrain from actively seeking out his shit. It's not good anyway so why bother.

Don't Like was probably THE song of the summer.

Aside from that and Love Sosa though I don't like this moron. But I'll probably end up listening to his album anyways. haha...bang bang. But I don't want to pay for it though....

King Push. Pretty damn generic with the verses but he did good on Tick Tock

HiResDes

Seriously if you want a place to start with Danny, this is the best:

01 D-Boyz f. T3 (prod. Waajeed)
02 Keep It 100 f. Trick Trick (prod. DJ Babu)
03 Murder Game f. Guilty Simpson (prod. Quelle)
04 Gametime (prod. Caz 1)
05 Black (prod. Black Milk)
06 L.O.L (prod. Black Milk)
07 On My $#!+ (prod. Denmark Vessey)
08 Bag Back (prod. Mosel)
09 Contra (prod. Apollo Brown)
10 Fruit Cocktail (prod. Black Milk)
11 Counterfeit (prod. Danny!)
12 The Wizard (prod. Apollo Brown)

SoilBreak

Banned
2CXhx.jpg