• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

EVOL 100%

Thanks guys, I think I'll go through the classics first, and listen to the other recommendations after. Got all of the stuff you mentioned on a txt file.

Time for some listening oh boy oh boy

PBY

Banned
Thanks guys, I think I'll go through the classics first, and listen to the other recommendations after. Got all of the stuff you mentioned on a txt file.

Time for some listening oh boy oh boy
Enjoy man, once you get through the classics you can really start getting an idea of what you like and then really start digging deeper. Also... Check out Aces mixes, they'll bring u up to speed real quick on that ignant music

Jay Sosa

ilgHX7o8ryd4P.jpg

hrrrr

jerry1594

Why is it that all Black Hippy music videos suck? Only good one I've seen is Hood Gone Love It (I'm aware it's not under TDE) and maybe the Rigamortis video.

Yo i seen the Wu a good few times in the last few years. Seen GZA, Ghost and Rae couple weeks ago. GZA was very disappointing. Dude was just saying his lines, no flow. He never has energy on stage so this was no surprise. But usually his rappin does be on point. As always Ghost came correct and Rae was the usual Rae.

Dont recommend seeing the Wu unless Meth or at least RZA is involved. Meth gets the crowd going wild. Dude is a born entertainer. RZA dont play around neither.

Also the fact Gravel Pit got a bigger reaction then Wu Tang Aint Nuthin Ta Fuck With speaks volumes about the lame ass hipster crowd in attendance. Shit was disgusting.

Couple years back when that song dropped you'd get mosh pits and borderline riots going off.

Detox

The worst part about seeing GZA live is there is always that one drunk Wu stan that knows every fucking line and shouts it so loud you can barely hear GZA's monotone voice. When I saw GZA he didn't remember his bars for the 50 diss and this guy was spitting like he wrote it, GZA passed the mic to him and it was like fuck me I've been listening to this guy scream for the last hour and now he has the mic.

The worst part about seeing GZA live is there is always that one drunk Wu stan that knows every fucking line and shouts it so loud you can barely hear GZA's monotone voice. When I saw GZA he didn't remember his bars for the 50 diss and this guy was spitting like he wrote it, GZA passed the mic to him and it was like fuck me I've been listening to this guy scream for the last hour and now he has the mic.

Dont get me wrong, i know a lot of the words. But your dead right. Fuck those dudes sitting there going bar for bar with the whole show. About a year agoi had to tell one of em to stand the fuck away from me. Screaming every word in my ear.

Anyone seen the RTB lineup? Looks sick. Need to see DMX live.

rock-the-bells.jpg

You think GZA gives a crap about what Wu stans think of his performance? Dude just wants to get out of there and get back to work on the LHC and reading blogs about Curiosity and experimenting with quantum entanglement.

I wouldn't go see GZA for free. Dude has no energy - I'm not even talking about physical presence either. No energy in his VOICE. Dude just doesn't have the fire anymore.

Wiz Khalifa response to album cover said:
“Im Helpin Everyone Get In Touch With Their Inner Sleaze,If U Dnt Wanna Let It Out, Ill Express It For You. I’ll Be Brave Enough. Onifc Is Not For The Scary.

Iss About Taking Risks So The People Who Believe What We Believe In Can Feel Free The Cover Art Should Give You Confidence And Let You Know You Can Fully Be Yourself In Front Of People No Matter What They Say Or Think

http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2012/08/wiz-khalifa-defends-o-n-i-f-c-albums-cover-artwork/

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
=irishninjamode=

This is amazing stuff right here. I love these BTS videos.

Skrillex Confirms Working With Kanye

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...des-l-a-to-headline-hard-summer-festival.html

Ugh, I don't like Skrilex at all, still looking forward To Cruel Summer though.
Fuck this is the worst news I've heard all weekend. I mean it was rumoured before, but knowing this just fucking hurts :/

This shit special. This shit retarded. This shit STUPID. Goddamn this song is dope as fuck. Scarface and Nas went the fuck in. This is instantly in contention for song of the year. Added to my best of the year playlist.

Ab soul and TDE Black lip bastard video.
Dope. Rare footage of Jay Rock having the best verse.

Slaughterhouse - Goodbye (Prod. Boi-1da)

Not a bad single actually....no Royce though.
Eh, it's okay. Still a lot better than most of their first album, and this is supposed to be off of the mixtape, so I'm on board for the project.

C'mon son

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
DJ Khaled ft. Kanye West & Rick Ross - I Wish You Would video teaser. Full thing drops Monday.

Common talks working on Cruel Summer. Verse selection process sounds dope.

Cruel Summer possibly delayed until Sept. 18th?

Supposedly Marsha Ambrosious worked on the album too, which I'm excited for because I'm a fan.

Slaughterhouse - See Dead People (Prod. by araabmuzik). Off the tape. Unmixed leak.

You know Yeezy is gonna change that beat into something else entirely before he puts it out, though.
After that Flux Pavillion "sample" on WTT's Who Gon Stop Me, I'm not so sure =/

I went from being stoked to nervous about seeing GZA play LS in a matter of a page.

For real though, if your a fan its good to see him live. Just dont go in with high expectations of a mad live performance. Its awesome to hear songs like Duel of the Iron Mic live. Booming bass and the atmosphere and all that.

I always know what to expect going to see GZA. I just enjoy it for what it is.

What was the consensus on The Div?

I think it's good, has a few songs that mess with the flow of the album, but for the most part it's good enough to have me look forward to their future releases to see improvement. It does have some of my favorite songs from last year though. Maybe I'd give it like a 7 or 8, some of the weak songs are really weak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom