• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
Is it not obvious that no amount of flipping or embellishing wouldn't do shit to Em? I'm not even a huge fan of his but I don't think there's any way, 50 in particular, could flip that shit into anything more painful than the way Em already has.
Definitely. You could flip his mom/wife/woman issues into some implying he's gay shit, for example. It's all about perspective, and just how low of a blow you're willing to throw. Its always easy to take some shit someone said and spin the fuck out of it, that's like half the nas/jay-z beef in terms of content/shots thrown.

Esch

Banned

werawioerjasfdkld this is like watching the Bourne Supremacy all over again

ibiJTkbOymxkoE.gif

IrishNinja

9th wonder at his peak > everyone quoted in this post

Send help, I can't stop listening to "Cycles to Gehenna."

great so now im listening to this too

GIMME A ZANTAC BEFORE I BLANK OUT INTO ANAPHYLACTIC SHOCK
THE SURGEONS HOMOPHILIA GOT HIM ON MY COCK
REMOVE MY MALIGNANT GROWTH WHILE I SMOKE THIS ROCK
WHILE THE TEMPORAL FEELING OF THIS PAROXYSM IS ON MY CLOCK

haha i finally know a name for this shit right here, i cant wait to tell my boy at work tomorrow, he's been on about how i dont support real hip-hop if i dont cop this next slaughterhouse shit and trying to explain that it felt like a circle-jerk of angry rappers saying nothing for 320 bars only gets the response of "THAT'S REAL THO"

I don't see any backpack sidepart rappers making great seabass references.

Talib has no less than 3 songs about the importance of water-birthing and not paying scammy hospitals, i refuse to believe this subject has not been handled by one of his aquafina handlers

He;s not even cool with Yayo right though.

I imagine 50 sitting in a room full of money with the Scarface look on...just staring.

alone.

you're thinking of Vick Mackey. 50 can make people out of money and talk to them, or troll Shyne some more.

Or just read one of those wrap up things. I think Peterb0y does them.

Peterb0i's 3rd quarter free throws: EVERYTHING'S MONEY, 10/10

eminem goat imo. dont hurt me too bad.

but where you rank hopsin then

Oh boy here we go.

lupe lost, and he wasn't battling with anyone but his former self

ahahaha this is going on some people's facebooks

ps after Flav who ya'll see as the next rapper the IRS takes down? cause that Mannie Fresh thorwback video was fun but i gotta wonder

If you can do it better than he, than you do it.

You know what?
I'm never going to criticise a game ever again because I'm not a game designer.
I'm never going to criticise a meal again because I'm not a chef.
I'm never going to criticise a building again because I'm not an architect.
I'm never going to criticise clothing again because I'm not a fashion designer.
I'm never going to criticise an artwork again because I'm not a painter........

Or maybe I can just be fucking logical and have the right to criticise what the fuck I want without 'having to be able to do it myself' because common sense would dictate that's not the way things work!

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
You know what?

Or maybe I can just be fucking logical and have the right to criticise what the fuck I want without 'having to be able to do it myself' because common sense would dictate that's not the way things work!
Or maybe you didn't get the reference kams made.

Cudder

You know what?

lmao

Yo Kams I'm sorry man.
People have been all over my shit today and it's clearly left me with a stick up my ass.
Didn't mean to be such a little bitch.

Internet = serious business, apparently

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
You know what?

ehh as someone who himself gets pissed randomly online I don't think this is that bad.... but still lol

Yo Kams I'm sorry man.
People have been all over my shit today and it's clearly left me with a stick up my ass.
Didn't mean to be such a little bitch.

Internet = serious business, apparently
Just remember that you're at GAF-Hop. We all may like different things and have different ideas on what hip-hop should be, but we're all family.

Tokubetsu

Hi guys, it's me Tokubetsu! I'm listening to No Idols again for the millionth time and it's still fucking phenomenal. How you can put RT over it is fucking beyond me. I don't think you guys are just accurately nailing this record. "Power Ballad" is a top 5 track of the year. Easily. That guitar sample and both verses bruh. FUCK.

/ninjaescapeoutthewindow

Hi guys, it's me Tokubetsu! I'm listening to No Idols again for the millionth time and it's still fucking phenomenal. How you can put RT over it is fucking beyond me. I don't think you guys are just accurately nailing this record. "Power Ballad" is a top 5 track of the year. Easily. That guitar sample and both verses bruh. FUCK.

/ninjaescapeoutthewindow

you are just going to have to deal with it, let it soak in. RT>

HiResDes

/ninjaescapeoutthewindow

Hey I like Cock and Swan's Stash better than Beach House's Bloom. I never thought I would say that.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Holy shit at this 2Chainz. Every song sounds the same, and starts the same. Jesus christ. Some decent jams on here though, but definitely is that balla garbage garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom