• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Yo fuck Hype Williams. Damn, I can't believe I'm bitching about excessive camera shake in nothing but consecutive static shots. Batman fight scenes have more clarity than this unwatchable bullshit. All of the Bourne movies look like pictures in comparison.

Kendrick, Jay Rock and Ab-Soul are going to be in Toronto next month. Woo!

I'm extra happy cause I got kicked out of the Under the influence tour concert before it started so I didn't see Kendrick there.

Also that Rick Ross picture is mad gross lmao

Cudder

Kendrick, Jay Rock and Ab-Soul are going to be in Toronto next month. Woo!

I'm extra happy cause I got kicked out of the Under the influence tour concert before it started so I didn't see Kendrick there.

Also that Rick Ross picture is mad gross lmao

See you there, bruh bruh.

Edit: Wait, you say Toronto? When the fuck did they add a Toronto date?

DominoKid

Hi guys, it's me Tokubetsu! I'm listening to No Idols again for the millionth time and it's still fucking phenomenal. How you can put RT over it is fucking beyond me. I don't think you guys are just accurately nailing this record. "Power Ballad" is a top 5 track of the year. Easily. That guitar sample and both verses bruh. FUCK.

/ninjaescapeoutthewindow

RT just better mayne.

Ashhong

Bringing some Kanye to this thread again, was this article already posted? Top 100 Kanye songs. So many songs I had never heard of, like song 99

Damon Dash f/ Kanye West, Young Chris, Beanie Sigel, Cam'Ron, Twista "Champions" (2002)

http://www.complex.com/music/2012/07/the-100-best-kanye-west-songs/champions

Nice to hear old style Kanye that I'd never heard. I can just pretend it's a new album

edit: And apparently Lupe produced CRS - Us Placers???? WTFFFFFF

Bringing some Kanye to this thread again, was this article already posted? Top 100 Kanye songs. So many songs I had never heard of, like song 99

Damon Dash f/ Kanye West, Young Chris, Beanie Sigel, Cam'Ron, Twista "Champions" (2002)

http://www.complex.com/music/2012/07/the-100-best-kanye-west-songs/champions

Nice to hear old style Kanye that I'd never heard. I can just pretend it's a new album

lol peep the Ghostface one. Somebody done fucked up.

IrishNinja

spindashing is like that cousin who you know is into some freaky shit, but externall looks really normal

much love to spin-chan, but...you need to look harder
my man wears his deviant shit on his shoulder a bit to let you know

Hi guys, it's me Tokubetsu! I'm listening to No Idols again for the millionth time and it's still fucking phenomenal. How you can put RT over it is fucking beyond me. I don't think you guys are just accurately nailing this record. "Power Ballad" is a top 5 track of the year. Easily. That guitar sample and both verses bruh. FUCK.

/ninjaescapeoutthewindow

listening to it tonight...domo's not my favorite of the group but this shit aint bad, i gotta let it ride a few times though. i particularly dug The Feeling

Holy shit at this 2Chainz. Every song sounds the same, and starts the same. Jesus christ. Some decent jams on here though, but definitely is that balla garbage garbage.

eshas ezno rule has failed me here

Ok consider me hyped for the new Lupe album

...shouldnt do this to yourself

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Lupe's back in his lane..rapping with metaphors and street mythology backings. Good song...so far pretty impressed by F&L2

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
iZy3sc2dn8drR.gif

iREhFkaDpaZg7.gif

LOZLINK

Just gonna say, Ratchet shit is crazy. Thanks Hires for that recommendation. The track with Juicy J and the track with Danny Brown are crazy. MOLLY ON MY TONGUE

Cudder

Damn you fucked up lol. Try refund the ticket?

And I'd love to hear a chopped & screwed version of Purple Kisses..it'd probably sound almost the same

Nah, my sister already cancelled plans to accomodate me that weekend. Oh well, guess it'll be a chill weekend in New York.

Fjordson

Isn't Captain Murphy just Tyler the Creator messing with more voice shit?

or at least he sound very similar.
I thought it was something like that, but I keep seeing comments saying it's just some new guy from LA. I think Flying Lotus referred to him as such in a recent interview. Some really shy kid that he discovered.

CRS

Yeah, Lupe just used the first minute or so of Thom Yorke's Eraser. Don't care though, the best thing "I" have ever done.

Also, I haven't checked out that list but this better be number one.

Re: Lambo Angel's

It's aight. I don't hate it but I still have hope for F&L II. Maybe hope it'll grow on me.

re: TDE

That video just made me like "Hold Me Back". Holy shit, that entire video can be a damn gif.

overcast

That new Lupe is really good. The name made me very skeptical. Hope rises.

Purple Kisses is pretty damn good. Does ASAP have a solo album and the Mob album coming this year?

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Send help, I can't stop listening to "Cycles to Gehenna."

This post and the Ross dolphin head are the only things of value posted in the last several pages. HHgaf has gone full fucktard in the last 24 hours.

RJT

I don't remember who on here recommended this, but with all the new people coming into the thread, it's worth mentioning again:

Yes, it's a free album on Bandcamp, but don't let that hold you. It is fucking dope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom