• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

kamspy

Listening to that Aesop got me thinking.

Do you guys take dead people out of your phone and/or off your facebook? Shit's weird. Hate seeing names pop up in the "Stuff you might like" sidebar thing on FB. It's kinda chilling.

Esch

Banned
Listening to that Aesop got me thinking.

Do you guys take dead people out of your phone and/or off your facebook? Shit's weird. Hate seeing names pop up in the "Stuff you might like" sidebar thing on FB. It's kinda chilling.

Yeah. People creep me out writing shit on dead people's facebooks.

Majmun

Azealia - Van Vogue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nWk-5F2A1zE#!

OMGGGGGGGG
iDjQLBp4VSwdK.gif

CRS

It's not that, it's on the right side where it shows you shit your friends like. Everday "*your dead friend* Likes Meek Mill!"
What's worse is when the deceased are in the Suggested Friends column. Kinda sad and creepy at the same time.

Trey

BoaTS is as forgettable as GFID, but Birthday Song is good. Only thing salvageable in this wreck.

Well, I'm Different and Crack aren't so bad. Gonna give the album its due diligence, but I dunno. Screams mediocre after each song just about.

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
What the fuck. That new Lupe is fucking DOPE.

I was thoroughly surprised. Makes Lasers look even worse than it actually was.

What else is out that's from F&L2?

DominoKid

BoaTS is as forgettable as GFID, but Birthday Song is good. Only thing salvageable in this wreck.

Well, I'm Different and Crack aren't so bad. Gonna give the album its due diligence, but I dunno. Screams mediocre after each song just about.

^did not inquire about the location of the drugs upon waking up this morning.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Did a full listen of 2chainz on spotify. Super unimpressed. Much better ignorant shit to listen to. Actually think that new Rick Ross is better.

I wanted to like the 2chainz album. Not feeling it all though.

Detox

smh how can people question whether the writer of Illmatic uses ghostwriters Nas won't even acknowledge the idiots that spout that nonsense

ibxI21UxDeU8c2.gif

2chainz was bad like I expected but there are some okay songs like Yuck and Countdown.

I'm just not a big fan of this ballatrapmusicwhatever you call it that so many people use these days.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace

Jay Sosa

also, did Jay Elec really write Nas shit? i might have to try that album again.

Lol, that has to be the most ridiculous nonsense I've ever read on GAF and that's really saying something. Jay Elec? Seriously?

Also I tried to frame some pictures today and broke not only one frame...no I broke two. Not my day today. Also stepped on my sunglasses and ruined my Sakura Wars Gemini poster by accident. I really don't wanna know whats next..probably the radio only playing Kanye songs.

549631_10152035191005187_862684993_n.jpg

Dolphin? What kinda Dolphin is that supposed to be? I call bs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom