• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishNinja

damn, i done fucked up this page, then it got salvaged and it was esha's turn

I knew Untitled was Act 2 in disguise

you never share this illuminati shit with me, tguys

20 minute Google Play documentary on Busta, "Life and Rhymes." Good that Busta knows the impact of Look At Me Now.

watching this soon as im done with this meta-reply

So Large Professor polished up the lyrics on Illmatic? Makes sense. IWW sounds like Illmatic without that veteran polish (lyrically).

goddamn i wanna troll kams back here but there's not enough breathing room

I'm just a ghost.

it's been a minute since ive felt this connection again, tokus

i like how tguy's tryin to breakup the awkwardness (pause)

goddammit did anyone else pass Ghostface on that list and think about that track Strawberry (no PD)

Esch

Banned
goddammit did anyone else pass Ghostface on that list and think about that track Strawberry (no PD)
What about Gihad doe?

JgsPS.png

What did he win?

People claiming he had ghostwriters. Now of all time to come out saying this shit. After years of praise being poured on this album, they decide to call him out now?

Please. He made a classic album, crabs need to get over it.

that track is classic

best song/beat on CLII

Great song. Black Mozart/Broken Safety Best of CL2 tho....

Went to the Total Recall Premiere, Id do time to smash Kate Beckinsale. Beckensale>>>Jessica Biel

I think Heems is bored.

Superhead said:
Then ol' boy did something out of this
world, he yelled out something haitian and some big ugly black man came
out and walked over to Usher and they started making out.

LOL

Snoop Dogg regarding list

...Karen got the Redman description from a clip on MTV where he's running around with a hard-on and some MTV host chick mistakes it for a banana and touches it.

...link?

36 doesn't have a sense of humor des.

36 doesn't have a sense of humor des.

Serious.

did it suck as much as i think it will

I mean, it wasnt terrible. I read some reviews saying it was awful. So i went in thinking it would be. Nothing like the original, lots of action, and that 3 titties woman made an appearence lol. Red carpet treatment and free bar made it seem aight. Plus Kate beckinsale made it even more watchable. S/O to Sony paying for my hennessy and cokes all night.

If you aint got much going on, its worth a watch at least!

It was really bad. Whole movie was just one long shitty chase sequence. Kate Beckinsale>anything tho.

Most definitely. Lot of people prefer Jessica Biel. That just madness. Really did feel like one big chase actually now i think about it.

Make sure you see it drunk, i didnt think it was too bad with a few drinks on me.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Personally I don't see what the big deal is untitled was a crappy album, but the truth is the truth.

stic man says he helped Nas write untitled... I would link to it but apparently tinypic isn't allowed. I guess I got to launder the picture through tumblr.

XXEditXX
Link

IrishNinja

Im not watching any of it. Once the whole seasons done ill go all crackhead and watch them at once. That waiting week to week drives me crazy!! Best show out right now.

you've got herculean restraint, then...i just caught up recently and there's no way this wouldn't be spoiled for me between friends, gaf, fb/twitter etc.

RZA's FB!

Another late night in the studio working on the soundtrack Man With the Iron Fist. We are 80 days out from seeing it on the big screen. Bong

man it must be hard knocking out 2 classics at once, gotta respect the man

this reminds me of a story
the first chick i remember having sex with was this busty palestinian broad down south where i grew up, she was pretty cool and would snatch PSX memory cards and rap discs from the mall to bring to my crib in the day cause she was classy like that. so for valentine's we get over to a hotel - i was almost 17 and neither of us had rides/didnt plan for this so between being broke and last minute shit, the joint we got was...lacking. like after the deed, she's waiting on some roaches to pass before using the bathroom, right? but the door's jammed up, and she's kinda down about this whole state of affairs.

i try to cheer her up by quoting that track, and kick the door going BOOM BOOM BOOM, ATF! BEEP CARLOS or some shit and bam, the fuckin door pops right off the hinges (i was like a buck twenty wet back then so this says more about the door than me). she just puts her head in her hands while i try to put the door against the wall and make the best of the situation.

it was that day i learned an important life lesson: middle eastern chicks are clearly too boushi

IrishNinja

this DZA rugby shit aint bad either (curren$y's always nice) but who told him dr evil's riiiiiiiiiiiiight was a good tag, cmon man

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Holy shit at this 2Chainz. Every song sounds the same, and starts the same. Jesus christ. Some decent jams on here though, but definitely is that balla garbage garbage.

Holy shit you are wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom