• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
kendrick and gaga...the world is truly ending. I'll see you all in hell.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
kendrick and gaga...the world is truly ending. I'll see you all in hell.
i can't hate on gaga. i did in the beginning but after all these gaga look-a-likes, i can't hate her for having her own thing that everyone likes to steal and pass off as their shit, like we lived in china or something.

Esch

Banned
in all fairness.... Kendrick will probably work well with female singers. I hate Gaga specifically as much as the rest of you, but that shit could be alright.

DominoKid

All of BoaTS gets 5 titties from me except for stop Me Now, Ghetto Dreams and Countdown. I already learned the whole album in like 5 days cause i cant stop listening.

Like Me, Birthday Song and Dope Peddler get 6 titties because they're extra awesome like the chick in Total Recall w/ 3 boobs.

Dope Peddler might be the zenith of ignorance in trap music.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
All of BoaTS gets 5 titties from me except for stop Me Now, Ghetto Dreams and Countdown. I already learned the whole album in like 5 days cause i cant stop listening.

Like Me, Birthday Song and Dope Peddler get 6 titties because they're extra awesome like the chick in Total Recall w/ 3 boobs.

Dope Peddler might be the zenith of ignorance in trap music.

you were doing ok until you went from praise into extreme hyperbole mode

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
I'll co-sign that A$ton Mathews tape. Molly Maid is the only awful song on there (and it's truly awful). And I can't help but love a tape that has a song that samples castlevania.
I get Asap rocky vibes from some of it.

edit: I keep forgetting it's the middle of the day there and everyone is at work or school. I expect people to have posted between my posts, fucking double post bullshit.

Novid

Banned
Nicki ruins life. Every time she opens her mouth a thousand doe eyed orphan children die. Every time she makes a stupid fucking facial expression a room full of puppies and kittens catches on fire.

well, lets see. i would go farther on the nikki-oneechan hate but then people would call me crazy, but since Kray-Chan did it - then yeah... shes a Harajuku B-Style rapper no where close, NO where close infuenced from the rap greats. All her facial expressions are shafty. Head Tilt and everything. Miss Banks can flow, but shes doing the same types of things in her videos a more Euro-centric way.

Macca

I'll co-sign that A$ton Mathews tape. Molly Maid is the only awful song on there (and it's truly awful). And I can't help but love a tape that has a song that samples castlevania.

edit: I keep forgetting it's the middle of the day there and everyone is at work or school. I expect people to have posted between my posts, fucking double post bullshit.
4am here. What time is it for you?

Blackace

well, lets see. i would go farther on the nikki-oneechan hate but then people would call me crazy, but since Kray-Chan did it - then yeah... shes a Harajuku B-Style rapper no where close, NO where close infuenced from the rap greats. All her facial expressions are shafty. Head Tilt and everything. Miss Banks can flow, but shes doing the same types of things in her videos a more Euro-centric way.

if you say Nicki-oneechan again I will ban you until 2022

no punchline

Blackace

1:17 AM my Asian brother..

Esch

Banned

iToabSOdA1nZM.gif

i hope to god you're not a native english speaker

Trey

Even though I think listening to BoaTS is like chewing on gum for a while -- inasmuch as it's mostly tasteless until you hit a random decent bit that still has some zip to it -- I gotta say I'm impressed with its coverage. Seems like everyone has a different favorite cut off the album.

Esch

Banned

my man

download this shit please

Esch

Banned
hitting stores september 11th

dmx-undisputed-cover.jpeg

Tracklist

Intro – Look Without Seein’
I Don’t Dance featuring Machine Gun Kelly
Slippin Away
I’m Back
Keep Your Head Up
Time To Get Paid (featuring Notorious B.I.G.)
I Got Your Back
Frankenstein
No Love
Cold World
I Get Scared
Have You Eva
Fire
Sucker For You
Who’s F*ckin You

probability of being good like 10%

Grzi

hitting stores september 11th

dmx-undisputed-cover.jpeg

Tracklist

Intro – Look Without Seein’
I Don’t Dance featuring Machine Gun Kelly
Slippin Away
I’m Back
Keep Your Head Up
Time To Get Paid (featuring Notorious B.I.G.)
I Got Your Back
Frankenstein
No Love
Cold World
I Get Scared
Have You Eva
Fire
Sucker For You
Who’s F*ckin You

probability of being good like 10%

Judging by the first single (I had no idea the video is out) - it'll suck.

Esch

Banned
Even if its got a couple sellouty tracks Good Kid is still gonna rub its balls on Control System and HnC. Y'all are forgetting that Kendrick is the gawd, he's growing in power with every feature and quite frankly he's more focused than Ab-Soul and has oodles more originality than Q. And will have a bigger budget to boot.

Don't get mad now.

Tokubetsu

Even if its got a couple sellouty tracks Good Kid is still gonna rub its balls on Control System and HnC. Y'all are forgetting that Kendrick is the gawd, he's growing in power with every feature and quite frankly he's more focused than Ab-Soul and has oodles more originality than Q. And will have a bigger budget to boot.

Don't get mad now.

Kendrick Lamar is the least interesting member of TDE.

Don't get mad now.

z08ib.gif

Kendrick Lamar is the least interesting member of TDE.

Nawwww
And where would you place Section.80 amongst HnC and Control System? (since those were the ones you listed)

Tokubetsu

z08ib.gif

Nawwww
And where would you place Section.80 amongst HnC and Control System? (since those were the ones you listed)

Weaker than both of them, by a lot. I only go back to it for "Ronald Reagan Era" and "Spiteful Chant." Hell, I'd put Q's first release "Setbacks" over it. Control System and HnC are great front to back. Control System actually just got me through a really shitty leg of a road trip. That album is a fucking buffet.

Control System and 80 are both so good, I might give the slight edge to CS. I still like Kendrick the most out of TDE by far, his releases this year have been great.

HnC is a distant second.

Tokubetsu

It's okay, I still love you guys. Even Jesus Christ had his detractors and non-believers at first. I can take it. It's not a race. One day you'll be on my level.

/tokuninjachillingonacliffpeeringdeeplyintotheneverendingforest

Weaker than both of them, by a lot. I only go back to it for "Ronald Reagan Era" and "Spiteful Chant." Hell, I'd put Q's first release "Setbacks" over it. Control System and HnC are great front to back. Control System actually just got me through a really shitty leg of a road trip. That album is a fucking buffet.

...did not expect that response lol
For me it's Section.80>Control System>HnC.
And I really like Control System but I listened to Section.80 almost every single day of summer last year after it was released and it still doesn't get old. Perhaps that was partially because I was starved for some good hip hop at the time.

Actually maybe I'll do a full ranking of TDE albums/tapes in a bit.

Bishman

Control System and 80 are both so good, I might give the slight edge to CS. I still like Kendrick the most out of TDE by far, his releases this year have been great.

HnC is a distant second.

Control System is dope, but you guys need to re-listen to S. 80. Kendrick's song writing skills is the best in the group.

Detox

It's okay, I still love you guys. Even Jesus Christ had his detractors and non-believers at first. I can take it. It's not a race. One day you'll be on my level.

/tokuninjachillingonacliffpeeringdeeplyintotheneverendingforest

Toku have you been sniffing that Badu pussy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom