• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I'm hearing this, it's crackling quite a lot, song at 12:53 is inaudible :(

Fucccccckkkk

Really?? God damn it... Getting the levels right with this new mixer is almost impossible... One hour freestyle down the drain.. Guess I should re-record it...

Blackace

Nas using ghost writers? No way in fucking hell.

Both Jay Ele and Sticman have admitted it.. Guess they are liars..

Update: Sticman of dead prez added this message on this Facebook page: "As far as the rumors about myself and jay electronika ghost writing for Nas, let me say this. Nas is one of the if not the most prolific original lyricist to EVER do it. My contributions to his album was a collaboration and an honor and under his direction of what he wanted to convey and say. Haters cant discredit that man's genuis. Nas is the Don."

Detox

Jay Elec didn't admit it, the coauthor of Decoded said he did. Meanwhile:
iqgVYtHpKO1ok.png

Why would Jay-Z let Jay Elec cowrite an entire album when JE was at the peak of his hype and could release his own one? Stic was one of the producers around Nas during the recording of Untitled and I don't doubt he may have had an input on helping Nas form his lyrics but Nas doesn't need a ghostwriter. I bet No ID had input on some of Life is Good's lyrics lets call him a ghostwriter too.

Blackace

iqgVYtHpKO1ok.png

Why would Jay-Z let Jay Elec cowrite an entire album when JE was at the peak of his hype and could release his own one? Stic was one of the producers around Nas during the recording of Untitled and I don't doubt he may have had an input on helping Nas form his lyrics but Nas doesn't need a ghostwriter. I bet No ID had input on some of Life is Good's lyrics lets call him a ghostwriter too.

It really doesn't change much.. Artist in all music have been using ghostwriters forever...

Blackace

Yeah, well, Arabian Prince ghostwrote Cube's albums

Luda mix bangs

Everyone ghostwrote NWA, Eazy and Dre's stuff so isn't shocking..

If people came out and said they ghostwrote for Cube I wouldn't have a fit about it..

But I do agree there is a difference between creative input and straight ghostwriting... It seems like Jay was hired to ghostwrite according to the quotes tho...

Bishman

iqgVYtHpKO1ok.png

No ID kills this ghost writing controversy.

https://twitter.com/cocaine80s/status/235460462832144384

Just for the record... I watched Nas write his raps on Life is good... Real S#!t. No controversy here... Back…

tumblr_m8rfszZnnS1qmv5too1_500.jpg

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
2chainz is like that dumb friend you invite to hang because he's hilarious. Not because he is super clever or anything, he just has one of those brains that spouts random bullshit that is either nonsensical, completely idiotic, or hilariously funny. And either way you end up entertained by him. But once in a while you start to feel bad because you are essentially laughing at a mentally handicapped person...but then you go back to being entertained because he called someone a fruitmonkey dickstomper, had a screaming argument with the pizza delivery dude over the size of peperoni slices, and is walking around with edward 40hands while suggesting everyone go take a shit on a police car.

Ranked out of 5 TITTIES

Yuck - Lil Wayne throw away hook aside, the beat is good...but it never peaks. It builds and builds and builds and...nothing. 3 and half TITTIES

Crack - Everything a titty chainz song should be. Hilariously ignorant. 5 TITTIES

Dope Peddlar - A complete mess of a song but it kind of works. Definitely not a high spot for the album though. 2 and half TITTIES

No Lie - Great until Drake comes in and rubs his balls on everything. 2 TITTIES

Birthday Song - Kanye is useless but the beat is...interesting. Hook is catchy in a weird way. 3 TITTIES

I'm different - Titty getting his ambitions az a ridah on. Great track, probably get old quickly though. 4 and half TITTIES

Extremely Blessed - First 55 seconds are really fucking hard to sit through. It gets better after that but this isn't one of Dream's better appearances. 3 TITTIES

I love dem strippers - Yet another amazing track ruined by a shit guest. If there was a god and he was just, he'd take nicki's voice away and give us DOC's back. 5 TITTIES UNTIL NICKI MAKES IT A 0 TITTIE

Stop me now - I love the beat, the hook sucks, but the beat carries it. But this isn't really titty's lane. It doesn't work entirely but is still listenable. 3 TITTIES

Money Machine - This is what im talking about, this is straight up titty crack. Ignorant banger like a motherfucker. 5 TITTIES

In Town - Oh look, another decent track made shit by a guest. Someone throw Posner off a fucking building. 4 TITTIES without the bitchboy hook

Ghetto Dreams - Another song that doesn't feel like it fits with the titman. Nice hearing scarface though and I like the beat regardless. 3 TITTIES

Wut we doin - Generic Lex Lugar type beat we've heard 80000 times before, but it's titties forte and it works for what it is. 3 TITTIES

Countdown - Fuck this shit, I can't believe anyone allowed this fucking thing to exist. 0 FUCKING TITTIES

Like me - The song that made me a chainz fan. 5 TITTIES

I Feel good - Another beat you wouldn't expect chainz on, sounds like something 50 would be on. But it's energetic enough to work. 4 TITTIES

Riot - Generic but it works. Heard it a million times though. 4 TITTIES.

Been listening to that YONAS - The Transition tape recently, it's more enjoyable that I'd expect for essentially being a pop rap album. I really liked some of his older stuff though so I guess I'm just warmed up to him.

kamspy

Was thinking this morning, on Rich Forever everyone said "too many Lex Luger type beats!" GFID comes out "not enough Lex Luger type beats!"

But yeah, all things in moderation. I think you could come up with a tracklist from those two releases to trade shots with Teflon Don.

EDIT: damn siddx it's like you found god today.

EDIT2: Nas is way more marketable than Jay Elec. idk what that says about Jay Elec. Good future in the industry, just probably not in front of cameras.

Coal

2chainz is like that dumb friend you invite to hang because he's hilarious. Not because he is super clever or anything, he just has one of those brains that spouts random bullshit that is either nonsensical, completely idiotic, or hilariously funny. And either way you end up entertained by him. But once in a while you start to feel bad because you are essentially laughing at a mentally handicapped person...but then you go back to being entertained because he called someone a fruitmonkey dickstomper, had a screaming argument with the pizza delivery dude over the size of peperoni slices, and is walking around with edward 40hands while suggesting everyone go take a shit on a police car.

Ranked out of 5 TITTIES

Yuck - Lil Wayne throw away hook aside, the beat is good...but it never peaks. It builds and builds and builds and...nothing. 3 and half TITTIES

Crack - Everything a titty chainz song should be. Hilariously ignorant. 5 TITTIES

Dope Peddlar - A complete mess of a song but it kind of works. Definitely not a high spot for the album though. 2 and half TITTIES

Birthday Song - Kanye is useless but the beat is...interesting. Hook is catchy in a weird way. 3 TITTIES

I'm different - Titty getting his ambitions az a ridah on. Great track, probably get old quickly though. 4 and half TITTIES

Extremely Blessed - First 55 seconds are really fucking hard to sit through. It gets better after that but this isn't one of Dream's better appearances. 3 TITTIES

I love dem strippers - Yet another amazing track ruined by a shit guest. If there was a god and he was just, he'd take nicki's voice away and give us DOC's back. 5 TITTIES UNTIL NICKI MAKES IT A 0 TITTIE

Stop me now - I love the beat, the hook sucks, but the beat carries it. But this isn't really titty's lane. It doesn't work entirely but is still listenable. 3 TITTIES

Money Machine - This is what im talking about, this is straight up titty crack. Ignorant banger like a motherfucker. 5 TITTIES

In Town - Oh look, another decent track made shit by a guest. Someone throw Posner off a fucking building. 4 TITTIES without the bitchboy hook

Ghetto Dreams - Another song that doesn't feel like it fits with the titman. Nice hearing scarface though and I like the beat regardless. 3 TITTIES

Wut we doin - Generic Lex Lugar type beat we've heard 80000 times before, but it's titties forte and it works for what it is. 3 TITTIES

Countdown - Fuck this shit, I can't believe anyone allowed this fucking thing to exist. 0 FUCKING TITTIES

I Feel good - Another beat you wouldn't expect chainz on, sounds like something 50 would be on. But it's energetic enough to work. 4 TITTIES

Been listening to that YONAS - The Transition tape recently, it's more enjoyable that I'd expect for essentially being a pop rap album. I really liked some of his older stuff though so I guess I'm just warmed up to him.

I'm going to go ahead and cosign this whole post, but I think you should reconsider rating Birthday Song to 5 TITTIES. Go sit in the car and listen to it.

5 titties

Edit: This Ignorant 20 is the shit.

siddx

I'm going to go ahead and cosign this whole post, but I think you should reconsider rating Birthday Song to 5 TITTIES. Go sit in the car and listen to it.

5 titties

I would but I sold my car when I moved to Vietnam. First paycheck though I'm going out and getting some speakers for the apartment.

Macca

I love some of the verses on this shit.

I paid a 1,000 dollars for my sneakers
Ye told ya, a 100k for a feature
Eee-err Eee-err, sound of the bed
Beat it up, beat it up, then I get some head
Well I might get some head, then I beat it up
I don't give a fuck, switch it up, ninja live it up

Blackace

Ranked out of 5 TITTIES

Can almost fully agree but Yuck gets a Nancy Reagan from me..

No Lie is a great song even with the pussy juice dripping from Drake... 4 titties

Birthday Song a mess of a song that almost works.. If West would have brought a decent verse they could have had something... Also gets a Nancy Reagan from me

I luv dem strippers... I don't hate Nicki like that... She ruined Take It to the Head, but some songs she works with.. And this is one of them.. 4 titties

Esch

Banned

ihzNafLSSC1kn.gif

Stop what you're doing and cop this joint right now brehs. This tape is fucking awesome, its like the beats are some crazy fusion between g-funk and the sort of stuff you'd listen to on Trunk Muzik. If you want some west coast that thumps, hard, cop this as soon as you can. As a rapper dude is pretty solid as well, even if i can see that some of his shit is kinda blatantly lifted from Snoop Dogg. Not that i particularly mind that though, i could do with more snoop swagger jackers.

this shit goes harder in the whip than michael jackson in an orphanage

And that desi bo feature...

Bluhd Clotz (video)

Hannah Montanna ft. Desi Mo

Even opinions can be wrong.. :(

I also dont think Nicki ruined "strippers" at all

Ephemeris

album. I really liked some of his older stuff though so I guess I'm just warmed up to him.

Nicki makes the song, brah. Top notch Ratchet-Rap.

siddx

Nicki ruins life. Every time she opens her mouth a thousand doe eyed orphan children die. Every time she makes a stupid fucking facial expression a room full of puppies and kittens catches on fire.

She's nice to look at though.
---
Ross talks about being a CO
For the first time, Ross talks about his past life as a corrections officer – an opportunity, he says, to "wash my hands" after his best friend was sentenced to 10 years for trafficking cocaine and heroin: "This was my best friend, who I ate peanut-butter-and-jelly sandwiches with, and pork and beans with, my buddy, my partner, my number-one dude. Suddenly I'm talking to him over federal phone calls. Hearing the way it was building, I knew I couldn't take nothing for granted," says Ross. "My homey's father was a huge influence on my life, too . . . He was the one who was like, 'Yo, go get a job somewhere, man. Go be a fireman. Or go be a fucking corrections officer. Just go sit down somewhere."

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/n...-ross-gangster-of-love-20120815#ixzz23crnEXWA

Blackace

Every video 2 Chainz is in looks like it was shot on 35 dollar stolen Sony Handycam..

Esch

Banned
Nicki ruins life. Every time she opens her mouth a thousand doe eyed orphan children die. Every time she makes a stupid fucking facial expression a room full of puppies and kittens catches on fire.
she hasn't been on that annoying shit recently if I'm being perfectly honest and im a hater. she's slowly moving into her pop lane where she belongs and will probably stay there tbh. I don't think she's attractive, but she doesn't tank tracks like she used to for me.

maybe azealia banks being so terrible gave me perspective

siddx

she hasn't been on that annoying shit recently if I'm being perfectly honest and im a hater. she's slowly moving into her pop lane where she belongs and will probably stay there tbh. I don't think she's attractive, but she doesn't tank tracks like she used to for me.

maybe azealia banks being so terrible gave me perspective

I've been smart enough to completely avoid Banks, so I still see Nicki has the face of all thats wrong with music and humanity in general. Her and Katy Perry.

Blackace

I've been smart enough to completely avoid Banks, so I still see Nicki has the face of all thats wrong with music and humanity in general. Her and Katy Perry.

Even as a DJ I draw the line at Kate Pery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom