• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiResDes

SGP said:
"YEA THATS RIGHT GET MAD YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS BAHAHAHAHAHAHA KEEP FUCKING YOURSELVES IN THE ASS YOU FUCKING CUNTS .. BHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I GOT FAGGOTS STEALING MY STYLE BHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCK ALL OF YOU FAGGOTS IM BRAIN WASHING RAP NIGGGAASSSS BHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH SUCK MY DICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK !!!!! ALL BLACK RAIDER KLAN NASA TAPE COMING SOON BITCH !!! YOU FAGGOTS"

SGP said:
"BAPHOMET: THIS WHO RUN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY AND I AINT FUCKIN WIT IT"

"THE BAPHOMET LOOK LIKE A GOAT MYNIGGA AND ITS A TRANSEXUAL .... THE ENTERTAINMENT BUISINESS IS FULL HOMOSEXUALS AND TRANSEXUALS YO ... WAKE THE FUCK UP THE BAPHOMET IS A DEMON OF ENTERNAINING OTHERS"

"YEA THATS RIGHT GET MAD YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS BAHAHAHAHAHAHA KEEP FUCKING YOURSELVES IN THE ASS YOU FUCKING CUNTS .. BHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I GOT FAGGOTS STEALING MY STYLE BHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCK ALL OF YOU FAGGOTS IM BRAIN WASHING RAP NIGGGAASSSS BHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH SUCK MY DICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK !!!!! ALL BLACK RAIDER KLAN NASA TAPE COMING SOON BITCH !!! YOU FAGGOTS"

DONE. I don't even know if I can still get as hyped listening to Been Fweago anymore. : (

It's alright.
ibv4vODyTbXkhb.gif

That gif :lol

I like how he recalls stages of his life based on what he was eating at the time

Both I believe.

Edit: Damn the Latino Heat/Mini Van Dan/Molly Maid/Triple HHH/Very Legendary run of Versace Ragz makes me think I can pulverize full-size Redwoods.

L6XGK.gif

I was planning to dl Ratchet Shit, but since I need to update my car playlist I'll give it a listen after I finish Versace Ragz.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
New Jay Rock is okay.
New Ab-Soul is good.
That Cole/Kendrick/K.R.I.T. song is ill. Shit, I even like the beat. It's not the best, but its most definitely not bad. Not sure what people are on about.

So is that new Khaled dripping yet or what?

that krit x cole x kendrick was disappointing. whack ass beat.

new ab soul is alright.
Man, J.Cole still isn't a good producer. He'll have something nice every once in a while, but this beat seems more like filler than anything else.

yeah cole sucks at producing. a lot of his shit sounds like youtube fl studio beat tutorial shit

CRS

I was hoiping for so much more out of that J. Cole, K.R.I.T., and Kendrick track.

K.R.I.T. >>> Kendrick >>>>>>>>>> Cole

This post is brought to you by Mr. Walker's Scotch Whiskey.

Macca

I was hoiping for so much more out of that J. Cole, K.R.I.T., and Kendrick track.

K.R.I.T. >>> Kendrick >>>>>>>>>> Cole

This post is brought to you by Mr. Walker's Scotch Whiskey.
So... you're saying South >>> West >>>>>>>>>> East?

I can get behind that.

Facebook, yesterday, he deleted a few posts but the main one that started it is still up.

I deleted him off the faceboo after the asap beef started. I'm not on either "side" but he's been on some annoying shit posts these days.

Oh and that Khaled song with the Gaf-Hop holy trinity kinda sucks. Kendrick came correct though, KRIT moreso

TDE Cycle?

Q > Kendrick = Ab Soul > Jay Rock

Hnc > Section 80 > Setbacks > Control System = Follow Me Home

edit: lmao I DID IT FOR MY DAAAWWWWGZ OH LAWWWD

I'm just gonna keep dumping opinions and fall asleep and catch up with the big boys when I wake up.

No Idols > Rugby Thompson. But Ashtray might be the best song out of both projects. Riiight. RIIIIIIIIIIIGHT.

Based on a True Story is fucking great, shits all over God Forgives, I Don't. Sorry Ken Masters. Birthday Song really grew on me, I like the beat.

Waiting on that new DeNiro/Shady Blaze project big time. Cold Blood was crazy.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
So... you're saying South >>> West >>>>>>>>>> East?

I can get behind that.
Hard to say a bad thing about this...
Hahahahaha, your shit stirring is great, Macca. Hell, I think you stir up more shit than Rick Ross' toilet.

Midwest >= West > South = East

You need Nas' ghostwriters to help with your punchlines..

TDE Cycle?

Need to make good music before you get a cycle

CRS

Hong Kong bank of Canada is an oxymoron..

Nas having ghostwriters is the industry..

Not saying Nas having ghostwriters is an oxymoron. Was referring to said ghostwriters' ability to help.

Also, my shitty punchlines don't need any help.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Rappers say some stupid shit sometimes.

Dr.Dre - "Gap tooth in your mouth so my dick's got ta fit."
so...you're saying you have a pencil dick?

OJ the juiceman - "Moving in the Grand Prix, the same color as thunder"
What the fuck color is thunder supposed to be?

Jay-z - "Thirty-eight revolve like the sun around the earth."
apparently Galileo lost.

Juelz Santana - "Rockstar, flyer than a ostrich"
Yeah I can agree with that.

Redman - "My paragraph alone is worth five mics, a twelve song LP, that's thirty-six mics"
basic math, how does it work?

Foxy Brown - "Thirty-two grams raw, chop it in half, get sixteen, double it times three. We got forty-eight, which mean a whole lot of cream Divide the profit by four, subtract it by eight We back to sixteen..."
Don't ask foxy...

Chamillionaire - "Always been about them horizontal lines through them S's"
Someone needs a refresher on vertical and horizontal.

Cam'ron - "Me who? Please boo. Landin' in that G2 same color as beef stew, pure blue, hebrew"
What the fuck is this...I don't even...

2chainz - "I'm gettin' money's thats money with an apostrophe"
I don't think titty chainz knows what an apostrophe does.

Timbland - "There's no need to lie folk, Why you sleepin' wit ya eyes closed?"
does this motherfucker sleep with his eyes open? Cause I'd like to learn how to do that.

Warren G - "What's next? What's next? What's N-X-E-T?"
Clearly whats next is not a spelling bee

Kanye West - Don't try to treat me like I ain't famous My apologies, are you into astrology Cause I'm tryin to make it to Uranus"
Astrology =/= Astronomy you fucking goof

Lil Fame - "First family will gradually lift that a*s up like gravity."
Is this whats going on in rap these days? Motherfuckers think they are so hard they can change the laws of gravity?

Damn siddx, that post had me rolling

Foxy Brown - "Thirty-two grams raw, chop it in half, get sixteen, double it times three. We got forty-eight, which mean a whole lot of cream Divide the profit by four, subtract it by eight We back to sixteen..."
Don't ask foxy...

I remember dudes saying this was the hardest female MC verse ever. This makes absolutely no sense

It actually makes less sense the longer you look at it

OG Kush

Rappers say some stupid shit sometimes.

Dr.Dre - "Gap tooth in your mouth so my dick's got ta fit."
so...you're saying you have a pencil dick?

OJ the juiceman - "Moving in the Grand Prix, the same color as thunder"
What the fuck color is thunder supposed to be?

Jay-z - "Thirty-eight revolve like the sun around the earth."
apparently Galileo lost.

Juelz Santana - "Rockstar, flyer than a ostrich"
Yeah I can agree with that.

Redman - "My paragraph alone is worth five mics, a twelve song LP, that's thirty-six mics"
basic math, how does it work?

Don't ask foxy...

Chamillionaire - "Always been about them horizontal lines through them S's"
Someone needs a refresher on vertical and horizontal.

Cam'ron - "Me who? Please boo. Landin' in that G2 same color as beef stew, pure blue, hebrew"
What the fuck is this...I don't even...

2chainz - "I'm gettin' money's thats money with an apostrophe"
I don't think titty chainz knows what an apostrophe does.

Timbland - "There's no need to lie folk, Why you sleepin' wit ya eyes closed?"
does this motherfucker sleep with his eyes open? Cause I'd like to learn how to do that.

Warren G - "What's next? What's next? What's N-X-E-T?"
Clearly whats next is not a spelling bee

Kanye West - Don't try to treat me like I ain't famous My apologies, are you into astrology Cause I'm tryin to make it to Uranus"
Astrology =/= Astronomy you fucking goof

Lil Fame - "First family will gradually lift that a*s up like gravity."
Is this whats going on in rap these days? Motherfuckers think they are so hard they can change the laws of gravity?
haha amazing! This should become a constant thing, weekly or monthly.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
siddx, I really hope you didn't have to look anything up and was all from memory.

lol I wish my memory was that good. I remembered a few, others I looked up, and some I got inspiration from a half dozen various websites.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I know all of those... Dre has a bunch of throw away punchlines that somebody knew better than to say...

And the 2 Chainz one is golden, because it is a staple punchline for him along with hair weave Killa....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom