• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
MF DOOM is corny, Danny Brown is cool

image.php

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Curren$y is dope though I will say he's done 3 classic albums PT1, PT2, and Covert Coupe and his last EP Cigarette Boats is classic though its only 5 songs. Also his collabo songs with Big Sean and Wiz last year was dope.

The stoned Immaculate was dope to but you could see that it was for the mainstream. He should get more props here for his consistency, output, and his good taste. When Jay Challenged Dame "to make another one" Curren$y was Dames reply (until you know Dame tried to rip him off)

Jay Sosa

can't believe some of you think Kendrick is gonna go platinum lol.

eh why not. You just need to convince the people that actually buy records. Is he gonna go platinum with a record like Section 80? Of course not..but with Dre's backing and Gaga? I've seen stranger things. All he needs is that one big hit.

Tokubetsu

New Main Attrakionz in Oct:
KvABY.jpg

It features production from Harry Fraud, the Mekanix, and Supreme Cuts. Their first single "Do It for the Bay", which is coming soon, features DaVinci and was produced by Harry Fraud. In a statement, Squadda B humbly requests that fans "buy dat shit" upon release.

I own all of Curren$y's albums, actual discs and only regret one. So no.

Word.

I would compare Spitta to DOOM actually in this sense: people either really like him or really don't; there's very little middle ground. Initially my reaction to Curren$y was that he couldn't rap, had a bad voice, and was one dimensional. I only checked out Pilot Talk for Ski Beatz. But it just clicked with me at that point, and I've been on board since.

Really, the only project I didn't fuck with was Weekend At Burnies, and even that has a couple of his best songs on it.

Slizz

Curren$y and Harry Fraud need to do more work. Actually <insert favorite rapper> and Harry Fraud need to do more work. The guy can literally not make a bad beat.

EDIT: And his drop is dope and not too obnoxious.

Tokubetsu

Word.

I would compare Spitta to DOOM actually in this sense: people either really like him or really don't; there's very little middle ground. Initially my reaction to Curren$y was that he couldn't rap, had a bad voice, and was one dimensional. I only checked out Pilot Talk for Ski Beatz. But it just clicked with me at that point, and I've been on board since.

Really, the only project I didn't fuck with was Weekend At Burnies, and even that has a couple of his best songs on it.

Now I remember why we're bros. *dap*

Bishman

No one cares about Dre anymore, outside of weed carrier west coast rappers willing to take their clothes off for piano beats. Kendrick doesn't appeal to women enough to do solid sales

80k first week write it down duns
Easy bet. Kendrick will sell more than J. Cole. Avatar bet.

Cudder

Guess this is off Q's new tape?

Funny (and cool, I guess) that Ali gets his dues on the artwork. Doesn't happen too often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom