• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominoKid

202619_o.gif

2000050_o.gif

Tokubetsu

I warned you guys about a Recon thread now see!?!? Lupe Hype, Lupe Hate, Schoolboy Q Hate, Jay Electronica album coming out this year.

YOU SHOULD HAVE LISTENED.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
It can't get any blacker than The Black Album.

I'll give the album a chance, though. I gave Lasers a chance even though I cried all over my jammies but I guess I'll do it for the Lupe stan still deep inside me.

now that I know the reference to what he is trying to do this went from a bad idea to pretentious ... Why can't Lupe just stuff sniffing his own farts and be a rapper.

cashman

Banned
I imagine 9th grade me would be eating that shit up right now. Lupe stop embarrassing me.

edit: I say all this without listening to bitch bad. It's a really really good message, but not really musically engaging.

kamspy

Gucci Mane - El Chapo

Prolly a month old by now, but I never saw it mentioned. Thought about it cuz of that dope ass Gucc song that just got posted. Good shit here. Dude's on a lightweight roll. El Chapo is a religious experience in a car with subs.

IrishNinja

tonight's some capital punishment shit...pun has that charisma + technical skill you dont see as a combo much these days, goddamn

I warned you guys about a Recon thread now see!?!? Lupe Hype, Lupe Hate, Schoolboy Q Hate, Jay Electronica album coming out this year.

YOU SHOULD HAVE LISTENED.

for real, and the OP is still outdated as fuck...i cant wait till yall are done taking turns so i can hold the torch again: no notable releases, no links, just a giant LS2 COMING SOON.jpg

ps if i get even one track like this on GOOD music, i'll be pretty happy

DominoKid

GUCCI!!!!!

Trap God really should be coming out sooner than Bricksquad Day.
no reason to announce a mixtape 2 fuckin months in advance.
that said, all the tracks so far have been hot.
Gucci 4 President.

Damn if I wasn't stuck at school until 6:30 for parent teacher night I'd be all over it. I guess after a 12 hour day, getting home and listening to two new ace mixes will be a good reward.

Dang school already started over there. School starts over here next Thursday

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Dang school already started over there. School started over here next Thursday

School started here August 9th. Feels like I've been teaching for a hell of a lot longer though. I still can't believe its been less than a month.

siddx

So you must get out early for summer.. Lucky you...Our summer starts late June

Being in Nam and being an international school we get some good amount of vacation time. Summer vacations start June 14th, we get three weeks in december/early january, a week in october for fall break, a week in march for spring break, and two weeks in feb for Tet.
On the other hand our days are long, and we have plenty of professional development days that require us to come in on holidays or weekends to work.

Being in Nam and being an international school we get some good amount of vacation time. Summer vacations start June 14th, we get three weeks in december/early january, a week in october for fall break, a week in march for spring break, and two weeks in feb for Tet.
On the other hand our days are long, and we have plenty of professional development days that require us to come in on holidays or weekends to work.

Ouch on weekends...Sometimes after a long day I'm ready to go before the students even think about it..

I'm digging this hitdafloor mix....Tomorrow I'll check out the ign #21

siddx

Ouch on weekends...Sometimes after a long day I'm ready to go before the students even think about it..

Well to be fair, we only had one weekend work day, but a few of our vacations are cut by a day for PD's. Overall we have a pretty damn good deal here. Cost of living is almost nothing (beer for 50 cents, lunch for a dollar) tons of places to visit (spending a long weekend soon at a beautiful beach resort for 75 bucks a night, plane tickets to Thailand are about a hundred bucks) and everything I need is in walking distance. I walk to work, walk to the bars, walk to the supermarket, walk to the movie theater, walk to restaurants. Maybe I'll shed some of these lazy US pounds I put on over the last couple of years. And it's hard to complain about work when the "baddest" kid I've got is just one that won't shut the fuck up in class. After dealing with kids in the US who brought weapons to school and came from families filled with crackheads and homeless people, this is easy.
Oh and the food is fucking incredible.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
i like the concept, but not feeling some songs on the trap dance. Keep making more though!

Edit: going to get through ignorant 21 in the morning.

What don't you feel out of curiosity

IrishNinja

Greetings from Gummy Soul!

As we approach the one year anniversary of 2011′s award winning Fela Soul release, we’re pleased to give you a sampling from Amerigo Gazaway’s upcoming mashup project, “Bizarre Tribe: A Quest to The Pharcyde”. Utilizing dozens of original Jazz, Soul and Funk recordings sampled throughout A Tribe Called Quest’s extensive catalogue, Gazaway recreates classic productions – pairing his reinterpreted instrumentals with select vocals from West Coast “golden era” favorites, The Pharcyde.

Full album drops on the one year anniversary of Fela Soul (Sept 13th). In the meanwhile, watch the teaser video and download the single below. Also, be sure to follow us on Facebook/Twitter for more updates.

Download Bizarre Tribe - Runnin' (Single)

Native Tongue Tuesdays were too good for GAF-hop~

What don't you feel out of curiosity
off the top of my head, it were the songs that were basically about doing dance moves(crank dat, etc) not all of them though, but I've never been too much of fan of those type of songs. I like bird walk and that one hilarous D4L song though.

Oh and another thing I liked was the consistent sound that the mix has. Really though, definitely should continue with this concept.

Blackace

off the top of my head, it were the songs that were basically about doing dance moves(crank dat, etc) not all of them though, but I've never been too much of fan of those type of songs. I like bird walk and that one hilarous D4L song though.

Oh and another thing I liked was the consistent sound that the mix has. Really though, definitely should continue with this concept.
The line dances were kinda the foundation of the concept tho

Blackace

it's admittedly lazy (i wanna say their Tribe mixtape did the same with Low End) but ill at least vouch for the quality of their releases so far!
Not trying to pick on them just in general

The line dances were kinda the foundation of the concept tho

At first I honestly thought you were going by the sound of the beats for the concept, because they had a similar sound to them. It really wasn't till you asked what songs that I really noticed. It's not much of a big deal either, I can vibe to them either way. Right now I'm just chilling 5 am almost so that could have something to do with it. Another day I could be partying say it set the party off right.

Edit: Man Macca, you avatar just creeps me out. I can't get over it and I just played fatal frame, those faces are not what I want to see.

IrishNinja

Been replaced by the vastly superior Tity Boy Tuesdays.

honky grandma be trippin'

Check it, this is flavor for the non believes

EL7Us.png

Recently, RZA confirmed that he will be producing Liquid Swords II: The Return Of The Shadowboxer, which is tentatively due in 2012. The GZA also made an appearance in a video for Devendra Banhart's song titled "Baby". For Liquid Swords II, he has recently confirmed with Examiner.com that Killah Priest will hold a solo song ala 'B.I.B.L.E.' to act as the closer to the album just like the original. He has also begun work on an album, a concept album, called Dark Matter. The album is based on a journey through time and space. He will also be appearing on the upcoming collaboration album between producers Pete Rock & DJ Premier V.S. album appearing on Premier's track.[12] In a recent lecture, GZA also "hinted at the possibility of an album without a Parental Advisory sticker", after denouncing profanity in hip-hop as "filler which is not needed".

no idea if Dark Matter shows up first, but between that, Supreme Clientele Presents... Blue & Cream: The Wally Era and Meth's Crystal Meth, if any show up this year i'll be hyped.

back to Shaolin vs Wu-Tang on tonight's Gordon Liu festival~

Macca

honky grandma be trippin'

Check it, this is flavor for the non believes

EL7Us.png

no idea if Dark Matter shows up first, but between that, Supreme Clientele Presents... Blue & Cream: The Wally Era and Meth's Crystal Meth, if any show up this year i'll be hyped.

back to Shaolin vs Wu-Tang on tonight's Gordon Liu festival~
Believe

HiResDes

2dopeboyz said:
The Weeknd’s former producer Jeremy Rose (aka Zodiac) is releasing his self-titled EP due out digitally on September 24. The House of Balloons producer teams up with Jesse Boykins III on the project’s first offering.

Also...

Supreme Cuts & Haleek Maul - Moon

The Fader said:
Well, it’s officially less than a week until our faces get a lot more reflective, as next Tuesday August 28th will see the release of Chrome Lips! Fitting comfortably over your current lips, these chrome upgrades will surely make you the envy of every party, and lead to some sensual if dentally dangerous smooching. Wait what? You don’t want to cover your lips with metal? Thank goodness, because it’s actually something even better. Chrome Lips is the new collaborative album from Chicago duo Supreme Cuts, and young Barbados rapper Haleek Maul, and it’s coming to Mishka with support from Dovecote Records. We’ve already given you a taste of it a while back with the track “Dummy”, and now we have another new leak, “M00N." Haleek, who serves as head MC for the whole album, does some of his most ferocious work on the swoony, spacey “M00N." Check it out now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom