• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beezy

image.jpg

http://www.2dopeboyz.com/2012/08/23/kris-kasanova-shut-em-down-f-skeme-jarv-dee/

I've met Kris a couple of times and I know his main producer/DJ Ibe through a friend. Both cool and humble people.

So had to drive nearly 3 hours to do a favour for a relative. Had the Slaughterhouse CD in the car. Played it through nearly 3 times. The album is awesome.

Only skippable track for me is Throw that. Everything else is nice, beats are banging, lyrics on point.

Really great album.

At this stage it seems wrong busta needs to be dickriding YMCM to get an album out and get some buzz.

Busta been putting work in. He dont need to be doing this lame shit. Go independant and eat off your loyal fans. You dont need to aim for the big YM numbers.

IrishNinja

not clicking that busta link, cause dude should eat but i aint gotta hear him slurp

Every single album mentioned in this post was like a little stab into my poor heart. I will be replaying Half-Life 3 by the time the first of these comes out.

ima start archiving PaRappa gifs for just these moments
Rebel, join me, Acid, 36 & co in the camp of believers

Damn that single is smooth as fuck. Thanks for the heads up!

Love dat electric relaxation beat

me too, glad you like it man - you'll prolly really dig this

Been wrapping my head around a Jay-Z but not happy with the direction yet...

So until I find the exact list of songs I want to use any other artist mixes people want?

Jigga one will be great, but hmm...i gotta check back, did we get a UGK one? maybe Big L?

http://www.acemixes.com/dj-quik-mix/

Just made it right now, for you!

fuck yes, ive been playing Outkast & others so much i didnt even notice this!

I'm ok with this.

an hour of some LOX, DMX, Swizzy would be great, tbh

ok yeah, this era of his work i can get into

The Nacho Picasso album/mixtape is also a lot of fun!

+1

Well Timbo didn't get a call as far as a few months ago goes.

We'll see when the full project shows. If there's no Missy and Timbo, Drake can fuck off.

i know we done talked about this, but yeah, totally my feelings on it too - i heard one track and drizzy was just talking his usual bullshit over an Aalyiah hook, felt mad disrespectful to me, honestly

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I'm warming up to that Slaughterhouse tape.

Truth or Truth is fucking DOPE. Everyone came correct on that, even Royce was tolerable. Juggernauts, Coming Home and Gone are all great too. Still not a great tape overall, but now at least I've found a few salvageable songs which makes it worth my while.

T Dollarz

Gave Stankonia my first listen in a long time and I really feel different about it now..

Better or worse? I listened to it recently and thought it was essentially a really good mainstream release, but pales in comparison to ATLiens and Aquemini. Still, a really fun album. Leagues ahead of Speakerboxx/TLB.

T Dollarz

Roc Marciano - Reloaded (Tracklist) [November 13]

1. Tek To A Mack (prod. Roc Marciano)
2. Flash Gordon (prod. The Alchemist)
3. Not Told f. Knowledge Pirate & Ka (prod. Roc Marciano)
4. Pistolier (prod. The Alchemist)
5. Thugs Prayer Pt. 2 (prod. Roc Marciano)
6. 76 (prod. Roc Marciano)
7. We Ill (prod. Roc Marciano)
8. Deeper (prod. The Alchemist)
9. Death Parade (prod. Roc Marciano)
10. 20 Guns (prod. Roc Marciano)
11. Peru (prod. Roc Marciano)
12. Thread Count (prod. Q-Tip)
13. Nine Spray f. Ka (prod. Ray West)
14. Emeralds (prod. The Arch Druids)
15. The Man (prod. Roc Marciano)

Lord have mercy.

Better or worse? I listened to it recently and thought it was essentially a really good mainstream release, but pales in comparison to ATLiens and Aquemini. Still, a really fun album. Leagues ahead of Speakerboxx/TLB.

For better, I think I'd put it above Aquemini, but not above ATLiens, at not yet. I agree, it's a really fun album and that's what really made me change my mind, not to mention I appreciate the production more nowadays than in the past.

I'm surprised at that Q-Tip produced track. Looking forward to hearing my first album from Roc.

T Dollarz

For better, I think I'd put it above Aquemini, but not above ATLiens, at not yet. I agree, it's a really fun album and that's what really made me change my mind, not to mention I appreciate the production more nowadays than in the past.

I'm surprised at that Q-Tip produced track. Looking forward to hearing my first album from Roc.

Check out Marcberg man.

CRS

You're out of your damn mind.

njean777

I like that new Lupe video, then again I like Lupe still. Lazers was meh, but I have hope for his new album. The shots taken at Tower in that video were hilarious to me.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
At this stage it seems wrong busta needs to be dickriding YMCM to get an album out and get some buzz.

Busta been putting work in. He dont need to be doing this lame shit. Go independant and eat off your loyal fans. You dont need to aim for the big YM numbers.

why shouldn't he eat off of big YM numbers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom