• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
i3o0Gxdr8MIJK.gif

LVASd.jpg

PBY

Banned
It's just not a good album. Royce can get really tiring to listen to after a while.

Yeah... I agree. Its one of those things where I objectively know its subpar, and I hated it on my first listen.... but I'm feeling it now. It also doesn't hurt that I kinda want these dudes to succeed- hate their music or not, they seem like really nice dudes.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Yeah... I agree. Its one of those things where I objectively know its subpar, and I hated it on my first listen.... but I'm feeling it now. It also doesn't hurt that I kinda want these dudes to succeed- hate their music or not, they seem like really nice dudes.
They are good guys. I've never really thought that they worked well together, though. After a while, you just get sick and tired of listening to them.

Especially Royce.

honky grandma be trippin'

Check it, this is flavor for the non believes

EL7Us.png

no idea if Dark Matter shows up first, but between that, Supreme Clientele Presents... Blue & Cream: The Wally Era and Meth's Crystal Meth, if any show up this year i'll be hyped.

back to Shaolin vs Wu-Tang on tonight's Gordon Liu festival~

Every single album mentioned in this post was like a little stab into my poor heart. I will be replaying Half-Life 3 by the time the first of these comes out.

with an Anus in the title you have to expect some shit to happen...

This has me dying lol

Every single album mentioned in this post was like a little stab into my poor heart. I will be replaying Half-Life 3 by the time the first of these comes out.

You gotta believe my man!!! Theyre coming...

Return of the Shadowboxer baby.

I liked that Slaughterhouse album. It wasnt great, but it was alright. Crookeds a beast

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Been wrapping my head around a Jay-Z but not happy with the direction yet...

So until I find the exact list of songs I want to use any other artist mixes people want?

Satch

Banned
i went back and looked into HRD's wrap-up threads, and i'm listening to Himanshu at the moment

it's... fun? i'mma say fun. i'm enjoying it a lot.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I forgot Cassidy existed. I have a homie who loves his first two albums lol.

I first time I heard the I'm a Hustla remix with Mary J.. I thought that was the best chick rapper I had ever heard!

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom