• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

PBY

Banned
Also- enzo you said the slaughterhouse tape grew on you? yeah.. me too. I really just like these dudes, and it comes across on songs like truth or truth. I hope they sell well, but I doubt it.

T Dollarz

Timbaland's work with Nelly Furtado and Timberlake is some of his best.

MY MAN. Dude knows how to make good pop hits. Also, Nelly Furtado HNNNGGG

No Idols and Live from The Underground are great. I love both parts of My Sub Pt. II. Such a great transition. Thats that smooth shit I'm trying to hear.

Hell yes. Two dope summer albums right here. LFtU is top 10 this year, hovers around 5 for me.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Also- enzo you said the slaughterhouse tape grew on you? yeah.. me too. I really just like these dudes, and it comes across on songs like truth or truth. I hope they sell well, but I doubt it.
Yeah Truth or Truth is that shit that keeps me listening to those guys. It gave me vibes of the Move On Remix which is my favourite Slaughterhouse song. Kind of excited for the album, but Ima let all the ignorant shit from the last few weeks resonate for a wee bit longer before I check it out haha

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Average raps, reaaallly, reaaallly nice beats
Beedie-Above-The-Weather-front.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/?s4sr8h1dnyp8yrk

Don't sleep on this

Also- for DAT IGNANT
20120822-INVADE.jpg

http://www.livemixtapes.com/download/18516/invade_the_game.html

Track 15, CHAINING DAY IS ONE OF THE HARDEST SAMPLE FLIPS EVER. OH JESUS.

Thanks for posting, I will check out the DJ Green Latern tape. I am loving the Good Talk Vol. 10 right now though. Not a bad track on it at all.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Also, Fuck Swizz Beats. Anything after his early DMX/Ruff Rydaz stuff is straight Doo doo.
Really? This is so wrong
Swizz older stuff is good but claiming he is trash outside his ruff ryder stuff is plainly not true because he changed since then at all

Blackace

Also, Fuck Swizz Beats. Anything after his early DMX/Ruff Rydaz stuff is straight Doo doo.
Really? This is so wrong
t
Swizz older is good but claiming he is trash outside his ruff ryder stuff is plainly not true because he changed since then at all

Blackace

Really? This is so wrong

Swizz older is good but claiming he is trash outside his ruff ryder stuff is plainly not true because he changed since then at all

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Really? This is so wrong
Swizz older stuff is good but claiming he is trash outside his ruff ryder stuff is plainly not true because he changed since then at all

Swizzz gets the club and the girls moving. He gets a thumbs up from me.

But what do I know, I like Smoke Dza.

Really? This is so wrong

Any Swizzy beats ive heard in the last couple years are trash. You can always tell its a swizzy beat straight away. Like the song on the Slaughterhouse album. Beat was just lacking.

In saying that i did like that Murder to Excellence off WTT. That song was dope.

I guess its more that what he did back in the day stood out way more to me then the music hes making now. I mean that swing ya rag TI was ass. Hated Welcome to the Jungle.

Blackace

Any Swizzy beats ive heard in the last couple years are trash. You can always tell its a swizzy beat straight away. Like the song on the Slaughterhouse album. Beat was just lacking.

In saying that i did like that Murder to Excellence off WTT. That song was dope.

I guess its more that what he did back in the day stood out way more to me then the music hes making now. I mean that swing ya rag TI was ass. Hated Welcome to the Jungle.

Swang ya rag was solid

His beats aren't much different just people aren't coming as hard as they used to

Lol. God Damn.. I mean theres sampling.. But this is straight lifting!!

Yeah man, he literally just looped the first section over and put Wayne's vocals on top.
When people don't respect Hip-Hop because of sampling, this is what they're talking about.
At least other people who used the same sample put in some kind of effort.

I know of the sample. Still doesn't change what I said either way.

I wasn't necessarily disagreeing with you, I just find it funny that anybody would credit that beat to Swizz or bring it up when discussing his work.

HiResDes

Ace should do a Brotha Lynch Hung mix for me : ) or if he wants to impress me with some east-coast knowledge a Boot Camp Clik mix.

IrishNinja

Already maxed out my level, I stopped using your basic ass taste skill set like 30 levels ago..

this is such an ace post tbh....

hahaha
ya'll hatin on ye before the start of the next cycle though eh

Gang Starr always been my favourite group behind the Wu. RIP Guru

definitely top 5 for me, good call

That is possible

man id love to see a Primo mix, i wonder if you'd have enough without going over to Crooklyn Cuts

Blackace

Ace should do a Brotha Lynch Hung mix for me : ) or if he wants to impress me with some east-coast knowledge a Boot Camp Clik mix.

Oh shit.. Bro lynch * X raided might be my next project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom