• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

PBY

Banned
So... I posted a while back that I've been making a lot of beats lately... I really wanna collabo with someone, cuz I'm sitting on a good amount of beats. PM/quote me if your interested; Note- my style has switched up a little, ie check out a piece of something I'm working on

http://limelinx.com/d497p

Also- feedback is welcome, this kinda beat is outside my comfort zone. thanks yall.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
So... I posted a while back that I've been making a lot of beats lately... I really wanna collabo with someone, cuz I'm sitting on a good amount of beats. PM/quote me if your interested; Note- my style has switched up a little, ie check out a piece of something I'm working on

Also- feedback is welcome, this kinda beat is outside my comfort zone. thanks yall.

Really like that beat. I've been meaning to record something and would like a shot at one of your beats. I know I'm a shit rapper but I enjoy doing it anyways. I didn't bring my keyboard with me to nam, so all I have is my mic these days.

Tokubetsu

This is nice. I'd go for some slappier or maybe crunchier drums but I like my shit loud and with a bit of a hard edge.

edit: I meant to say is, not isn't Don't want you to think im coming off all harsh Peterboy. I'm drinking.

IrishNinja

yeah, im hitting up that JJDOOM tonight too.

if ya'll had way too much $, what hip-hop swag would you jump on? i loves me some action figures, always wanted that MF DOOM one from All Caps video, and this Ghostface one i see on ebay but they're both about $100 and that's crazy

PBY

Banned
This is nice. I'd go for some slappier or maybe crunchier drums but I like my shit loud and with a bit of a hard edge.

edit: I meant to say is, not isn't Don't want you to think im coming off all harsh Peterboy. I'm drinking.
Lol I wouldn't post it if I didn't want feedback- gonna make some edits, maybe fuck w the levels.

CRS

Key to the Kuffs is really fuckin' solid. Very solid beats and DOOM came proper. JJ even held his own and didn't detract from the project. Only problem is I really want that new Madvillain album now.

Macca

yeah, im hitting up that JJDOOM tonight too.

if ya'll had way too much $, what hip-hop swag would you jump on? i loves me some action figures, always wanted that MF DOOM one from All Caps video, and this Ghostface one i see on ebay but they're both about $100 and that's crazy
siddx juggalo bobbleheads

CRS

Was supposed to see the best rap group of all-time tomorrow but plans changed and now I'm fuckin' stuck here at home high as fuck and about to finish this bottle of scotch.

:(

Was supposed to see the best rap group of all-time tomorrow but plans changed and now I'm fuckin' stuck here at home high as fuck and about to finish this bottle of scotch.

I'm sure you'll be able to see Slaughterhouse some other time. It's alright, bro.

CRS

has anybody heard the doseone singing solo album i have heard about?

G is for Deep?

doseone-g-is-for-deep_jpg_630x640_q85.jpg

Macca

Fuck :(

I'd be depressed if I couldn't see ICP too...

IrishNinja

maccas, you gotta be a juggalo onnalow, bro

I'd get replicas of the jackets Eric B and Rakim wore on the cover of "Follow The Leader."

goddamn, this is a good fuckin' answer right here though

sorry to hear that, m'man....what're the details? im assuming we're talking your boys @ rock the bells or wha? too late to scalp em, if anything?

ps mad underrated right here

Bubba_deliverance.jpg

^never fucked with dude much after it, i wonder if his efforts held up

CRS

Hahaha.

sorry to hear that, m'man....what're the details? im assuming we're talking your boys @ rock the bells or wha? too late to scalp em, if anything?p

Lost my car in an accident a while back so no means of transportation to the festival now. And yeah, talking about Bone Thugs at Rock the Bells. The tickets are taken care of now but still fucking sucks.

Edit: Bone > Wu, duh

siddx

maccas, you gotta be a juggalo onnalow, bro

goddamn, this is a good fuckin' answer right here though

sorry to hear that, m'man....what're the details? im assuming we're talking your boys @ rock the bells or wha? too late to scalp em, if anything?

ps mad underrated right here

Bubba_deliverance.jpg

^never fucked with dude much after it, i wonder if his efforts held up

Love that album, I thought he was a discount eminem until that album. It's too bad he never really did anything of note after.

siddx

Bubba left purple ribbon to start his own record company and is supposed to have an album coming out this year but we'll see.

Dereck

Key to the Kuffs is really fuckin' solid. Very solid beats and DOOM came proper. JJ even held his own and didn't detract from the project. Only problem is I really want that new Madvillain album now.
I tend to think that Madlib lost interest.

CRS

People seriously haven't listened to Deliverance? That's just as bad as me listening to Liquid Swords for the first time. Worse.

I tend to think that Madlib lost interest.

The album is pretty much finished. Madlib sent DOOM a bunch of beats ages ago, it's all on the villain to get this shit ready. He's been in the studio with Madlib too, so it's not like he's not in the process

I do think Madlib smoked his brains out though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom