• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
We Made It has to have been recorded very recently right? Like SXSW or afterwards?

Part of me says that Jigga wouldn't have done such a track to throw out there with Jay Elec unless Jay Elec was going to get on his shit and prepare an album release.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
We Made It has to have been recorded very recently right? Like SXSW or afterwards?

Part of me says that Jigga wouldn't have done such a track to throw out there with Jay Elec unless Jay Elec was going to get on his shit and prepare an album release.

Shiny suit theory dropped/leaked and then nothing. Don't be fooled.

Esch

Banned

Nope. Like Toku said Jay saves good verses and ideas for internet rap fans and features and gives the public garbage.

"He want to be a fucking astronaut". I agree with Danny not being on it. His voice is grating with that song. Maybe if he was in another track with his "normal" voice.

I remember when me and my brother were laughing about anti-intellectualism in rap like 7 years ago, coming up with lyrics dissing education. My brother had a line about astronauts being fruity ass dudes who couldn't last on the street. And now, 7 years later Gibbs brought that shit to life. It cracked me up. Granted the verse really isn't about dissing education but still, when I heard that line I almost died laughing.

Yeah I'm sort of confused why this is being labelled the Migos flow in general. Wasn't novel to me with Versace, though I can't quite pinpoint where to started.
Because they are copying Migos downright exactly. Obviously someone like Lord Infamous did something similar but sounds so different from Migos

rs_500x282-140121122606-indianaboyguitar.gif

Jay's verse on Devil Is A Lie was epic. Ross was great too but I'll give that to Jay hands down. On the other hand, fuckwitmeyouknowigotit....that shit has a corny as fuck Jay verse, whereas Ross killed it.

Esch

Banned
I'm loving it.

Both artists are overrated trash so it feels good to just step back and watch the stans go at it.

Is this where you pretend you weren't a Drake stanley until the control verse shit?
Jay's verse on Devil Is A Lie was epic. Ross was great too but I'll give that to Jay hands down. On the other hand, fuckwitmeyouknowigotit....that shit has a corny as fuck Jay verse, whereas Ross killed it.

wrong thread

Cheddahz

Banned
I'm loving it.

Both artists are overrated trash so it feels good to just step back and watch the stans go at it.
At least they are both better than Q
Well thankfully for you, there's a version of fuckwithmeyouknowigotit with just Ross on "Mastermind"

Esch

Banned
I was NEVER a stan of Drake lol, idk where you got that from. I will admit though, he can make some good music and has some decent raps, but dude is mostly trash and his attitude is that of a woman.

Please don't diss women by saying that they have Drake's attitude.

i could have sworn you were calling take care a classic back when you first showed up here.

HiResDes

They've said that YRN 2 will be their debut album so that could be a possibility soon.

Man still this tape came on in my car and I gotta say it might be my favorite beat tape since Eric Dingus' Subliminal Innocence

https://soundcloud.com/1812922/it-hurts-2-inhale

...I can also upload the split tracks if ya'll interested. It's a free download, so should be kosher.

...I'd also be interested in a Sunday plug session if anyone's down.

Esch

Banned
i was forreal about to suggest we all give madvillainy a full album listen but i wouldn't be able to do it till later tonight, 9ish or so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom