• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Sure. But Bronson is still a fucking idiot.
I assume the lawsuit that does him in is coming for sure, but it seems like nobody will be pitching for pennies so this will keep happening.

Also Kanye went to Qs SXSW set, apparently he's been bumping Oxymoron and exchanged contact info with Q after seeing him perform.

cdyhybrid

I assume the lawsuit that does him in is coming for sure, but it seems like nobody will be pitching for pennies so this will keep happening.

Also Kanye went to Qs SXSW set, apparently he's been bumping Oxymoron and exchanged contact info with Q after seeing him perform.

Speaking of potential future Ye collabs...

Skrillex is taking his inspiration from Kanye West these days.

The electronic music DJ and producer spent a little time with West, sharing a plane flight from Los Angeles to Las Vegas where each was to perform two years ago, and came away with an invitation to collaborate and an even deeper understanding of the possibilities in front of him.

Esch

Banned
Kanye working with Q and Skrillex

i07Ep2Ow4UlYH.gif

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I still want to hear the Kanye/Weeknd song they did in Paris, and of course the song with the Popular sample from the MBDTF era.

overcast

Kanye and Q track about to fuck the rap game up brehs.

Also, whenever Rock drops in a track and yells "it's rock!" I imagine Kirby doing the rock drop in Smash. Somebody photoshop that pls.

Wow brehs. Shame Shame Shame on me for sleeping on Freddie Gibbs for so long, I'm liking all of his stuff a lot.

So much more embarrassing cause I was born and live in Indiana.

Cudder

my tape deck to aux adapters be fucking up left and right. went to future shop to get a new one but music only plays out of one speaker in the car for some reason. got me heated I can't listen to music while i drive now.

My body is ready for some Kanye x Q.

Also, apparently there's a new Rocky album coming.. May or may not be his instrumental album.

Would posts links but on my phone

my tape deck to aux adapters be fucking up left and right. went to future shop to get a new one but music only plays out of one speaker in the car for some reason. got me heated I can't listen to music while i drive now.
I've never had one work. Buy a Sony head unit and never look back man. Usb and aux support so my phone or a usb stick always works.

overcast

Yeah, hyped for a Ferg album. But that's not coming in 2014. ASAP group album though; don't care for a goddamn Rocky instrumental album. Who needs that?

Cudder

I've never had one work. Buy a Sony head unit and never look back man. Usb and aux support so my phone or a usb stick always works.

the one I was using for the last while worked well, but I got a phone case and the cutout doesnt allow the aux cable to fit in the audio jack. not about to take off/put on the case everytime i get in/out of my car. and i'm not putting any money in the car im driving by buying a audio interface, it's a 97 Rav4. it could go caput any time now.

the one I was using for the last while worked well, but I got a phone case and the cutout doesnt allow the aux cable to fit in the audio jack. not about to take off/put on the case everytime i get in/out of my car. and i'm not putting any money in the car im driving by buying a audio interface, it's a 97 Rav4. it could go caput any time now.
Im pretty sure you can get aux cables with like longer pins to allow for phone cases no?

Also look online for a car stereo, they're really not that expensive and easy enough to install. I've had the same Sony stereo in.my last 3 cars. Really easy to remove and reinstall in another car.

The difference in sound quality is miles apart, and it's relatively inexpensive.

Cudder

Im pretty sure you can get aux cables with like longer pins to allow for phone cases no?

Also look online for a car stereo, they're really not that expensive and easy enough to install. I've had the same Sony stereo in.my last 3 cars. Really easy to remove and reinstall in another car.

The difference in sound quality is miles apart, and it's relatively inexpensive.

yeah, that's why I ended up buying a new one, so it could fit with the phone case i have, but it only outputs through one speaker. ill try to exchange it, see if that fixes it.

you mean like buying speakers and an interface? or just the interface?

yeah, that's why I ended up buying a new one, so it could fit with the phone case i have, but it only outputs through one speaker. ill try to exchange it, see if that fixes it.

you mean like buying speakers and an interface? or just the interface?
Just the interface. I noticed a massive quality bump when I got a Sony head unit (car stereo). Friend of mine buys and sells cars and the Sony was in a car he picked up so I got it free.

I still have the standard speakers in my 98 Mazda and it sounds great compared to the stereo that was in it when I bought it.

If you really wanna get the most out of your car audio for low cost, a cheap second hand sub takes the pressure off the speakers by unloading all the bass to the sub alone.

I could go out and buy nice speakers but my setup sounds great now. Only paid 50€ for a second hand sub. Not really interested in putting money in the car either.

Plenty of guides online to install either of them yourself and it's not more than 30 mins work for someone with no experience at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom