• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Jason-Derulo-Talk-Dirty--450x450.jpg

Jason DeRulo ft. Sage The Gemini & 2 Chainz - Talk Dirty.

toku tell us how you feel about this

Cudder

Urutora Kaiju was hot. thats all i really remember.

edit: also aesop was completely out of place on this. stood out like a sore thumb.

1/18 on the Eschscale™? damn son.

I do find it funny that despite opening up to fans to see who they wanted for collabs, they just ended up using everyone they've already worked with, again.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
where are the Cunninlynguist impressions, brehs. or is a CL joint not a top priority for yall.
qpk3a.png

Wholly forgettable. Like a shitty blowjob on a drunken bender. Like, you remember that shit was alright, and you can't complain about a good romp, but fuck what the fuck was her name anyway and why did I wake up alone and half my fucking cereal is gone. Goddamn can't she even wash her bowl out, fucking Golden Grahams get stuck to the bowl and you got to scrape those fucking things out and now Imma be late for work. Fuck Mondays.

thabiz

1/18 on the Eschscale™? damn son.

I do find it funny that despite opening up to fans to see who they wanted for collabs, they just ended up using everyone they've already worked with, again.

its not a bad tape, its just not a very good one. most of the tracks sound like oneirology leftovers. nothing jumped out at me to demand a deeper inspection. it all kind of blurred together. its too laid back for its own good.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Wholly forgettable. Like a shitty blowjob on a drunken bender. Like, you remember that shit was alright, and you can't complain about a good romp, but fuck what the fuck was her name anyway and why did I wake up alone and half my fucking cereal is gone. Goddamn can't she even wash her bowl out, fucking Golden Grahams get stuck to the bowl and you got to scrape those fucking things out and now Imma be late for work. Fuck Mondays.
Yep, that's Cunninlynguists

Dereck

I had to screenshot this and upload it all on my phone because I don't fucking even
It's so obvious that he knows people hate him, so he is trolling those people by getting that haircut/hair color. People dislike other people based off of such silly premises sometimes.

Esch

Banned
where are the Cunninlynguist impressions, brehs. or is a CL joint not a top priority for yall.
qpk3a.png
Im gonna keep it 100 with you man. I recycle binned it after 10 songs. Just wasnt really doing it for me. Oneirology at least had some unique style going for it, this shit was not hitting the spot for me at all.

PBY

Banned
Im gonna keep it 100 with you man. I recycle binned it after 10 songs. Just wasnt really doing it for me. Oneirology at least had some unique style going for it, this shit was not hitting the spot for me at all.
Lol I thought it was really flat too but I thought I was gonna get killed for my opinion.

Guess not.

Esch

Banned
Lol I thought it was really flat too but I thought I was gonna get killed for my opinion.

Guess not.
Hey man CL are alright by me but boring recyclebin classics are boring. Its not even fascinatingly bad. Just not interesting or memorable. In one ear, out the other.

Cheddahz

Banned
I finally got done listening to the YG album again and yeah, it's not great, but it has some good tracks on it. I just hope YG ditches DJ Mustard on his next album

Recommended tracks:
BPT
Bicken Back Being Bool
Meet The Flockers
Really Be (Smokin' and Drinkin')
1AM

I finally got done listening to the YG album again and yeah, it's not great, but it has some good tracks on it. I just hope YG ditches DJ Mustard on his next album

Recommended tracks:
BPT
Bicken Back Being Bool
Meet The Flockers
Really Be (Smokin' and Drinkin')
1AM

=/ Mustard is clearly the highlight of the whole album

Esch

Banned
Wu doesn't give a fuck about sales. Theyre clearly fine with selling the 30k they sell with every bad project they've dropped over the last decade and a half.

Esch

Banned
What if no one buys this record?
Im sure theres some moron wu stan with money to burn that would do it, like Tarantino.

And yeah Cilvaringz is average as shit. How can you be excited for sny wu project when the beats are bad non rza in house trash?

Cudder

Is Teenwitch good for someone who actually likes Bones? Wanna check it out.

i listened to it once or twice when it came out and thought it was poo poo lol.

Can't imagine what Teenwitch sounds like if a bones fan calls it terrible

i just dont understand the theme behind it. why are you making an album that's trying to be from the perspective of a school shooter? i thought it was lame. just do your stoner shit with crazy beats and i'm straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom