• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cudder

Anthony Fantano ‏@theneedledrop 1h
Teenwitch mixtape: Bad lyrics, bad singing, lazy beats, horrible concept that tastelessly exploits a tragedy. (@Beats4Kush)
|
BONES ‏@TeamSESH 58m
@theneedledrop TRUE
|
Anthony Fantano ‏@theneedledrop 58m
At least @TeamSESH is real. He's real.

lol. Bones has made it.

overcast

Somebody on my tumblr feed reblogged this saying 3 classics, the wu tang one is overrated though.
tumblr_mv30rxZMhK1sl189po1_500.png

Cheddahz

Banned
Cheddahz track list is pretty on point. Except add I Just Wanna Party for sure.

I like YG's verse on the song, i just found the beat boring and the features on it weren't great

I could see YG's second album being really amazing, he just needs to make less radio songs

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
G I R L kind of sucks. I like Marilyn Monroe and Happy, but the rest is just.. trying to be Marilyn Monroe and Happy. A bunch of flop jams.

March Madness Vol.2 is aight. It's really just lacking content. Easy to feel underwhelmed when dude is putting a 16 on ten plus beats from others. He's kind of nice on tracks, but it's hard not to scratch your head and go, why did this dude make some magical stuff with Just Blaze and then drop out the game for a year only to release a cheap feeling mixtape that's out just so people can remember he exists?

Cheddahz

Banned
I really wish I would had discovered Big Baby Gandhi's album a few months ago, it probably would had been my album of the year last year

JEKKI

yo who the fukk is Big Sean?!?!?!

like I try to be educated in rap music, try to listen to everybody so I kno who all the kids are talking about these days,

I listened to the new Big Sean album... never heard of him before, only know about him coz of that Control song.

seriously... album was terrible...

literally the worst album I've ever heard since Prince Paul - Negroes on Ice.

you're a rapper who raps about being a rapper, except you're shitty at it.

I unfortunately listen to a lot of bad music but this guy just takes the cake,

you make this shitty Drake album I listened to sound good in comparison

(tho in Drake's defense, his record wasnt that bad...)

Cheddahz

Banned

like I try to be educated in rap music, try to listen to everybody so I kno who all the kids are talking about these days,

I listened to the new Big Sean album... never heard of him before, only know about him coz of that Control song.

We all know the best song on the new Big Sean album was 10 2 10

(off topic, but do you normally post in the RPG thread on Cheapassgamer?)

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace

Big Sean's first album is much better. TBH the best stuff he's done aside from his first album is probably his work with Kanye on Clique and Mercy. If you don't like that, you won't like anything else from him, aside from maybe Hometown and Super Dupa Lemonade and shit from his mixtapes.

GAF-Hop |OT11| yo who the fukk is Big Sean?!?!?!

JEKKI

(off topic, but do you normally post in the RPG thread on Cheapassgamer?)
I do! those Bravely D characters work a 10 2 10 way more hiphop than Big Sean ever could!!

also that song is terrible!

next time I force myself to give the record a second listen, I'll make sure to skip just that one song!!

Cheddahz

Banned
I do! those Bravely D characters work a 10 2 10 way more hiphop than Big Sean ever could!!

also that song is terrible!

next time I force myself to give the record a second listen, I'll make sure to skip just that one song!!

I thought I recognized you! I'm Chizu on CAG, so yeah!

10 2 10 is a huge running joke in this thread, like really huge

tumblr_m4vcsvwpFt1qkdh9eo1_500.gif

So Rae and Ghost will do a Slim Thick remix, but won't get on Heaven with Jay Z on his platinum selling album? I don't even... (although that was mostly Ghost, but still)

mooooose

They didn't jump on Heaven? WAT

What's the story behind this?

charlemagne asked rae what was up with the jay pic

rae said he recorded a verse for MCHG but didnt get used because jae wanted ghost too and didnt get him

charlemagne asked if it was heaven

rae nodded but looked confused, i dont think he knew what song heaven was or what beat he recorded the verse to

charlemagne spent the next 10 minutes geeking out and said he's been waiting for rae x ghost x jay since he saw rae and ghost in the do it again video

rae nodded again but looked confused

because he wasnt in that video

it was ghost and cappadonna afaik

rae was confused

Cudder

I don't fuck with any of big seans bodies of work, but he occasionally drops a hot verse or song, most notably 1st quarter recently.

Big Sean's first album is much better. TBH the best stuff he's done aside from his first album is probably his work with Kanye on Clique and Mercy. If you don't like that, you won't like anything else from him, aside from maybe Hometown and Super Dupa Lemonade and shit from his mixtapes.

GAF-Hop |OT11| yo who the fukk is Big Sean?!?!?!

Don't forget the Detriot mixtape.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I just came in to post about that, lol. Listened to it earlier today, and it seemed aight. Will have to relisten to get a more solid opinion though.

shout out to siddx if he's out there somewhere!

I'm going to give it a spin, but so far it's really good. I mean, you know what you're getting here, so either you're going to like it or hate you, you know? There ain't a whole lot of surprises coming I think...lol

PBY

Banned
Yo, that new Grieves? Offensively awful.

And I kind of like Grieves. Lyrics are Katy Perry tier, seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom