• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
charlemagne asked rae what was up with the jay pic

rae said he recorded a verse for MCHG but didnt get used because jae wanted ghost too and didnt get him

charlemagne asked if it was heaven

rae nodded but looked confused, i dont think he knew what song heaven was or what beat he recorded the verse to

charlemagne spent the next 10 minutes geeking out and said he's been waiting for rae x ghost x jay since he saw rae and ghost in the do it again video

rae nodded again but looked confused

because he wasnt in that video

it was ghost and cappadonna afaik

rae was confused

Lmao

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Hudson Mowhawke tour

04-04 Warsaw, Poland - T-Mobile Electronic Beats Festival
04-05 Stockholm, Sweden - AKA Presents
04-11 Milan, Italy - Elita Festival
04-25 Rotterdam, Netherlands - Perron
04-26 Bristol, England - WLTP (Secret Location)
05-02 Paris, France - YOYO
05-03 Oslo, Norway - Bla
05-04 Nottingham, England - Everywhere Festival
05-27 Washington, DC - UStreet Music Hall
05-28 New York, NY - Webster Hall (RBMA)
05-29 Denver, CO - Vinyl
05-30 San Francisco, CA - Rickshaw
06-06 Reading, England - CUBED
06-08 Amsterdam, Netherlands - MTV Open Air Festival
07-11 Ferropolis, Germany - Splash Festival
07-18 Dour, Belgium - Dour Festival
07-20 Chicago, IL - Pitchfork Festival
07-24 Montreal, Quebec - SAT
07-25 Toronto, Ontario - Hoxton
08-02 Hamburg, Germany - Spektrum Festival

Roc is the only vocals on the ablum. soundtrack for a made up movie. dope concept coming from him. should be ill.
Please tell me it's more than two tracks breh.

Edit: nm instrumental album with two Roc tracks. Not bad actually, I loved his last instrumental album.

thabiz

Please tell me it's more than two tracks breh.

01 Thirty Eight (Intro)
02 Cellophane
03 Learn The Meaning
04 Shotguns In Hell
05 Dirt On The Ground
06 The Warning
07 Cleo's Apartment
08 Sweet Revival
09 Life Is A Wheel
10 Black Suits
11 Never Disappear
12 The Laughter Faded
13 All You Know
14 Strange Things
15 Heaven At Last
16 Lonely and Cold
17 A Wise Man's Woman
18 Felonious
19 Weight In Gold
20 The Answer

Bonus

21 Shotguns In Hell (feat. Roc Marciano)
22 Lonely and Cold (feat. Roc Marciano)

edit: Trailer

Cheddahz

Banned
Big Baby Gandhi just dropped a mixtape by someone named Donny Murakami

a1559705238_2.jpg

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I don't think he's mad.

I do think he hasn't listened to anything Pusha has done independently since they broke up though. I think even content-wise they'd have chemistry, Push has really made strides in terms of being more conscious in all of his projects since Fear of God. Hell he's even said repeatedly that his goal was stop being so shallow and start being more like Malice, the thoughtful one.

overcast

Wyclef Jean is broke

blow all your money on cars and stupid shit, brehs.
Jesus. This kinda shit needs to be changed. But it's so fundamental to being poor then getting money. I can't say I wouldn't blow a lot of my money as a young person. I'm tempted all the time with my minimum income. Well, I don't know what it has to do with. If you spend money and maintain popularity, you're gravy though.

Esch

Banned
Paging Esch, think im finally going to order some wet shaving stuff this weekend.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000NL0T1G/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Got any links to sample packs for soap and blades? I also need a brush.

Looks good. I'm using the merkur 180 long handle and i love it. Their shit is indestructible.

Decent cheap sampler pack. I love feathers but astra SP is also really good, and i've heard good things about lord and dorco. This ish will last you a year, judging from your beard.

For soap, Proraso is dope. Smells like mint, has a nice soothing effect. These tubs last you a year+. Right now i'm using Eton College, light citrus smell and bitches love this shit.

As far as brushes i'm using a silvertip i got for a present, but i always heard good thigs about this tweezerman and you can always upgrade.

Enjoy!

Detox

On a related note Akon was on Sway recently and he said he doesn't fuck with the jewellery (diamonds mainly) and stunting shit anymore. His reasoning was he realised the super rich guys didn't dress as fancy and you could imagine going into meetings with these kind of people looking like a clown.

On wet shaving: It's the truth. I started on feathers and moved over to Astras because the feathers were way too sharp and I was getting tons of small cuts.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Russell Simmons says Kanye's grievances about Black people in the fashion industry are real. Him and Arsenio talk about misogyny place in hip-hop too. Their favourite song ATM is the same as mine
and scust at all of the people bumping YGs album and not feeling it

Game ft. Ty Dolla $ign & Nipsey Hussle - Same Hoes video. By far the best song off of OKE and another Mustard classic, struggle Nipsey verse and all.

Slum Village - Yes Yes video.

Jamie xx - Sleep Sound.

Pharrell inks adidas deal.

Tokubetsu

Looks good. I'm using the merkur 180 long handle and i love it. Their shit is indestructible.

Decent cheap sampler pack. I love feathers but astra SP is also really good, and i've heard good things about lord and dorco. This ish will last you a year, judging from your beard.

For soap, Proraso is dope. Smells like mint, has a nice soothing effect. These tubs last you a year+. Right now i'm using Eton College, light citrus smell and bitches love this shit.

As far as brushes i'm using a silvertip i got for a present, but i always heard good thigs about this tweezerman and you can always upgrade.

Enjoy!

Thanks! I'll let you know how it goes.

Esch

Banned
Thanks! I'll let you know how it goes.
Enjoy breh. Make sure to clean your new brush by soaking it in soapy water, then water with a lil vinegar. It takes a little practice to get right and a little technique, but its worth it I reckon. Takes me about 10min nowadays.

Pretty interesting article on how you can get fucked by signing to labels. It's on Young Thug, but it's worth reading regardless of how you feel about him.

Also, Danny Brown asked Young Thug to join his tour, but declined because Young Thug's label wasn't coughing up money to cover the expenses. man that would have been awesome to see the two perform.

Jordan hypothesized that Atlantic, perhaps now feeling that Thug is a smaller “risk” than it once thought, may try to shift Thug from APG to 300, the new label from veteran executives Lyor Cohen, Todd Moscowitz, and Kevin Liles, which will be distributed by Atlantic.

quote from the article 'Fuck it, if you can sign him cheap, go for it'

Whole situation sounds fucked up really

HiResDes

A lot of people gave it a shot and a lot of people didn't like it. People gave it more of a chance than many better less mainstream albums. It's the entry West coast album for people with weak stomachs and soft hearts.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
YG's album has like 5 tracks worth fuckin with on a playlist. I will say tho that those first three tracks when the album starts is just straight fun. Could easily be thrown on at a house party and people would dig it.

The YG album is alright. Some really good tracks and some trash. Dj Mustard is GAHBAGE though.
heyheyheyheyheyheyhey

Tracks I'm keeping:
BPT
I Just Wanna Party
Meet The Flockers
Really Be
1AM

The rest ranges from meh-garbage

HiResDes

Keeping four tracks myself, but unless you have really terrible standards five tracks ain't a good look and you're in agreement with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom