• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!

i9Tn4tgW3g9lo.gif

Thugger killed it. God damn.

already in my mix

Have you tried watching avengers again lately? It's boring as fuck until they hit New York and start fighting

Loki's like a power rangers villain

I'm hyped as fuck for xmen tho, and I'm hearing really good things about this captain America. Anyways time to listen to this lil herb ppl keep talking about

That Avengers theater experience doe

Nothing in Winter Soldier comes close to the pure hype of that NYC battle. Yeah CA2 is a better all around movie, and yeah the hand to hand stuff is way better, but Avengers blew up the theater. Too hype.

HiResDes

Going through I missed and found this gem too, Zuse is a Jamaican trap rapper with a voice reminiscent of Shabba Ranks the gawd himself, but he's rapping over straight bangers featuring the likes of Young Thug, Metro Boomin, 808 Mafia, and FKI.

Going through I missed and found this gem too, Zuse is a Jamaican trap rapper with a voice reminiscent of Shabba Ranks the gawd himself, but he's rapping over straight bangers featuring the likes of Young Thug, Metro Boomin, 808 Mafia, and FKI.

This is a fucking banger. Love it so far.

I feel ashamed of myself for not checking it out sooner but Still Motion is excellent

As far as the best track on XXX, I'm gonna go with Pac Blood. That track is grimy as fuck. Can't believe how strong that album starts. Outer Space gets points for being fucking hilarious

Pac Blood and Monopoly come to mind first but I'll go with 30. One of the best ending tracks on an album.

Also ESWS and the one about selling copper piping.

T Dollarz

Just made both Tinder and DOWN accounts because I saw someone mention them in here. Craving some female attention lol. People have had good experiences with these? How long it take you to start getting matches/messages?

Cudder

Just made both Tinder and DOWN accounts because I saw someone mention them in here. Craving some female attention lol. People have had good experiences with these? How long it take you to start getting matches/messages?

depends on how good looking you are, or how desperate you are and start swiping like on most chicks.

Down is a good idea but I'd rather just start talking to them through messenger and score a chick the old fashioned way.

Esch

Banned
Youre a white guy, good looking (pause) you'll get plenty of matches. I hit yes on all, then block the ones I dont have an interest in when they match. It saves time.

The problem with tinder is that if you're just looking to smash chicks you'll constantly run into ones who want long term relationships. Why are you on tinder dammit?

Esch

Banned
The problem with tinder is that if you're just looking to smash chicks you'll constantly run into ones who want long term relationships. Why are you on tinder dammit?
Because all their friends are on it. I dont see anything wrong with that. The thing that keeps females on Tinder is that it has a low stress environment for them really. On OKC/POF any stalker weird dude can message them and fuck up their inbox. Tinder gives them a way to filter what they receive. But for people that are just looking for sex it has features of Grindr in it to make things easy. I see no problem with it as long as youre upfront about what you want

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Don't blame tinder, blame your area.

I did very well for myself over the course of my run with that app.

Don't blame tinder, blame your area.

I did very well for myself over the course of my run with that app.

I think it's a minority thing. I know there isn't as many white girls in Los Angeles as tinder makes it seem. I feel like it just white broads using it though. It's very rare for me to see anything but Asian and white. Considering how big the Hispanic population is in my city it shouldn't be so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom