• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just made both Tinder and DOWN accounts because I saw someone mention them in here. Craving some female attention lol. People have had good experiences with these? How long it take you to start getting matches/messages?
I have a date on Sunday from it, we'll see how it goes. I had to talk to her for a while to get her to meet me in public, but I understand the caution.

HiResDes

It's hard to make that transition, but there are some dimes, if I had found Tinder before POF I might be much better off today.

HiResDes

I don't care what color they are as long as they're fine. What is wrong with you people. I'm all for diversity, but my dick don't give a fuck.

Esch

Banned
you gotta have a significant melanin level or you get the

iToabSOdA1nZM.gif

T Dollarz

Some white girls are definitely fine, but the majority aren't and are just all the same average shit like 6/10. Tougher to find a thick white girl than a mixed race or latina bitch too...

HiResDes

I don't know where ya'll living it, but that's definitely wrong here. It ain't the 1950s anymore, definitely a bunch of lovely thick Caucasian women out there.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Some white girls are definitely fine, but the majority aren't and are just all the same average shit like 6/10. Tougher to find a thick white girl than a mixed race or latina bitch too...
Da fuck

Get em Des.

Tinder conversations seem to lead nowhere. I have a lot of matches, but nothing has come of them yet.
I mean, you laying any game...Flirting? Trying to meet up? Or just talking.

HiResDes

You have to let them know from the get go that you aren't into talking online to people for long ass periods of time and that you are looking for spontaneity utmost in a potential mate. I also usually make fun of myself and tell them it's hard for me to truly engage in a conversation with a person over a text box. If they're really just worried about you being weird agree to meet them in at an open social area. I like to pick bars because I tell them upfront that way if they don't like me they can leave without it being and weird and still get some free drinks in the meantime. Don't go to the movies or take them to dinner on the first date. If you're a funny,social guy pick somewhere you can actually talk like the Zoo, an Aquarium, or swimming. My game has leveled up so much since becoming virtually unavailable.

Movies is the ultimate worst first or second date. Why go out to sit in silence for 2 hours? Never understand why other guys do that for first dates.

"it's all white girls" that's some punk shit. Pussy is pussy.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
I don't care what color they are as long as they're fine. What is wrong with you people. I'm all for diversity, but my dick don't give a fuck.

Nothing at all but I do know what demographics I do best with online and the ones I don't.

Black & Latin girls tend to to be open to my game more online than anyone else.

Also I tried down and that shit freaked me out, I didn't understand that it was asking you if you had crushes on your friends and the friends of your friends..... If that was the case wtf wouldn't somebody just work their social network to hook up with that person? Why use an app.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Nothing at all but I do know what demographics I do best with online and the ones I don't.

Black & Latin girls tend to to be open to my game more online than anyone else.

Also I tried down and that shit freaked me out, I didn't understand that it was asking you if you had crushes on your friends and the friends of your friends..... If that was the case wtf wouldn't somebody just work their social network to hook up with that person? Why use an app.
The app is a sort of social lubricant. Something throws me off from using it though, like its compensatory for not having social skills otherwise, but at the same not really because it just speeds things up a bit using technology.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
The app is a sort of social lubricant. Something throws me off from using it though, like its compensatory for not having social skills otherwise, but at the same not really because it just speeds things up a bit using technology.

So should I treat it like tinder and like just about everybody lol

White women get overrated like crazy tho. One of my brothers introduced me to some white chick he's messing with. Fake platinum blond, 20 year old chick looking 32 years old in the face; you can always tell due to them caking makeup on, especially all around their eyes. Shit was scusting. But that's the look he likes, and he is always talking shit about black women and Hispanics. smh

Me, I like all women but I tend to gravitate towards Latinas and more exotic looking chicks. Too bad all of the Latina chicks I know are super overweight. And it seems like the fine ones don't like black dudes, smh. Maybe I should just give up, the last thing I want is to get a fine Latina dime and then have some jealous five foot Hispanic dude try to clap me.

HiResDes

While I guess I respect their perspective in a way I personally just can't fuck with any girl that feels like dating outside of their specific culture or even descent is an affront to god or their identity. That's why even though I'm most attracted to Nepalese women, I've given up on them completely.

Esch

Banned
White women get overrated like crazy tho. One of my brothers introduced me to some white chick he's messing with. Fake platinum blond, 20 year old chick looking 32 years old in the face; you can always tell due to them caking makeup on, especially all around their eyes. Shit was scusting. But that's the look he likes, and he is always talking shit about black women and Hispanics. smh.
One of many reasons they're in the bushes for me. Beckies stay getting oversold. Its pathetic watching colored dudes turn down fine ethnic chicks for some owhite girl drenched in makeup because they wanna date 'up' or some shit.

overcast

Fake, orange white girls aren't for me. But there are a ton of different looking ones.. Like any other race. Which is why I like em all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom