• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheddahz

Banned
In line for the Q concert, this guy in front of me is on KTT. What do I say?

Quickly find out what his username is and what thread he is posting in, make fun of him on KTT and start a fight during the show and then afterwards, you can all go out to dinner with Q, so he can eat

Pathos

Banned
I need to update my library. Who are some "new" artists out there that put out good shit? The only one I have rn is Kendrick Lamar. I listen mostly to artists like Nas, Biggie, Pac, Jigga, Em, Mobb Deep, Wu-Tang, Big L, Dre, Cube, Gangstarr, etc.

T Dollarz

I need to update my library. Who are some "new" artists out there that put out good shit? The only one I have rn is Kendrick Lamar. I listen mostly to artists like Nas, Biggie, Pac, Jigga, Em, Mobb Deep, Wu-Tang, Big L, Dre, Cube, Gangstarr, etc.

You will like Action Bronson

Macca

Kid Cudi

Worldstar pinned this dude: "drake responds to being called a woman by releasing a johnny manziel love song filled with subliminal shots.... that is some hoe shit."
Tonight:
lEf9E4Z.jpg

Pathos

Banned
Aight, I'll check out the people listed (only have Kid Cudi songs, nothing from the other guys listed). Thanks guys.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Aight, I'll check out the people listed (only have Kid Cudi songs, nothing from the other guys listed). Thanks guys.
stay away from childish gambino that was a joke. As far as wale I was only half kidding. Don't check out wale unless it's mixtape about nothing and more about nothing. Can't go wrong with Danny brown or Freddie Gibbs though. Since you like old school you'll probably like Gibbs the most.

Been going through the first round of Wu-Tang Solo Albums. Hot damn. People throw classic around too lightly sometimes, but those ones are. They're still as fresh to me as the first time I heard them.

Cudder

so I took 2 Forta for Men pills today and I was actually limper with my girl than I am normally. fuck these stupid ass pills, man. they do jack shit. doesn't help that the whole hour that they supposedly take to kick in, I'm constantly thinking "is it working yet? is it working yet? is it working yet? oh god i can't feel them working yet"

nofap stays the winning formula for pleasing the ladies with the stiffness.

edit: that makes it sound like I'm limp normally, which is not the case. I just meant I had less of a boner taking the 2 pills than I would have if i hadn't.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
so I took 2 Forta for Men pills today and I was actually limper with my girl than I am normally. fuck these stupid ass pills, man. they do jack shit. doesn't help that the whole hour that they supposedly take to kick in, I'm constantly thinking "is it working yet? is it working yet? is it working yet? oh god i can't feel them working yet"

edit: that makes it sound like I'm limp normally, which is not the case. I just meant I had less of a boner taking the 2 pills than I would have if i hadn't.
Are you trying to make yourself impotent or something?

Never understood why people gravitate to that shit. Probably the shadiest product industry of all on top of that, no way I would trust anything from there.

Esch

Banned

kegels, brehs

Cudder

Are you trying to make yourself impotent or something?

Never understood why people gravitate to that shit. Probably the shadiest product industry of all on top of that, no way I would trust anything from there.

it's only the second time i've used something of the sort, and the first time was decent so i decided why the hell not try it a second time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom