• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fevaweva

I am ambivalent on that Ye verse. I mean, its not like the song is something he should go fully INNN on and spit some fire like he did on Sanctified.

It fits what Future was going for on the song.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
nah those look like native nyers to me brah brah ever seen Kids? looks more like that

The hipsterS won NYC from a fashion standpoint a few years ago. everybody with a job here is a hipster by default because that's the clothes being sold by retailers.

codhand

The hipsterS won NYC from a fashion standpoint a few years ago. everybody with a job here is a hipster by default because that's the clothes being sold by retailers.

true that, native new yorkers stand out, these days. Uniqlo aint bad though for what it is, I like that a lot of their stuff doesnt have the brand name on it, anywhere.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Video of Ms. Fat Booty from Yasiin Gaye + first single off of the B side of the project.

Smoke DZA on Juan Epstein.

Zane Lowe interview with Nas. Lazy copypasta:
Speaking to Zane Lowe during a recent trip to the U.K., Nas describes the socioeconomic climate in New York City when he recorded Illmatic, and the time he lost his rhymebook on the train, got it back, then lost it again. He also speaks on working with DJ Premier, Q-Tip, Pete Rock and Large Professor on the album, the inspiration behind “One Love”, flying the Fugees out for the “If I Ruled The World” video and much more.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Have tickets to the spiderman 2 premiere on Friday. Was number 1 any good? Not sure if it's worth going to or not
The only things good about the first was that they seemed to have achieved the best costume yet and Spiderman's humour is much better than it was in the past.

Seeing Winter Soldier tonight. I've heard this has pretty big impacts on the MCU so I'm hype.

overcast

Winter Soldier not only has huge impact on the MCU, but it was entertaining as hell and had easily the best action of any of the marvel films yet. Pretty good plot with good character development for Steve and Black Widow too.

A few "huge" events and a great post credits scene solidified it for me. Best of the bunch yet. With GOTG coming this year, could be a great 2014 for Marvel fans.

overcast

Yeah, I meant mid-credits.

To bring this back to rap, this Ratking is definitely top 5 of the year so far. Need to listen to it more to see where exactly. High energy and a fresh sound. These dudes are spitting too. Haven't listened to any of their previous stuff, honestly.

Grzi

Halfway through this new Pharoahe Monch album and it's... not bad. Not bad at all.
I expected to hate it since, you know, flabby and sick rappers and shit, but this is surprisingly well produced (so far), and Pharoahe hasn't lost his talent to spit, although the subject matter isn't up my alley. Good stuff.

coldvein

Banned
weird, im just listening to the entire blink 182 discography. might be in the wrong thread.

that NoCando was pretty tite though.

Kimosabae

Banned
Yeah, I meant mid-credits.

To bring this back to rap, this Ratking is definitely top 5 of the year so far. Need to listen to it more to see where exactly. High energy and a fresh sound. These dudes are spitting too. Haven't listened to any of their previous stuff, honestly.

OH SHIT FORGOT ABOUT THIS THANKS!

*edit*

YES THE CAP(TAIN AMERICA)S ARE NECESSARY.

Esch

Banned
im just listening to the entire blink 182 discography

il9oAqhbfyPda.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom