• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn. #PoorBeyonce has been trending

Bkp8ZVYCAAAnaQq.jpg

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Eh I'm thinking about checking out this tinder thing. What's it about guys? Anybody actually get some tail or a fruitful date from this shit?

cdyhybrid

Eh I'm thinking about checking out this tinder thing. What's it about guys? Anybody actually get some tail or a fruitful date from this shit?

Sure. You make a quick profile using photos on your Facebook account, multiple images and a short blurb of text. It shows you people in your area, you can either swipe right (like) or left (don't like). If you both like each other, it notifies you and lets you message the other person.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Sure. You make a quick profile using photos on your Facebook account, multiple images and a short blurb of text. It shows you people in your area, you can either swipe right (like) or left (don't like). If you both like each other, it notifies you and lets you message the other person.
There's my first problem. Got rid of Facebook two years ago.

Omzz

what is wit him and wanting to go into ppls locker rooms after games. miami heat he tried to and got rejected, now does this

Esch

Banned
Started playing FTL again because of dat update, god i hate this game but its so fucking good. It's like smoking crack, if smoking crack was unreasonably difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom