• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.
849583446.gif

where this dude get a lint roller at in a NBA game?

Yeah, on his dick like this is totally normal, worried about another mans pants LOL

Courage

Can anyone link me or at least knows the xylophone kinda sounding beat of the Trophies remix Cipha played this morning on Hot 97? It was dope.

codhand

Well Done is cool, pretty long, lotta good beats, i feel he tries to get somewhat personal on this album, which he since stopped doing.

I just prefer the less traditional ad-hoc feel of the Blue Chips stuff more.

Cheddahz

Banned
I've been listening to the new Ratking album a whole lot lately (it's a fun listen to listen to while working on a bunch of schoolwork) and I'm pretty positive I may like it a little more than Pinata

Dereck

Was someone complaining about Wiki's rapping recently? On So it Goes its tolerable, but on that Wiki93 EP, I can barely get through 30 minutes of this guy.

Esch

Banned
asher roth is still corny, but ol boy has pretty dope production. I have a weakness for chiptunesy rap from when I really used to love video game soundtrack rap remixes.

yea he's corny...but I kind of respect that he didn't go full blown pop rap, he could have made millions.
I have a weakness for chiptunesy rap from when I really used to love video game soundtrack rap remixes.

I feel like if we had a Hip Hop Psychologist he would discover you were a closeted Diplomats stan.

PBY

Banned
Bout to give this Iggy Azalea a spin.

Pretty much dislike every song shes made except for that Charli XCX joint.

PBY

Banned
Nah, I never fucked with them like that. I've already given you all my deep dark secrets. I'm the only one in this thread to speak up and say that I don't care for Outkast and that I have several Big Sean mixtapes on my hdd, it doesn't get more open than that.

Not an Outkast fan eh? Intradestin. Not hating, I'm not a big fan of Biggie or Pac.

Just weird, cuz I was JUST at Coachella, where I was going HAM and the crowd was so turned down. Wonder how many people say they like them, but actually just like Hey Ya, BOB, and Ms Jackson.

PBY

Banned
Also, Future copped a hard L

Iggy Azalea (Grand Hustle/Def Jam) 50-55k
Future (Epic) 45-50k
Neon Trees (Island) 17-19k

For comparison

2014: Honest 45-50k

2012: Pluto - 41k

big ander

Bout to give this Iggy Azalea a spin.

Pretty much dislike every song shes made except for that Charli XCX joint.
and even that song is garbage outside of Charli's hook. I'm a hardcore charli fan and I haven't been able to get through that track more than twice.

Esch

Banned
Not an Outkast fan eh? Intradestin. Not hating, I'm not a big fan of Biggie or Pac.

Just weird, cuz I was JUST at Coachella, where I was going HAM and the crowd was so turned down. Wonder how many people say they like them, but actually just like Hey Ya, BOB, and Ms Jackson.

Nothing wrong with Kast, but they bore me. I prefer the hard leaned out era of the south more, UGK, Three Six etc. Or the older classics like Scarface. Outkast just doesn't do anything for me. Plus I don't care overmuch for dre 3000's offspring like Kanye, BoB etc. He fathered the style of a lot of people i dislike.

HiResDes

asher roth is still corny, but ol boy has pretty dope production. I have a weakness for chiptunesy rap from when I really used to love video game soundtrack rap remixes.
I fux with because of Foie Gras and Pabst and Jazz, which were both highly under appreciated projects. Dude be spitting in a sort of Caucasian Heems sort of fashion.

Future (Epic) 45-50k

For comparison

No wonder nobody wasn't trynna respond to my Future avatar bet. They knew he wasn't gonna sell shit (or even half of #OXYMORON)

codhand

RZA

AMA

Army Of The Pharaohs
Stream New LP “In Death Reborn”
Tracklisting and Credits for Army Of The Pharaohs “In Death Reborn”
1.) “Curse of the Pharaohs” f/ Vinnie Paz, Apathy, Celph Titled, Esoteric & Reef the Lost Cauze (produced by Blastah Beatz)
2.) “Midnight Burial” f/ Reef the Lost Cauze, Crypt the Warchild, Esoteric, Des Devious & Celph Titled (produced by C-Lance)
3.) “Broken Safeties” f/ Apathy, Lawrence Arnell, Vinnie Paz & Celph Titled (produced by Vanderslice)
4.) “God Particle” f/ Vinnie Paz, Planetary, Esoteric, Apathy & Celph Titled (produced by Stu Bangas)
5.) “Luxor Temple” f/ Blacastan, Vinnie Paz, Apathy, Esoteric, Celph Titled & Planetary (produced by Paul Nice)
6.) “Azrael” f/ Block McCloud, Reef the Lost Cauze, Vinnie Paz & Crypt the Warchild (produced by Frank Grimes)
7.) “The Demon’s Blade” f/ Vinnie Paz, Celph Titled, Apathy, Blacastan, Planetary & Esoteric (produced by Leaf Dog)
8.) “See You In Hell” f/ Celph Titled, Planetary, Blacastan & Vinnie Paz (produced by C-Lance)
9.) “Headless Ritual” f/ Blacastan, Apathy, Vinnie Paz, King Syze, Zilla & Planetary (produced by Apathy)
10.) “Visual Camouflage” f/ Apathy, Zilla, Vinnie Paz, King Magnetic, Celph Titled, Esoteric (produced by Juan Muteniac)
11.) “Ninkyo Dantai” (Yakuza) f/ Vinnie Paz, Celph Titled, Blacastan, Apathy, Esoteric & Planetary (produced by Panik)
12.) “Digital War” f/ Celph Titled, Planetary, Blacastan, Esoteric, Apathy, Crypt the Warchild & Vinnie Paz (produced by Lecs Beats)
13.) “7th Ghost” f/ Reef the Lost Cauze, Doap Nixon, Blacastan, Demoz & Vinnie Paz (produced by Grim Reaperz)
14.) “Sumerians” f/ Vinnie Paz, Blacastan, Apathy, Celph Titled, Esoteric (produced by Frank Grimes)

Future (Epic) 45-50k

For comparison

These new "hot" black artists don't understand the market. Doing some club appearances and guest hooks doesn't build a fan base. Future is just disposable to most people, just like T-Pain.

The blueprint is so obvious (see Drake, Cole, Kendrick, ASAP, etc) yet labels are still missing the point. How many tours did Iggy do? She was put on a major artist's tour for exposure/PR, got an expensive video...and that's supposed to make her a success. This isn't 1996. Iggy could be much bigger if she went through some artist development.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom