• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Mt Olympus has reminded me just how much I enjoy KRIT when he's firing on all cylinders. He'd probably be up there with Kendrick as my favorite new school guy if he was nearly as consistent. Time to load my phone up with his tracks again.

thabiz

a0928469581_2.jpg

Thirty Eight

For some reason, I can't listen to any songs that uses soundcloud, like for instance on nahright. It just shows a picture of a cloud and that's it. I just updated java, and still nothing.

Any help, guys?

Thanks

Who thinks Kidd Kidd is hot? He's on two Animal Ambition tracks...why. BTW none of 50's singles have charted on the Billboard 100. He has released nearly the entire album more than a month before it allegedly comes out. Seems like he's feeling the market out and will retreat to a later release date.

can't wait to get home

Who thinks Kidd Kidd is hot? He's on two Animal Ambition tracks...why. BTW none of 50's singles have charted on the Billboard 100. He has released nearly the entire album more than a month before it allegedly comes out. Seems like he's feeling the market out and will retreat to a later release date.

I hope he does. Remember BISD? He released all these tracks, and then some of them he threw on mixtapes, some didn't make the album (Including Get Up which was replaced by Baby By Me which was an inferior song in my opinion but was a bigger hit).

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
50 did that so fans could choose what singles they gravitate to, I agree with the strategy even if the songs aren't up to par. He's not retreating, because he has another album coming later this year (Street King Immortal). He wouldn't go shoot 13 videos and release them one per week out of desperation. Plus, it worked for Kanye. They all seem to be doing pretty well on YT, at least.

Cheddahz

Banned
In other Danny Brown news, he is still playing the same damn games on his Vita that he was playing during his Twitter mental breakdown and someone thinks that FFXIII is on the Vita

hdZLoke.png

Kwixotik

FFXIII is a bad game.

I have a question if any of y'all have the answer. I don't like to make threads, so I figured I'd ask here first. I've accepted a spot in one grad school program, but I'm on the wait list for another grad school program I'd rather go to. If I get accepted to school #2, I want to drop from school #1. At what point do I have a financial obligation that I can't get out of to school #1? They're e-mailing me about giving them my SSN, does that have anything to do with this?

effzee

Hoping Street King Immortal is 100x better because so far nothing off of Animal Ambition sounds goods.

50 himself doesn't sound hungry or focused.

IrishNinja

hungry KRIT is good KRIT

no amount of lean/whatever should put danny in a spot thinkin FFXIII is good, but tearaway & power stone love gets it a pass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom