• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dereck

YdnVZ7g.png
FOH

IrishNinja

I should probably get Shenmue another shot, since I haven't tried it like middle school (and that's been half a decade now or something)

honestly, its important but it's a purposely slow-paced prologue. you can watch a catchup vid & jump into 2 if you're inclined, that one's a lot bigger/more action and honestly plays at parts like some classic Shaw Bros kung fu shit, which i adore. it's a much better game overall.

Shenmue is a true adventure game with action elements... Yakuza vice versa

yeah, well said

Kimosabae

Banned
Wish I had a Shenmue disc right now I could snap into an untold number of pieces. Would cure my current boredom. Would be way more fun than playing it.

Cheddahz

Banned
honestly, its important but it's a purposely slow-paced prologue. you can watch a catchup vid & jump into 2 if you're inclined, that one's a lot bigger/more action and honestly plays at parts like some classic Shaw Bros kung fu shit, which i adore. it's a much better game overall.

Sweet, thanks man! I still think I have my copy of the second one laying around here somewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom