• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
The Roots are just on tenure yall. They can sit in their offices browsing youtube or reading all day, fuck TAs of questionable ages, and say vaguely offbase shit in class or give out bullshit grades because nobody will shitcan them.

Hey guys I was watching Silicon Valley and they closed the episode with this rap song by some guy called danny brown. Is he any good? Any other artists like him

Esch

Banned
Thugger gotta chill w/them Yorkie adlibs still. Breh barks like the kind of dog that gets carried around in handbags. Song still cool though.

-MD-

Nobody linked Lupe's new track yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-R-_sxP5kCk

lupe-fiasco-mission.jpg

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
A minute thirty of people talking to open the track, autotune rapping and Lupe pretending he had breast cancer.

No, Lupe.

No.

Isnt mustard on Hov's label? Lmao at him giving his artists the :shaq2: when they ask for features
Earlier this year Mustard said he specifically made a track for Jay and he liked it. Might be on Jay's next album, or maybe he scrapped it . I'd imagine it sounds like all his other beats but with some east coast scratches.

Is he working on Kendrick's new album? I won't fault Kendrick for getting a hit song from Mustard but I hope it's just one. I'd rather hear Kendrick over some better west coast shit including Quik.

Tokubetsu

Earlier this year Mustard said he specifically made a track for Jay and he liked it. Might be on Jay's next album, or maybe he scrapped it . I'd imagine it sounds like all his other beats but with some east coast scratches.

Is he working on Kendrick's new album? I won't fault Kendrick for getting a hit song from Mustard but I hope it's just one. I'd rather hear Kendrick over some better west coast shit including Quik.

Man I think the TDE beat makers need more love. So what you will about Ab-Soul and even Q but I always felt they had quality beats that were also pretty diverse.

PBY

Banned
Damn- Lupe on that, "yall hated my shit? I DARE you to hate this song. If you don't like this song, you're with cancer."

Esch

Banned
Man I think the TDE beat makers need more love. So what you will about Ab-Soul and even Q but I always felt they had quality beats that were also pretty diverse.
Yea I dont get it either. Theyre not Kanye West and Just Blaze but they make perfect beats for TDE and I can see them working for dudes like Macklemore, Cole, Wale, hell even MAYBE Nas.

Agreed 100%. Sounwave and DJ Dahi are especially dope and have been cooking a lot of stuff for Kendrick's next album. I guess the question I have is whether he's going to want a new sound.

codhand

The Roots are just on tenure yall. They can sit in their offices browsing youtube or reading all day, fuck TAs of questionable ages, and say vaguely offbase shit in class or give out bullshit grades because nobody will shitcan them.

lol last two albums i woulda disagreed, but this latest one is just.....

Prediction: Lupe will be bald in the video for Mission.

not a bad song but it feels like he got a pre-written love track and was like "let's turn this into a cancer anthem brehs."

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
XXL Freshmen: August Alsina Freestyle + Profile.

French Montana - Oooh Baby.

Mariah Carey ft. Wale - You Don't Know What To Do. Kind of boring, cool production though.

Girl Talk & Freeway ft. A$AP Ferg - Suicide (Remix).

Audio Push - Parade. I like this, but really I wish Hit-Boy was feeding hits to better artists than pushing his almost identity-less camp. Tracklist for the upcoming HS87 project "We The Plug" that this is on:

1. Plug Music (Feat. Tish Hyman, Hit-Boy, B.Carr, Bmacthequeen, Audio Push, N.No, Kent M$ney & K. Roosevelt)
2. Stripes (Feat. Hit-Boy, Audio Push, Bmacthequeen & Preach)
3. No Talkin ‘ (Feat. Hit-Boy, Rich Boy & PeeJ)
4. Cold (K. Roosevelt)
5. On Everything (Feat. Hit-Boy & Young Dro)
6. We The Plug: Commercial 1
7. Rude Awakening (Feat. Hit-Boy, Bmacthequeen, Price & Big Hit)
8. The Pay (Feat. Bmacthequeen & Lil Debbie)
9. Shit Shit (Feat. N.No, B. Carr, Kurupt & PeeJ)
10. Scorn Interlude
11. Scorn (Feat Audio Push, Hit-Boy, Kid Cudi & Kent M$ney)
12. Picture (Feat. Hit-Boy, K. Roosevelt & Chili Chil)
13. Members Only (Feat. Hit-Boy, Audio Push, Bmacthequeen , Kent M$ney, K. Roosevelt & James Fauntleroy)
14. Parade Interlude
15. Parade (Audio Push)
16. We The Plug: Commercial 2
17. B.B.H. (Feat. Bmacthequeen, Audio Push & Hit-Boy)
18. Grinding My Whole Life (Feat. N.No, B. Carr, Hit-Boy, Big Hit, Audio Push, Bmacthequeen & Kent M$ney)
19. Alert (Feat. Hit-Boy & Nipsey Hussle)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom