• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peter saving sneaker hoes
ibjbq3GUe6xnYG.png

Esch

Banned
Anyone interested in watching hip hop docs or movies in plug? Cheddahz mentioned to me that he'd never seen Streets is Watching. I might play that in a sesh on thursday.

DominoKid

razor's theme deserves a better rapper on it.

That Loyal song really blew up. How many dudes got jailhouse hits?

people really don't want to like chris brown but they can't deny his ability to make jams. he'd be the bigger than bieber if he wasn't a piece of shit.

dude is just such a pure entertainer.

HiResDes

Peter and Toku you're both killing it. Really need some rappers to hope on those beats, could see Ecco 2K and Bones killing those tracks.

Esch

Banned
On the weekend pls

I have to close Thursday night, so I won't be home till ten or so

Maybe like Sunday then?

people really don't want to like chris brown but they can't deny his ability to make jams. he'd be the bigger than bieber if he wasn't a piece of shit.

dude is just such a pure entertainer.

I have to admit I hate him but his dancing in that video is just unfuckable with
jWMBzcCK4uyCq.png
and with tims on too
jHbp5Pv1q5LPM.png
. His talent is a weird one. Dude is the weirdest in terms of consistency and times of relevance. It's not like a Rihanna where pretty much everything she drops with a push is a smash.Everytime you think he's done and his shit flops he comes back with something huge that has me scratching my head.

Props to him for somehow getting women to dance to a song that's shitting on them though.

Chris Brown gonna be in prison for quite awhile, feels good man. Although I'd imagine he's getting protection from gangs with the understanding that he'll take care of their people on the outside when he gets out.

IrishNinja

chris brown is so fuckin' stupid it hurts

on your way out of jail, do a press thing where you talk about all the time you had to think about your actions & how they affected people, and now you're gonna open a tax shelter charity fund for domestic violence.

seriously, people have forgiven far worse from their entertainers, when they at least pretend to play ball

Jay sent Kanye a Gold plated Diamond encrusted flask and a $10K bottle of Scotch when he accepted to be the best man.

Still a camel

That new Trinidad James do bang.

Shoutouts to TnT

May be late, how does gaf feel about blu's new album? Listening to it now, just wanted to see how others feel about it?

Man, I have been out of the loop these past few weeks. Didn't even realise The Roots project dropped (though impressions don't seem to be good), never mind Blu. I didn't like York, but he's been on an upward curve in his last few features, etc, hope this album bangs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom