• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
Be an unmedicated schizo affective autist, brehs
damn.png

Courage

what the fuck

Rap Genius, the site where users annotate song lyrics, has an offshoot called News Genius, which published an annotated version of UC Santa Barbara shooter Elliot Rodger's manifesto. As Pitchfork contributor Jordan Sargent noted on Gawker, Rap Genius co-founder Mahbod Moghadam annotated Rodger's words, saying parts of the manifesto were "beautifully written." He also called Rodger's sister "smokin' hot." Today, Moghadam resigned.

http://pitchfork.com/news/55331-rap...r-annotating-santa-barbara-shooter-manifesto/

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
They still allow Charles Hamilton in public without his handler? Isn't he the one that got clocked in the face by that girl for being an asshole? All I remember from when he had some hype is he had two good songs and a landslide of garbage material floating around.

Tokubetsu

They still allow Charles Hamilton in public without his handler? Isn't he the one that got clocked in the face by that girl for being an asshole? All I remember from when he had some hype is he had two good songs and a landslide of garbage material floating around.

Labels stopped investing openly and early in young rappers because of him. Dudes like him wouldn't get anywhere now, they'd disown him that first year.

The rap genius guys are some fucking cornballs.

Anyone who wears sunglasses indoors is a fucking cornball actually.

But those guys are just lames.

Also pretty amazing that Charles Hamilton has not been institutionalised. The guy needs help pretty badly.

IrishNinja

That Charles Hamilton video made me go back and listen to Nature of the Threat.
http://youtu.be/gj3KFKnB54I

KNOWLEDGE BREHS
don't trust irishninja

did i ever take an anti ras stance here? i mean ive said some wild shit when blazed/drunk but i don't recall it

I blame SEGA

the lesser men always do

Why Sega is still publishing quality stuff?

preach
ima patiently wait on Yakuza 5 but seriously i have no idea why they continue sleeping on a cash cow like PSO 2.0

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
preach
ima patiently wait on Yakuza 5 but seriously i have no idea why they continue sleeping on a cash cow like PSO 2.0
The people interested in it in the states are jumping through those hoops to play it, saves on publishing and stuff for the states. It wouldn't "blow up" proper with a mainstream crowd if it got a huge release. Or maybe they're playing it smart and waiting for next gen user base to grow and throw it on new consoles.

Be an unmedicated schizo affective autist, brehs
damn.png

Peep how the smart dumb older dude tries to have a legit debate over magic shit. You could tell he wasn't impressed at all by Hamilton's shit, whereas everyone else was like ohhhh.

I bet none of them dudes have jobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom