• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.
NY Post is trash

BoftSjDIAAEa3D8.jpg

It usually is trash but honestly.... There's not one wrong word in that. Try and find it. On point

Esch

Banned
Kanye seems like he would be best with a creative but even if he knows there is a time clock on the marriage, to him he's still smashing the baddest chick in the game exclusively. Which is fine if there's a prenup, I guess, but she is already high maintenance.
Kanye doesn't want a creative girl or a partner/equal like that, he just basically wants a bad chick as an armpiece. I noticed that Kanye rarely collaborates with / features women as well, I just don't think he thinks of them as particularly important to his creative process.

troll.png

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Kanye doesn't want a creative girl or a partner/equal like that, he just basically wants a bad chick as an armpiece. I noticed that Kanye rarely collaborates with / features women as well, I just don't think he thinks of them as particularly important to his creative process.

troll.png
hey just because the album version of That's My Bitch sucked doesn't mean the leaked version wasn't awesome

I need more Ye/Elly collabs.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
It's being sold to a cable company and various tidbits will be sold or revealed over the course of x years/months. They basically just released a product onto the market.
Source? All I could find googling after you mentioned it was that it will be part of her existing TV show, which is nothing as exploitative as you implicated, as whatever goes on is in that show anyways, and that they won't be selling the photos.

Anyways, scust @ myself for even using tabloids as sources. It's not worth building conclusions off of hearsay made for people who will eat up any sort of fabricated story.

HiResDes

Is everyone out, how would ya'll feel about a plug session? Thinking about doing a theme centering around remixes,edits, and mashups - no Girl Talk though

Source? All I could find googling after you mentioned it was that it will be part of her existing TV show, which is nothing as exploitative as you implicated, as whatever goes on is in that show anyways, and that they won't be selling the photos.

Anyways, scust @ myself for even using tabloids as sources. It's not worth building conclusions off of hearsay made for people who will eat up any sort of fabricated story.

Sounds pretty exploitative to me, and I understand why Jay didn't want to be apart of that shit. Let's not forget Kim made what, $10mil off her last wedding by selling shit? I'm going to assume the same thing happened here on a wider scale.

Esch

Banned
Sounds pretty exploitative to me, and I understand why Jay didn't want to be apart of that shit. Let's not forget Kim made what, $10mil off her last wedding by selling shit? I'm going to assume the same thing happened here on a wider scale.

It's brilliant dude, Kardashians drop drama like Jay and Ye drop albums.

jVIL0hePORLj4.png

IrishNinja

still talkin bout that wedding eh

that is the dumbest tattoo I've ever seen and Gucci has a ice cream cone on his face and game had a damn butterfly

dead
it's top 5 in the dumbest hip hop tats tho

In a street fight Mayweather takes the L. I'm not about to box with a boxer, his weakness is his legs. No rules when we fight outside the ring.

yeah bro, suck down that off topic/evilore BJJ worship, go for the legs
no way one of the top 10 defensive boxers of all time will catch that shit

Mayweather used to get in bar fights and shit too. Either way he's a pro boxer, a top class one at that. Forget a pro, even most amateurs train would clean the clock of probably every single dude in this topic. I used to box at a gym with 'mediocre' pros and golden gloves dudes in college (free police gym) and they were no joke.

preach

effzee

WTF just discovered I get MTV Jams for free.

Turned it on and classic DMX is on. Never realized Ja Rule was in the video for Hows it Goin Down?

Everything about this video. From the ads at the start, the song they play, the choice of color....Just wow. "Drop some science man, did the white man give us jesus or is jesus ours?"

Everything about this fucking video brehs.

Yeah, the whole thing is ridiculous for sure,but I can't believe Charles Hamilton is able to connect all this with Sonic

This is the dumbest fucking thing I've seen in a while.

"Jimmy Iovine is the closest thing we have to God on Earth."

[to Charles] "How much have you immersed yourself in Sufism?"
"Yo did you know what Sonic the Hedgehog's middle name translates to?"

"You gotta let the past know, you can't teach the past...somebody gotta walk into this shit themselves. Yo you got a lighter?"

Edit: "I worship a black man, his name is J Dilla...J Dilla is a factual alien."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom