• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it true Hov didn't go to Kanye's wedding after all? Wow lol. I don't blame him, that shit is so transparent and fake on the part of Kanye/Kim...but how do you turn down the best man job tho...

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Is it true Hov didn't go to Kanye's wedding after all? Wow lol. I don't blame him, that shit is so transparent and fake on the part of Kanye/Kim...but how do you turn down the best man job tho...
Fuck that noise, has nothing to do with what it looks like or him fulfilling some role there. It's your boy's wedding, you should go.

That said, who knows if he's there or not or what may be preventing him to go.
Maybe Solange was invited too

Esch

Banned
That's the price of marrying a Kardashian though. Even if he wanted to (he wouldn't, he loves attention) he couldn't go the Jay route and have a small private ceremony with friends.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
How the fuck is it STILL possible for crazy motherfuckers to buy a gun legally in the US? Dude had three legally owned handguns and was clearly completely batshit out of his mind nuts. What a fucked up incident.

Oh and I give kanye and miss Ray j a year before a divorce.

illadelph

Dead End Hip Hop fucking loved that album though

I'm sure it's been talked about before, but the Casey Veggies and Rockie Fresh tape that dropped a little while ago is dope as hell

Casey_Veggies_Rockie_Fresh_Fresh_Veggies-front-large.jpg

IrishNinja

^did he really though? i find it hard to believe jigga would say yeah and then not show. he's shown ye tons of love over the years for the success he brought 'em, that doesn't seem right.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I think the entire rumour was bogus from the jump. Still a bitch move if he didn't agree/attend over some superficial shit.

I'm sure Jay will attend the next one.

lmao. seriously. i love ye's discography. but he's such a loser with this wedding. shit will last like a year max.

btw... xmen. the goat comic movie since at least the dark knight. god level. quicksilver been shutting everybody up. such a fun character. i doubt the avengers version will be half as entertaining.

overcast

Brehs. Was so close to grabbing a girl with me on my 21st. She was celebrating too, so close. Fuck. Danced for a bit.

Good ass time though, free bday shots. Faded tho.

Agreed about Xmen Disco.

Detox

I'm sure Jay will host an illuminati party for KimYe with jay electronica performing his new album.

Rachel Roy is Dame's ex-wife? I didn't think Jay would go that low.

Esch

Banned
Mayweather used to get in bar fights and shit too. Either way he's a pro boxer, a top class one at that. Forget a pro, even most amateurs train would clean the clock of probably every single dude in this topic. I used to box at a gym with 'mediocre' pros and golden gloves dudes in college (free police gym) and they were no joke.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
In a street fight Mayweather takes the L. I'm not about to box with a boxer, his weakness is his legs. No rules when we fight outside the ring.

This is the funniest thing I've read in this thread in a minute. Talking about sweeping the leg and shit. Good luck with that Daniel-san.

Esch

Banned
MMA matches against a flabby James Toney got everyone thinking they can take out boxers with ease. You gotta have a lot of heart, good movement and skill to cut the distance on a person who spends the majority of his day practicing to put someone's lights out with a fist.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Everybody's got a plan until they're sleeping brehs

Yup. I just roll my eyes at dudes who talk about how they would do so and so in such and such a situation. Fights arent like in the movies. There are no Jason Bournes. Most fights come down to one guy sucker punching the other and then it's over three seconds later. Anything longer than that is just two guys rolling around on the floor looking like they are fucking or flailing about until something connects by pure chance. Very very few fights end up looking like anything even remotely resembling what movies and shows and games would have you believe.

The funny thing is that this excessive, corporate wedding seems to contradict Kanye's recent militant shit. Not saying he can't be excessive or enjoy his money, but selling the wedding to a multi-billion dollar cable channel and all the other milking that will be done just seems off. And trashy.

The funny thing is that this excessive, corporate wedding seems to contradict Kanye's recent militant shit. Not saying he can't be excessive or enjoy his money, but selling the wedding to a multi-billion dollar cable channel and all the other milking that will be done just seems off. And trashy.

I think he just wants to make his girl happy.

Or he's just a walking contradiction.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Mayweather watching T.I. throw punches like

BofSPQwCMAAaRZI.jpg
dead

What about the wedding is corporate? Or are you just trying to make it corporate?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
It's like posting too many selfies but on much grander, more ridiculous scale.
That's essentially Kim's job.

She is a black hole for Kanye. I don't approve of the wedding or the couple. It seems solely hedonistic for Kanye (with him essentially referring to her as a trophy and object in his music). Kanye seems like he would be best with a creative but even if he knows there is a time clock on the marriage, to him he's still smashing the baddest chick in the game exclusively. Which is fine if there's a prenup, I guess, but she is already high maintenance.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
That's essentially Kim's job.

She is a black hole for Kanye. I don't approve of the wedding or the couple. It seems solely hedonistic for Kanye (with him essentially referring to her as a trophy and object in his music). Kanye seems like he would be best with a creative but even if he knows there is a time clock on the marriage, to him he's still smashing the baddest chick in the game exclusively. Which is fine if there's a prenup, I guess, but she is already high maintenance.

It's okay, you can be there for him for the inevitable divorce. Just be patient, your moment will come.

Mayweather used to get in bar fights and shit too. Either way he's a pro boxer, a top class one at that. Forget a pro, even most amateurs train would clean the clock of probably every single dude in this topic. I used to box at a gym with 'mediocre' pros and golden gloves dudes in college (free police gym) and they were no joke.

Yea whenever this topic comes up I'm shocked at how many people basically say "he's a boxer" as if that implies it's basically 50/50 in every other aspect.
Hell, chances are most athletes (of physical sports) would beat the shit out of the average person, let alone a professional...of boxing.

Also next OT should include a timer of some sort pertaining to the wedding.
GAF-Hop |OTXI| Lasted Longer than the KimYe Marriage

i think it'll last longer than people think tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom